What makes him different than other vegans?

What makes him different than other vegans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/219822.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the vegains

I like how vegans implicitly admit veganism kills your gains by posting "SEE??? VEGANS CAN BE FIT TOO!!!" threads

he has muscle mass

No, I think veganism is terrible for your health, I'm just curious why he manages to do so well in terms of fitness and life whereas most other vegans have severe issues

all the vitamin s from the veggies

He made all his gains with meat.

He only went vegan after becoming a world class athlete.

the steroids

vitamin t supplements

Why do you think that?

here's a real question for you vegans out there. is drinking cum vegan?

he still eats eggs and fish u dip + he made all his gayns while on high cow diet, and unlike vegayns he eats mostly high protein seeds and nuts NOT chips and chocolates

He trens hard

he doesn't start vegan threads by first instigating an argument. Instead he states that it works and there is no difference other than diet plans

>he still eats eggs and fish u dip
No
>he made all his gayns while on high cow diet
Irrelevant, if a vegan diet was inadequate he'd have lost gains
>and unlike vegayns he eats mostly high protein seeds and nuts
So vegan diets aren't inherently bad for gains
>NOT chips and chocolates
Of course lol who told you vegans who care about their body eat junk
Dunno, what does your mom think?

Yes t. Gay vegan

You're making no sense. Literally what?

Why would it not be? Are you raping people and eating their cum?

>he still eats eggs and fish
lie
>he made all his gayns while on high cow diet
lie
>unlike vegayns he eats mostly high protein seeds and nuts
lie

nice try though, brainlet

>I'm triggered by ethical arguments

>I'm triggered by people who aren't into ethical arguments

How do you know he’s a legit vegan? I know lots of “vegans” who secretly eat meat. Even caught one shove a fish sandwich in his mouth.

Correct, I am in fact triggered by amoral brainlets.

Harry Squatter is ain't no cheater. Cmon now

Correct, I am in fact triggered by immoral brainlets.

How do you know? You follow him around 24/7 and watch everything he eats?

roids

He starts every morning with a big bowl of test.

Are you autistic? Where is this going? I don't know for certain, fucking obviously, jesus. I'm a fairly good judge of character and he doesn't seem like the type to be fake vegan. Also why would he do that.. makes zero sense

Friendly reminder that Jason Genova is also on steroids.

Good judge of character? You never met him. Never had a conversation with him. You base your judgment on YouTube videos.

Who’s the autistic one here again?

Veganism is a dumbfuck meme... like mewing and nofap. The vast majority of vegans are full of shit and eat meat and use animal products. They just secretly while screeching about

>muh animals

The rest of the time.

>Good judge of character?
Yes
>You never met him. Never had a conversation with him. You base your judgment on YouTube videos.
Same is true for you, no?
>Who’s the autistic one here again?
You are
>Veganism is a dumbfuck meme... like mewing and nofap.
I fail to see any similarities
>The vast majority of vegans are full of shit and eat meat and use animal products.
Lies. Massive citation needed

Naw, you’re not a good judge. You think you are in your own mind.

No need to post citations. I have eyes and I’m not a blind mong. When I catch vegan after vegan “cheating” I don’t need stats to support facts. Retards who fall for veganism are like minded beta types. Since they all buy their fedoras from the same shop it’s a safe bet they all cheat as well.

Alright then, thanks for chiming in

He said that he already had a plant based diet before going fully vegan for many years

I don't know the full science behind it, but the vegans I know all seem sickly, irritable, and act as if they have major psychological issues. I don't recommend the other videos on this channel, but take a look at this youtu.be/EFF30jfTubU

1. steroids
2. he eats a LOT of food which power athletes need so he grows constantly. No rest like bodybuilder DYELs

I get the feeling he cycles but I digress. Genova is kind of retarded, minus the retard strength, he trains poorly, he eats poorly. By contrast Clarence has been training since he was a wee lad and has gone about it in a relatively smart way, he also ate meat for a large portion of his training life and only went vegan recently iirc.

m'lord hardly trains tho

Idk if he's on gear or not, I'd guess that he is. Besides roiding, what really matters is training right from an early age, eating a lot, and being genetically gifted. Clarence has all three down pat.

