Why don’t women need to lift to look good

Pic related is a fitness IG girl who works out every day and she is just as attractive as some braphog who doesn’t. On the other hand a guy that doesn’t workout would look like shit compared to one that did. Why can women get away with not working out?

They can't, honestly. If you're an even remotely attractive and mature man, you'd notice the very clear difference between a woman with exercise discipline and one that doesn't, and you'd set your standards accordingly.
Braaphogs are for meme plebs, not for real men.

women also age like shit. how about just stop being a crying faggot instead

Being mascular is a masculine trait.

Women are meant to be soft you fag.

A (young, fertile) woman will always be able to give you a son. A man has to be functional to be valuable to others/society in general. If you're going to complain about that you're a bitch in my opinion.

How is that considered clothed

Noticed how 90% of instagram models are butterface?

Men have to compete for women. Women don't have to compete for men. So the standards for women are lower than they are for a man. Also what said. Having muscle mass is not very important for a woman to be attractive. They just need to not be fat.

this dude is right, maybe try to have some standards, if you seriously find braphogs as attractive as Veeky Forums girls you have a problem.

men don't have to lift either, dumbfuck

if i had straight teeth iw ould be a chad for ufcks ske fml

That doesn't really make any sense seeing as it's about a 50/50 gender ratio in the population. Only makes sense in the context of hooking up, not serious relationships.

Musculature isn't a sexually selective trait for men viewing women

>posts guy who clearly lifts

Population ratio does not equal sexual selection ratio. The large majority of women are attracted to a small percentage of men aka alpha male chads. This is how it works for almost all vertebrates It works because it forces males to fight and compete to achieve the "alpha", so only the males with the best genes will get to pass them on.

you havent thought much about this have you

80/20 rule.

80 percent of women go for the top 20 percent of men.
Women are generally okay with sharing a top 20 man, which is why they will settle with a beta provider and still fuck another man on the side.

And where do all these women go when chad is taken? Again talking about monogamous relationships, not hooking up.

Because physical strenght is not a feminine feature.

>Braaphogs are for meme plebs
Also good for when you really just need to bust a quick nut and get on with your day.

you'll never been in a loving homosexual relationship with a fellow gym bro. pushing each other each every session, complementing one another both mentally and physically until you are wedded muscle bound beasts

Because people like you will stick your dick in them anyways, despite them being 400+ lbs

cause muscles are masculine and don't really look good on women.

Because being strong and muscular is a manly trait, you fucking dolt

They would rather be single than date some fucking NAD (non-Chad). Then they hit the wall at 30 and marry some beta but still fuck Chad!

something is up with the person in that photo...
I don't know what it is though..

Right, but where do the rest go? See the flaw in your thinking?

It's breeding strategy: Women have to be more selective because they have a higher investment in their offspring than men do (pregnancy, labor, child rearing, limited ova). Men can just drop their load and move on to the next conquest, and generally remain fertile way into old age.

It's a good mating strategy which is ingrained in their genes. Doesn't necessarily make sense our modern world though, or maybe it does who knows

First post in the thread nailed it. If a girl looks good without exercise she's coasting on genetics and it won't last

Are we just gonna pretend men can impregnate women risk free in a modern society? Because they can't

Good mating strategy for high-quality offspring* Forgot to specify that, the whole point of it is to have good offspring

Same bro, I have everything going out for me like height, handsome face, but I have fucked up teeth. I'm in college as well so getting braces now will make u look like a cuck

Because desperate men and indifferent Chads looking for an easy fuck will enable low female standards even as society has overwhelmingly attempted to reject female hypergamy and polygamy in favor of monogamy.

Just look at the disturbingly high ratio of single mothers when divorce is an option.

Only way female standards are going to increase is if men start to seriously blue ball chicks and that is not going to happen anytime soon.

He's saying evolutionarily they can, because they could for most of human history. he even says that the strategy doesn't really make sense in the modern world

I suspect it is more indicative of how the female brain is wired to work than commentary on modern day breeding strategies. Although with stuff like alimony and child support this is still arguably an effective breeding strategy anyways.

Braces > shit teeth

Women do compete for men you hillbilly. Just not average or below average men.

>that soulless look in her eyes
>i have to dress like this to have value
>once this makeup wears off I will go back to what i really am
>please hurry up and finish taking the picture i am barely holding back the tears

Cat ladies/suicide

>And where do all these women go when chad is taken?
Not really a contradiction with welfare state, alimony, and child support. The assumption of stable monogamy is a bad one. A lady's lizard brain tends to win out even if it means raising a child by herself on welfare.

This.

What you on about? Not whiteknighting but this girl clearly put some work in her Body and seems a lot more attractive to me than the avarage braphog. Her Clothes mark her as slut or attentionwhore but thats not the point here

People on Veeky Forums don't lift so they assume anyone that works out looks like a long time roider.

god damn go back to /r/incels you low t freaks

>Women are meant to be soft you fag.
Everything is soft when you actually lift, soyboy.
Even roided-out 200lbs chicks are weaker than you should be.

>protection and abort does not exist

Women literally do not want this though you fat powerlifter

One male can impregnate hundreds of females, you know

Most people can look good with nice clothes on and bit of make ups, but not many people can look good naked. Women don't really have to be muscular to follow basic beauty standard tier level but having a bit of feminine definition and nice perky butts sure beats non lifter's normie body.

The proof is in the data

They don't need to lift because muscles aren't attractive on females for obv reasons. Now that doesn't mean they don't have to work to be pretty. When a man eats like shit and doesn't exercise, he'll be skinny fat. Women become skinny fat too if they don't eat well and exercise. The only difference is that they can afford to be skinny fat, because they'll always have guys to fuck them. They'll just have to shoot for guys of lower quality, or they'll never be serious relationship material for quality guys.

Its why they are instagram models and not real models. I see more beautiful women walking down the street than most of these instagram whores, its just that these instagram cake up the makeup, wear revealing clothes and sell their bodies to make the betas follow them.

Fuck brahs. This is proof that if you don’t marry before 27 you are fucked

cringe

I had braces for my second time as a freshman and sophomore in college. Best decision ever.

Women are commodities, men are resources

get the braces man, after it's done you won't regret

t.braces in college