>pic related
>naked squats, can make sure balls literally touch the floor

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01N4I8FOY/ref=twister_B01MR0BM7X?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>DPRK flag
/leftypol/ fuck off

Fucking jelly of that rack and best korea setup

I'd put that mirror elsewhere, though. Mirrors are fucking distracting when you're squatting, specially if you're squatting naked and don't want to see your own nutsack

Iron that flag you disrespectful fuck!

rack is fitness reality 810xlt i think, it's on amazon, got it for 150$ on sale. 800 pound capacity, i think it was worth the money

>Getting that middle finger flag

fuck you my mom gave it to me

Nice flag

hey thnx man

is your mom north korean?

no she gave me the black flag

>155lb Squat
>Commie
What a fucking surprise

chill,
it's racked for good mornings

>good mornings
good night faggot

>not doing everything possible to get that joocy booty

my home gym is divided into 3 parts, 2 outdoor and an indoor, so no pic atm.. pretty ashamed I don't have a nice place to put it all together

what model is your squat rack/how much?

fitness reality 810xlt rack from amazon, a few different companies build it tho. i got it on sale for 150$ and it's pretty great for the price. 800# capacity and super solid for pullups/dips

>$150 on sale
is that murica life? I've been looking for quite some time and no luck for anything proper with a price like that.

I managed to pick up an olympic set of 190kg, 220cm barbell and and old but solid rack this weekend finally after checking places forever. was an old powerlifter that stopped and he gave me some extra rubbermats, his old belt, straps and the whole thing. paid about €180 for all of it which is insanely cheap.

yea i suppose it might be about living in america,

amazon.com/dp/B01N4I8FOY/ref=twister_B01MR0BM7X?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

that's the amazon link. idk about availability elsewhere, you might check out /r/homegym on reddit. i've seen people from the UK talk a lot on there so idk how close their situations would be to a european.

>$150 rack
Jesus
Buy nice or buy twice breh

i've had this thing over a year now and it's been rock solid. it's built in america, and the packaging was really well done.

I always have lmao1plaet loaded on the bar for rows and deads. Not sure why, but that has always been a huge perk for me.

>$150 for a squat rack
The time of homegym supremacy is nigh

another huge benefit is if i'm getting tired during a pregame or something i'll go bust out a couple sets of deadlift and wake the fuck up completely ready to crush skulls and fuck anything with a pulse

t.german commie fag

Ich hau dich kaputt du affe

lmao you couldn't break one off with a hundred dollar bill in a woman's prison

WOW you are our millionth visitor!

how much did u spend on ur homegym?

prolly around 300$ total.

Wow, what a poverty home gym you Communist fag. Here, let me show you what a real Capitalist home gym looks like.

do you regret going with those mats? did you consider horse stall mats at all?

They're kinda pricey but ultimately, no I don't.

I looked into horse stall mats and they weren't what I expected them to me. Plus they kind of smell.

I recently expanded the gym too because of Capitalist gains.

Next upgrade will be a new plate tree and bigger dumbbell rack.

Local man killed in accident involving homemade guillotine

just wondering but if you get stuck at the bottom of the squat with no safeties or spotter, how do you bail? I feel like dumping it behind you would risk having the bar land on your lumbar

pretty slick. i'd upgrade but i'm confined to my apartment now.

looking for the right house but have budgeted for a cable crossover and probably a set of titan bumper plates. additionally want to get the stainless steel ohio bar from rogue because i'm still using el cheapo barbell with shitty gnurling.

You're my homegym nemesis on Veeky Forums.

LIGHTWEIGHT BABY

>usa flag
>not having a picture of the Führer with his shepherd dogs

hey i have the same bench
it took me 2 years to realize you pull the pin out to change angles. i was unscrewing it for 30 seconds straight each time i wanted to adjust it

Where do you guys generally get equipment? I've been looking on craigslist for a set of dumbbells but anything worth a shit is $500< or an incomplete set. Any other places I should look at? Pic for attention.

letgo and the other sales apps, facebook marketplace too, and amazon will have deals occasionally as does walmart

Pull up bar, dip station, 2 5 gallon bottles for farmer walks
In the back theres a heavy bag thats only used for cardio now, sandbags for weighted pull ups and push ups
Cont

Also my favorite part, separate parallel bars that i keep in my room, train with them whenever i feel like and made a lot of progress since im using them pretty much every day

nice
hot

we got the same rack and rings, shits cash m8

Can you take this pic again, but with your legs facing the camera?

Craigslist, normie book, or yard sales. You can get equipment pretty cheap if you keep your eyes open. I found the rack the hardest thing to come by second hand so I caved and bought new.

Aight cool, thanks guys. Closest gym is almost a half hour away, and it's just a planet fitness. Gonna feel good to join that home gym master race.

>/k/
Thats the board where someone gassed himself trying to test a gas mask. I dont think they are on the same level as us

And most Veeky Forumsizens are fat. What's your point?

Also I remember when a DNP user accidentally took double of what his dose was OD'd so id say thats our equivalent of self gasing
Thanks but cant do xoxo

Every board has it's fuckups. I don't think natural selection is picky about which area you visit on a polynesian basket-weaving forum

haha ive seen your ad on kijiji selling those dumbbells

>send your picture then
good doggie

>trying this hard to be edgy

Do you have the DPRK flag because you hate yourself for buying so much equipment that you never use, OP?

the fuck?

1. kijiji is canadian, i'm in america
2. i'm not selling my db's

nevermind then nigger, im probably hallucinating but im pretty sure i saw a pic of ur dumbbell rack on kijiji