BOOGIE 240 lbs LBM

youtu.be/mEaacazElDY
@1:40

Based Booger claims to have 240 lbs of lean body mass and that he ""deadlifts"" 400-500 lbs (everytime he stands up). Veeky Forums is gonna be btfo when boogie cuts down and is shredded as fuck at 260-270 or so. Guess we were wrong this whole time...

Respond to me. I showed you my dick

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Lean mass measurments are meaningless at very high BF%. A huge amount of that "lean mass" is interstitial fat, glycogen and water.

this
and wow im so shocked a guy that's struggled not being over 500 pounds for decades is retarded when it comes to fitness

+his skin and other organs probably weigh way more than those of an average person. there's really no point in getting your body-fat measured if you're a ham planet. it's like the event horizon of a black hole for a dexa machine: the ability to make meaningful measurements breaks down.

same reason, but to a lesser degree, is why fat powerlifters are completely deluded about how "I'd be buffer than Arnold if I cut."

Will booger become the new Rich Piano?

>3:43
>my friend chad
every meme ever is true Jesus Christ

I mean he already deadlifts 500 pounds!

Take my gains boogie. Become bigger, faster and stronger too. Become the best member of the 5% crew.

Looks like his body is rejecting his weightloss he's already getting white hairs.

Don't bother. The fat idiot said he has no plans to get below 240 pounds. He's going to remain obese. He's such a fucking idiot.

Are you kidding me? That faggot is gonna fucking balloon up all over again, if he can't commit to getting to an actual healthy weight, than it's only a matter of time until boogie starts packing on the pounds again.

What the fuck, why? He uses the internet regularly, he has no excuse to think like this. He sounds like my dumb fatfuck family who thought I was average weight back when I was 300 lbs and that hitting 180 lbs would kill me.

What the fuck is wrong with your family?

We're American.

He'll die if he tries with the surgery he got. Thats the point of the surgery, it takes the commitment factor out. Its also like the most invasive/dangerous/complications inducing bariatric surgery still out there.

>Motivational speaker

Come on boogie.

His retard logic is "duhhh going down to 240 will add many years to my life I don't want to get lighter than they since I don't care about my looks. At 240 I'll be able to walk around blah blah blah" He's a brainlet.

Boogie could loose weight just by doing squats, think about it

So basically
"I want to do the bare minimum to make sure I don't die with my veins full of donut glaze"

>BMI of about 64

congrats? the fat fuck is still double the BMI of a regular overweight person

How tall is this guy? How heavy was he at his worst? How much does he weigh now?

Real talk, he looks loads better and seems much more confident in how he speaks. Could have probably been a legit chad had he not become fat 20 years ago

Hard to say because he lies all the fucking time

i have about 165lb lean mass and i deadlift 5 plates, so i don't believe the lard gargler

No Veeky Forumsizen ever got curious and compared his height to a car he's standing next to?

>Booger claims to have 240 lbs of lean body mass
This may be the most retarded thing he's ever done

>he thinks boogie isn't more jacked than prime Arnold under all that flab
top kek, the only reason boogie put on all that fat was so that people wouldn't constantly beg him to compete in the olympia.

>being almost 50 percent body fat.

PAY