Czesława Kwoka was born in Wólka Złojecka, a small village in Poland, to a Catholic mother, Katarzyna Kwoka...

>Czesława Kwoka was born in Wólka Złojecka, a small village in Poland, to a Catholic mother, Katarzyna Kwoka.[1] Along with her mother (prisoner number 26946), Czesława Kwoka (prisoner number 26947) was deported and transported from Zamość, Poland, to Auschwitz, on 13 December 1942. On 12 March 1943, less than a month after her mother died (18 February 1943), Czesława Kwoka died at the age of 14; the circumstances of her death were not recorded. >After her arrival at Auschwitz, Czesława Kwoka was photographed for the Reich's concentration camp records, and she has been identified as one of the approximately 40,000 to 50,000 subjects of such "identity pictures" taken under duress at Auschwitz-Birkenau by Wilhelm Brasse, a young Polish inmate in his twenties (known as Auschwitz prisoner number 3444). Trained as a portrait photographer at his aunt's studio prior to the 1939 German invasion of Poland beginning World War II, Brasse and others had been ordered to photograph inmates by their Nazi captors, under dreadful camp conditions and likely imminent death if the photographers refused to comply.
>She was so young and so terrified. The girl didn't understand why she was there and she couldn't understand what was being said to her.
>So this woman Kapo (a prisoner overseer) took a stick and beat her about the face. This German woman was just taking out her anger on the girl. Such a beautiful young girl, so innocent. She cried but she could do nothing.
>Before the photograph was taken, the girl dried her tears and the blood from the cut on her lip. To tell you the truth, I felt as if I was being hit myself but I couldn't interfere. It would have been fatal for me. You could never say anything.
>Of all these children and young people, "Only slightly more than 20,000 ... including 11,000 Gypsies, were entered in the camp records. No more than 650 of them survived until liberation [in 1945]."

Attached: 1d0ae9ce2eb1caf0ddc8695d39ae14fa.jpg (991x471, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Zamojszczyzna_by_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zamość_uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Frontier_Treaty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>death camp
>650 survivors

Clearly she wasn't hooked to a masturbation machine or death swimming pools

She would be hot if she get to live her teenage years.

Being catholic, why deported ???

>Czesława Kwoka died at the age of 14; the circumstances of her death were not recorded
so she died of typhus probably then if the "official" sources list it as "uknown"

Seen her pictures before. Really sums up the horror of the Nazi killing machine. Always thought the Germans got off quite easily when they should still be paying for what their elders did (all of them, one way or the other).

>muh /pol/ maymays propaganda

Because contrary to >american education Poles were killed too, on a widespread scale

t. I never picked up a book about Holocaust

*massive scale

t. they didnt record prisoners when they arrived meme

The concept of people 'inheriting' the weight of others actions is what made these crimes against humanity happen in the first place

You’re the reason why these threads are made. So we can all laugh at you.

I mean, generally speaking I do see a preponderance of Jewish ownership of corporations, but what you’re insinuating here is like a flat earth, okay?

>what their elders did (all of them
totally agree, it amazes me their arrogance and collective, convenient denial. they get off on this shit, still do

Should still be paying? That’s not how punishment works. You don’t genealogically punish people.

Thank God religion exists so these deluded fucks get sent to hell for thinking this way

The sad reality is that 90% of the German population participated in this, either cooperating actively or living in denial, which is just as bad. The 1800 and something trials (Nuremberg and others) hardly serve as justice to anything. They just got away because ultimately a) the US did fill some sympathy for the Nazi regime and b) the Soviet threat meant they had to let it go...

I am not so much saying current generations should pay in the criminal sense, but yes on the human and emotional one.

Same goes for the fucking Japs... what they did in all of Souteast Asia should not easily be forgiven. China does not forget, that's why the Japs are freaking out... l

go fuck yourselves, so if ur grandpa was a murderer then you should be in jail by your logic or at least praying every hour for his victims and paying them reparations, enough of this holocaust bullshit, if it did or didn't happen, nobody apart from the jews should care, i certainly dont, i dont care if children were gassed or shot because i dont give a shit about the jews neither the germans, neither the russians, you faggots and the stormniggers are the ones making normal people annoyed by making these threads

Germans killed and enslaved many catholic poles

Really says a lot about the illness of today:

- If it did or didn't happen"...
- "nobody apart from the Jews should care"
- "I don't care if children were gassed"

Germans arnt people

Attached: 4L_cguCJbgp.jpg (1031x1314, 414K)

>muh swimming pool

Attached: swimming pool claim debunked.png (728x900, 621K)

Germany has a proud history of treating Catholics like shit

>American education

Attached: 04.Arpil-1934.jpg (456x620, 170K)

Well, she did make it to 14.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Zamojszczyzna_by_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zamość_uprising

tl;dr: The Germans started ethnically cleansing (mostly via expulsions) Poland's eastern borderlands and bringing in German settlers. The long-term idea was to establish a continuous belt of German settlement 'on the other side of Poland', bordering Ukraine/Belarus/Russia. This would serve both as a vanguard for future expansion east, and would surround Polish majority areas by German areas on all sides, rendering occupied Poland an enclave, easier to control due to not sharing borders with anyone else and less likely to become an independent nation state again.

