Social Fitness

How do I become more confident in social situations? All the muscle in the world can't put words in your mouth

Talk to people and leave your inhibitions at the door. Eventually you’ll figure it out or just be a jackass your entire life.

You can go from there.

If Only People Were As Easy to Manipulate As Pieces In A Chess Game... Hmm...

Bump for the love of god

You’re all invalids and you should feel bad

I can barely hold a conversation with my friends without making myself look retarded. I can't even talk to girls I find attractive. How do I increase confidence? What is an easy way to expand my vocabulary? How do I approach girls? Not interested in sluts

I just allow myself to be a bit of a meathead retard. Like, if I'm being awkward as fuck I'll just shut up for a while and after a while I'll just be the quiet guy that's bigger and stronger than everyone else, so it's nbd

Won't work in my situation, I need to develop banter for my normal social situations and confidence for women.

There is no easy way, get out of your comfort bubble and talk to people to practice. You can look at videos or books on it but nothing can replace practice. Also, try mindfulness/stoicism, it's hard to have a conversation when you aren't focused on it.

t. Unsociable NEET to having a decent group of friends

Confidence is just a reflection of how people treat you, though. After you've made an ass of yourself a handful of times and realize people don't sweat it that much, you'll be less prone to make an ass of yourself through the confidence you develop. Being big and strong helps.

>tfw taking a class
>haven't spoken to anyone
>no one makes eye contact with me
>see the Chad's in the class talking to the grills and laughing together
what do? how do i gain social skills?

reading helps to expand vocabulary. even junk food books like jack reacher and shit help. just read everyday.

Thanks guys, got any more tips?

stop giving a shit. What are they gonna do laugh at you? Oh shit. Oh no.

get a job at a restaurant. Stay long enough to realize your embarrassments don't change a god damn thing

How do you flirt with a female 1x5?

Are you supposed to approach a random chick and then say some random shit to her 5 times before casually walking away?

Pretty much this

Since I've started lifting and watching my intake, I noticed I gave considerably less fucks as to what came out of my mouth, and that I actually wanted to talk. I started chatting quite a bit more around the office to people I'd literally never strike a conversation with, and it's all enjoyable

More than enjoyable, fuck, I NEED IT. Sitting here right now fitposting is good, but fuck me man I need the convos. I'm looking into my community centre right now, and seeing what's there. Maybe I can snag a volunteer job, or something

All it takes is a little to just get the ball rolling user, you can do this shit

I'm thinking about trying Adderall, user.
They say it's great to step your social game up.

No drugs

I might try phenibut soon. I hear it helps you "unlock".

This pic is retarded

>NEET detected

No, I'm someone who can and does all those things daily and it doesn't really help with social skills on a non superficial level
Also flirting with a female is the equivalent of a clean and jerk with 200kg for a beginner

Honestly, it sounds stupid, but just force yourself to talk to people and emulate someone who is good at interacting with people.

It might be awkward at first and you might feel silly sometimes but eventually you learn what people tend to respond to positively and what people don't like and you just learn and adapt. Within a year or so (for me anyways) I went from an awkward fuck to actually being really sociable and generally well liked.

Be friendly, talk to people and see what kinds of things they like, and talk to them about those things.

Similar experience for me too. Got dumped several months ago and since then I've just been focused on improving myself. As I've improved myself the desire to be sociable has grown as well. I've gone from locking myself in my apartment to like needing to hang out a bunch and craving personal stimulation and interaction.

you cant save the suffering

My problem isn't caring too much about what I say, in fact I usual just say whatever is on my mind the problem is that my mind is empty 90% of the time especially during a live conversation. I have literally nothing to say.

OP here, I have the same problem sometimes. Other anons gave good advice, reading is most likely the cure

Hit the nail right on the head with this one.

Here's a general lesson you have to take into account - you have to FAIL. You have to fail so many times you don't care about failing any more. This is the key to success because you have to learn and get better.

How you do become funny? Tell your friends jokes. Some will fall flat on their head. Learn how to brush off a bad joke or make a mediocre joke better sounding. Eventually you'll gain the right kind of humor for all of your social groups.

How do you become great at parties? Go to parties and introduce yourself to people. Listen to them and gel with them. Some groups will not like you. Hell, some parties might universally hate you. C'est la vie. Make some friends who can invite you to different parties.

How do you get good at talking to girls? Get rejected a bunch. See what clicks with girls and makes them more attracted to you. See what doesn't.

We all have our ups and downs but only through experience do we actually learn.

Stop smoking weed and force yourself to be out either on campus or with friends. Youll be more productive too

I never do drugs, and I live off campus.

It's been described to me as alcohol without the drowsiness

Phenibut + Caffeine

ez mode

Engage in campus activities, clubs/sports/hobbies etc. who the fuck cares, just surround yourself with people you can talk with outside of class.

also try something like Acetyl-L-Carnitine

i notice my brain wants to talk, but i cant find the right words. so it means you're still innately social, just bad brain fog, which supps or nootripics might work

true aspies dont even think something is wrong with them that they dont want to talk, so they could hardly care about social situations

yeah that way you get known as the pervy creep and you get to pack your bags and move away

Going to a big city this Saturday. How do I gain social skills there? I’m alone. Should I just go to a club? Never been to one and I’m max autismo.