>2017
>not having at least one tablespoon of grass-fed butter every day

Wow lmao enjoy your chronic lack of ESSENTIAL Vitamin K2. Good goyim.

I don’t know about this grass-fed business or how legit that whole meme is but I will say that particular brand of butter is really good and well worth the money. Makes simple little things like broccoli or baked potatoes taste like the finest, hoity-toitiest breakfast you’ll ever eat.

the "secret" of good restaurants is quality butter. I like to fry meat in high end salted butter

FUCKING
IRISH
BUTTRR

Yeah kerrygold is unironically the shit, its what I have in my fridge right now.

I actually put a knob of it over my potatoes tonight.

I prefer butter that doesn't have radioactivity levels so high it becomes alive and requires to be fed

After watching the chefs table with that Swedish guy I learned about rollled butter and found a local person who does it near me. Local. Organic.
Grass fed butter. Fry up some tomatoes, eggs and cup of coffee and oh baby breakfast just got sexy.

I've got a knob right here you can put over your potatoes bby

>Implying i dont take 5000iu of vitamin D3 + 125Mg of MK-7 K2 per day

>eating Kerrygold
>not eating isigny
Take your Irish poo & leave nerd

There are better sources of vitamin k just like there are better sources of vitamin b12 than sewer sludge. Nobody with IQ above 80 falls for such cheap dairy industry lobbying efforts.

had never heard of it. will pick it up if i ever see it.
ncie on on the mk-7. but be careful, brother. i took much less D3 every day and within a few months my levels were supposedly dangerously high. doctor told me to come off until i'm in the normal range again.
but in the meantime i also got lots of sun this summer, probably didn't help things.

vitamin K2? the only other sources are other animal products derived from grass-fed animals...
...or natto. Natto.

Sauerkraut

only when bulking :)

>a thick slab of kerrygold on a baked sweet potato

I'm deficient, so im not worried about that.

My levels were 16ng/ml almost 2 months ago.

I went from 9 to 189 in a year
Get checked in a few months, bro
Then reduce to a maintenance dose
Over 150 is supposedly toxic

nice tip, didn't know that

>falling for the taig butter meme

good looking out user. will add to my shopping list

all dairy cows are grassfed

Kerrygold don't even use Jerseys, it's mostly Holsteins and not even from their own farm. Why the fuss?

I had no idea butter snobs were a thing lmao listen to yourselves

Why are you murkans so obsessed with Irish butter? The only reason I can think of is because for some reason a fuck load of it is exported to you presumably because

>" *In Texan accent* I'm Irish!"

French butter is objectively the world's best and the rest of the world knows it you uncultured swine

ketofag here. I eat a stick of kerrygold every day.

Literally because American butter is the most disgusting butter you'll ever find. Irish is available there and is an alternative to that.

Don't even get me started on their cheese.

im a poor fag will this work?

ew gross.

i wouldn't even feed that to my dog. and i fucking hate that bitch

>what are leafy greens
>what are broccolis

Enjoy your endogeneous estrogen fgt.

I've never actually had French butter I just saw this Kerry Gold stuff at Trader Joe's one time and tried it a few years ago and was a believer ever since.

It's like ambrosia if you're used to and grew up on American butter.

I feel for you son. Come over to Yurop.

>not getting superior unsalted kerry gold
Say no to the sodium goblin

Huh. In Germany the golden Kerrygold is the unsalted one whereas the silver is salted.

Actual chefs agree with you when it comes to salted vs unsalted butter

But not for health reasons. They're not afraid of sodium. They just prefer to have finer control over how much salt goes in the dish and add their own separately.

For reals? I eat delicious homemade sauerkraut erry day. This batch with red cabbage, does that make a difference?

Went surprisingly fast, gonna have to pull out the ol' 3 gallon crock for next time...

Kerry Gold and Vegemite on wholemeal toast

Fuck yeah.

>implying sodium is bad for you
4000mg a day won't even make a dent in your blood pressure if you are already healthy and a lot of research shows that you are at a lower risk of mortality if you eat around 3000-4000mg a day than if you eat lower than that.

>vegemite
you dare sully kerrygold with that nasty ass shit?

I always feed my butter grass.Here's a picture of the little guy eating right now.

>bioavailability
>K1 vs K2
Low saturated fat diet = high estrogen

This.

Sodium is really essential for life.

Make sure you guys get some from ancient lakes - they are superior to pink Himalayan salt that's so trendy...but they aren't that expensive.

Try redmonds.

Shut up, I've had French swill and it sucks. Irish are the kings of butter

Not interested in converting to Islam

I can't help it, Vegemite is in ausfags blood

Fellow low carb here, their Dubliner cheese is also quite good. Their cheddar just tastes like any other aged cheddar though.
Haven't tried Kerrygold butter but I may have to after seeing this thread.

Dubliner is delicious, love that nutty flavor.

Tbh, fuck butter

>can't buy it in Wisconsin
>legally

trader joes has really great butter if anyone is interested. french butter from brittony. they've got butter from UK cuntryside too.

>not buying memster butter