The project proceeded for a while but got sidelined due to more pressing military matters and the fact Polish partisans were really active in the area and things were unsafe for German settlers.

Poles are subhumans just as much as Germans.

Truly two biggest disgusting vile populations of Europe.

Also as the then-recent case of the Polish Corridor and East Prussia showed, having territories 'on the other side' of another nation-state is the perfect excuse to take everything in between by force.

So even if Poland did eventually slip from Germany's grasp, but the settlements in the East remained, it would only be a matter of waiting for another opportune moment to seize the moral high ground and retake what's rightfully German.

>mfw people who were born to German colonists settled in occupied Poland during the 1940s who got expelled several years later are major figures in the German Federation of Expellees and talk about the injustice of the post-war German expulsion

Attached: wonderwoman.jpg (700x1075, 328K)

Her family was expelled from the Zamosc area; those expelles who were classified as criminal or asocial could be deported to a concentration camp with their family(see black triangle).

Polish children were pretty uncommon in Auschwitz though.

>According to the Museum, of the approximately 230,000 children and young people deported to Auschwitz, more than 216,000 children, the majority, were of Jewish descent; more than 11,000 children came from Romani (Roma) families; the other children had Polish, Belarusian, Ukrainian, Russian, or other ethnic backgrounds.

Attached: tkasmVT.jpg (1500x665, 108K)

While yes that person is certifiably mentally ill, so. Are. You.

No one. Absolutely not a single soul, should pay emotionally for what their fathers did. That is fucking insane. Get help.

Facts:
1. The Federal Republic of Germany (FRG) is not
Germany. The Federal Republic of Germany leads till
today the Nazi colony and the „III. Third Reich“of
Adolf Hitler with the agreement of the “state”.
2. The Federal Republic of Germany (FRG) lost its
legitimacy under international law because of the
statelessness of the Germans and illegal privatization
of the State. All national and international contracts
are now broken and therefore invalid. (Reprimand
international company register upik.de)
3. World War II. continues till today. The restore of the
world-peace necessary peace treaties with more than
54 nations are to this day denied by the Federal
Republic of Germany (FRG).
4. The Federal Republic of Germany (FRG) is now the
financial, political and economic engine of Fascism
and Nazism in Europe and the world.
5. A sovereign Germany is impossible without Russia,
because Russia * SHAEF - SMAD is responsible for
the liberation of Germany from the FRG Nazi-colony.
(Liberation article 139 „Basic Law“ or „GG Grundgesetz“
for the Nazi colony Federal Republic of Germany (FRG)
continued validity of *SHAEF and SMAD)
Everlasting german russian and amerika brother alliance =
home and world peace - the future for all nations.

Just out of curiosity, are you a German citizen? Are you of German descent?

73,137 This figure was reported in The New York Times on March 3, 1991 and was based entirely on the wartime German concentration camp records that had been captured by the Soviets and just recently released. According to this figure, of those dead, 38,031 were Jews. These records state that the total of all persons who died in the ENTIRE German prison camp system from 1935 to 1945 were 403,713. To repeat: a total of 403,713 persons of all races and religions was officially recorded to have died (of all causes. typhus, old age, measles, etc.-and execution) in the entire prison camp system over a 10 year period. Of those 403,713 a total of 73,137 died at Auschwitz. Of those 73,137 who died at Auschwitz, 38,031 were Jews.
daily reminder that not even 50k jews died in auschwitz

>1. The Federal Republic of Germany (FRG) is not
>Germany. The Federal Republic of Germany leads till
>today the Nazi colony and the „III. Third Reich“of

The United Nations and all its respective member states say otherwise.

>2. The Federal Republic of Germany (FRG) lost its legitimacy under international law because of the statelessness of the Germans and illegal privatization of the State. All national and international contracts
are now broken and therefore invalid. (Reprimand
international company register upik.de)

Uhhhh... Okay.

>3. World War II. continues till today. The restore of the world-peace necessary peace treaties with more than 54 nations are to this day denied by the Federal
Republic of Germany (FRG).

World War II ended in 1990 at the latest with the Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany, which fully restored German sovereignty and independence.

>4. The Federal Republic of Germany (FRG) is now the financial, political and economic engine of Fascism
and Nazism in Europe and the world.

Given how the EU behaves, you may not be entirely wrong.

>5. A sovereign Germany is impossible without Russia, because Russia * SHAEF - SMAD is responsible for the liberation of Germany from the FRG Nazi-colony. (Liberation article 139 „Basic Law“ or „GG Grundgesetz“ for the Nazi colony Federal Republic of Germany (FRG) continued validity of *SHAEF and SMAD)

Niggawhat

Everlasting german russian and amerika brother alliance =
home and world peace - the future for all nations.

Tankie plz go

Attached: wtf hitler.jpg (600x534, 63K)

>The sad reality is that 90% of the German population participated in this

Attached: 1494837999898.jpg (698x904, 96K)

>believing stormfront press releases this much

Confederate soldiers save Czesława Kwoka fanfic when?

Attached: onward georgians battle of fredericksburg.jpg (2048x1271, 534K)

>believing the jewish press releases this much

>ur grandpa was a murderer

How about if grandpa was a thief and robbed hundreds of people and became a millionaire while leaving his victims destitute. Should you, who grew up in luxury thanks to his crimes, be allowed to keep the money he stole?

No, and on my fathers side, yes.

Why does this matter at all though? Literally MOST of America is of German descent, including most of our Jews. What’s your point

Yes. Once the money is passed on to you it is not you fault and you should not be depraved of your property. If anything its the police's fault for not acting. Stupid hypothetical anyway since stolen money is measurable whereas Holocaust reparations are not, and there are few survivors left to pay.

Attached: Crying-Cat-Meme-06.jpg (1014x1024, 76K)

>Nazis were christian bigots(that's why they killed homosexuals and communists) therefore, today any christian bigot can be compared with a nazi.

Get a load of this guy.

Dude, nazis hated any shit not related with Pan-Germanism.
As the catholicism is a religion that ask a loyalty to Vatican, nazis hated them to death.

As happened with other dictatorships, the Nazis taken his political party as a religion:

They took Hitler as a Messiah,
and his book Mein Kampf as the holy bible
(as happens today with the radical communists, taking for Messiha Karl Marx and taking Das Kapital as a kind of holy bible)

Attached: German boy scout meeting 1933.png (1161x491, 1.14M)

That poor girl...

Why isn't she smiling if she's in a resort camp?

And people still justify Germans. They're the most twisted beings to ever exist.

No.

>Polish children were pretty uncommon in Auschwitz though.
Germans had a plan for kidnapping and germanising polish children running at the same time with 200k kidnapping at it's end

He's not wrong.

There's a reason why the Weisse Rose wrote this in regards to atrocities being carried out against Jews as well as Poles.

>Why tell you these things, since you are fully aware of them - or if not of these, then of other equally grave crimes committed by this frightful sub-humanity? Because here we touch on a problem which involves us deeply and forces us all to take thought. Why do German people behave so apathetically in the face of all these abominable crimes, crimes so unworthy of the human race? Hardly anyone thinks about that. It is accepted as fact and put out of mind. The German people slumber on in their dull, stupid sleep and encourage these fascist criminals; they give them the opportunity to carry on their depredations; and of course they do so. Is this a sign that the Germans are brutalized in their simplest human feelings, that no chord within them cries out at the sight of such deeds, that they have sunk into a fatal consciencelessness from which they will never, never awake?

Attached: sad kitten teddy bear.jpg (1231x880, 92K)

Deserved it for being a roastie

The Nazis weren't friendly to Catholics.

Attached: Kirchenkampf.png (1261x2661, 1.39M)

By his logic I'm sure he should be suffering too from some pain inflicted by his race hundreds of years ago

Attached: enraged winnie the pooh.gif (320x287, 982K)

Do people really ignore how fucked over Poles were in WW2?

I wish the Nazis killed all the gypsies TBQH. They were right on that account

>no source
Not surprising coming from an anti white shill

SAD

We avenged her in the end.

Attached: Poland Berlin.jpg (671x484, 42K)

Reminder that Germany and Russia cooperated with each other to invade Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov–Ribbentrop_Pact

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German–Soviet_Frontier_Treaty

>stormnigger complaining about no sources

Attached: IMG_1272.png (327x316, 165K)

>stormtards with their usual bullshit
>people unironically blaiming modern Germans for the Nazi regime
This thread makes me sad.

Stop the hate.
Hate is what made this happen.

Attached: 35f912ad25efe835172bb128b5200adac12e4631e7db8915b29dc85f09248b91.png (975x962, 316K)

Fucking /pol/tards man

Attached: 1475282066400.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

Any info on the rest of this girl's family?

Man
fuck nazis

Holocaust deniers deserve to get holocausted

>So this woman Kapo (a prisoner overseer)

Attached: doubt.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

What about it do you doubt?

Germany didn't use women soldiers.

You don't know what a kapo is, do you?

i can smell that burger breath from here, mutt

>why are you talking about history on Veeky Forums reeeeeee

>You don't know what a kapo is, do you?
Sorry, the story around it made it seem as though she was a camp guard. If she was also a prisoner, I don't rightly know why 'the Nazis' are being blamed for her actions.

>. Always thought the Germans got off quite easily when they should still be paying for what their elders did (all of them, one way or the other).
This. The same way whit*oids should still be paying for the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

I belive Germany today and Germany 73 years ago are the same state like France

>why are the Nazis being blamed for locking people up and then getting some of those people to do their dirty work for them?

What an idiot

SIC SEMPER ROASTUS

It's not like the Germans made theJewish woman beat this young Catholic girl.

Attached: angry sam elliott.jpg (400x292, 20K)

look at the badge, the triangle. She was a member of the Polish taliban.

You're right, I'm sure she just randomly attacked her for no reason and her role as a prisoner overseer had no influence on events.

Also

>Jewish woman

How do you know she was Jewish?

These

Attached: fuck the roast.jpg (406x271, 14K)

>Jewish woman

Jewish prisoners could be made kapos, but it wasn't common. Kapos were typically from the higher levels of the camp hierarchy. Also, kapos had to be brutal with "their" charges, or else they would lose the privileges that came with the position--such as having an actual room, being able to wear the best clothes, getting the best helpings of foods, and being shielded from brutal beatings and random selections. Kapos, if they became favored enough, also had the ability to help other prisoners get forbidden items, extra food, get people moved from transport lists, etc. So if a kapo didn't keep "their" prisoners in check, if they didn't fall in line immediately, didn't do exactly what was asked, etc, the kapo could be punished.

Himmler on that subject, a situation which was intentionally created to ensure kapos would be eager to maintain their positions:

>The moment he becomes a Kapo, he no longer sleeps with them. He is held accountable for the performance of the work, that they are clean, that the beds are well-built. [...] So, he must drive his men. The moment we become dissatisfied with him, he is no longer Kapo, he's back to sleeping with his men. And he knows that he will be beaten to death by them the first night.

Kek

>She was so young and so terrified. The girl didn't understand why she was there and she couldn't understand what was being said to her.
>So this woman Kapo (a prisoner overseer) took a stick and beat her about the face. This German woman was just taking out her anger on the girl. Such a beautiful young girl, so innocent. She cried but she could do nothing.
>Before the photograph was taken, the girl dried her tears and the blood from the cut on her lip. To tell you the truth, I felt as if I was being hit myself but I couldn't interfere. It would have been fatal for me. You could never say anything.

Attached: can't stop crying.jpg (510x600, 215K)

Attached: feelhug.gif (200x146, 36K)

>Of all these children and young people, "Only slightly more than 20,000 ... including 11,000 Gypsies, were entered in the camp records. No more than 650 of them survived until liberation [in 1945]."

Attached: very sad kitten.jpg (1000x750, 103K)

I don't get what he's trying to say.

spbp

i went to Auschwitz last year, it was distgusting

begone, hans

Attached: krauts fear the harris.jpg (400x417, 39K)

the scale of the holocaust is terrifying

Attached: 3132CB98-0569-4CED-BD81-A6DD2D8B9523.jpg (724x1024, 61K)

If it was a "German" woman in a Polish concentration camp, chances are she was German Jewish.

>Jewish prisoners could be made kapos, but it wasn't common.
That's not true though. The Nazis often made Jewish elders kapos as they held authority in the local communities making it easier to keep people under control.

>nobody apart from the jews should care
>what are poles
>what are gypsies
>what are soviets

stormniggers shouldn't pretend they know history

Propaganda showing that the Catholic Church shunning endogamy while supporting Christianized Jews impregnating native German women. Basically /pol/ before /pol/. Same shit with the propaganda against the current Pope nowadays.

>what are gypsies
Absolutely lovely people you'd definitely want as your neighbours. I have no idea why anyone would ever want to genocide them.