What foods you actually eat is not that important when it comes to gains, unless you go full retard as a fruitarian (the only realistic way to actually undereat protein) or a super-low-carb keto meme-lord. Are gains better or worse as a vegan? There are some arguments to be made both ways, but realistically the difference is probably super tiny, and it makes no sense to get all butthurt and anxious about it.

Clarence was extremely strong and looked big even back when he was definitely natty, most people on Veeky Forums could never reach his strength level, no matter what gear they go on.

He was.
Again, he ate and trained like shit.
He doesn't train now, but I think he is still on a bit of something.
M'Gay Murr also eats fucking shit, so yeah.

Well, he said that he tried to find every argument agaisnt veganism but he couldn't

You wanna know why you don't believe him? It's cause you would be the type of person to lie about that kind of shit. People project their own personality to others. So untrustworthy people usually don't trust others just based on what they see because they themselves are like that.

Honestly if you watch just a handful of his videos and think he's lying about being vegan then I don't know what to tell you. For someone to lie literally constantly, for every person they meet, to everyone on the internet, would require you to be an extreme sociopath. The fact that you think someone would go through such extreme lengths for something that isn't even that impressive or shocking says a lot about you user.

>Veganism is a dumbfuck meme... like mewing and nofap. The vast majority of vegans are full of shit and eat meat and use animal products. They just secretly while screeching about
Give proof.

Your orm

Don't bring my orm into this you fucking fidget

faggot

Vegan brahs join the discord

discord.gg/epz5d6

if you don't have an account, make one

>Still Looks like absolute shit after lifting that much
I'm fucking done, I'm giving up lifting

he's joocy as fuck, mate. how are you not pining for his thicc chad cock?

nice

>most other vegans have severe issues
citation needed

kek are you actually autistic

rooooo

>most other vegans have severe issue
Like anemia caused by B12 deficiency. These issues start to manifest a couple years and than gets worst if the person don't regain his B12 vitamins. medicalnewstoday.com/articles/219822.php I tried to be a vegan once for one year. And I would never do it again. Try be a Vegan here and post your symptoms here after a couple of years.

no you dont, you dont know any vegans IRL...vegans are rare

science does not agree with your opinon snowflake

If someone wants to follow the "I'm vegan" celebrity trend, go have a talk with the nutritionist first if you still don't believe me.

>i cant defend needless murder unless im a psychopath, so il pretend the non psychopath is just a feminine cuck cus im a manly man

Invite is expired

no, most vegans are annoyingly ethical...im a vegan but i get shit from other vegans for eating at nandos

lol @ your life havuing to lie to denfend a needless holocaust...cmon bro steo beck

b12 is literally the easiest thing to get...how are you trying to meme this?

its not 2007 anymore haha

ive been vegan for 3 years and i feel fine because im not a retard who cant google

>non argument
>posts it anyway

>B12 deficiency

what are supplements

If you take B12 you are not a vegan. B12 supplement are living bacteria. If you want to show off and say "Im vegan" to others don't forget to admit you eat B12 or people will have issues because of your lies.

its an argument from sheer desperation, and sheer hope it doesnt go to the ethics

see
sheer desperation lol

>hurr durr what is justified killing
>vegans whi wash their hands cant be vegan

>ha they kill insentient organisms for a reason and so im ok to needlessly kill sentient animals

absolute state of the carnists psychology

Friendly reminder that Janoy is literally retarded, barely trains, "bulks" at Burger King and probably has chlamydia from all the trannies he doubleteams with Lenny

>B12 supplement are living bacteria.
That's wrong.

Cyanocobalamin is a chemical not bacteria.

B12 supplements are made from bacteria. "Vitamin B12 is a microbe - a bacteria - it is produced by microorganisms" "vitamin B12 tablets are made from bacteria and the bacteria is deeply fermented" vibrancyuk.com/B12.html
"Cyanocobalamin is commercially prepared by bacterial fermentation." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12

Yes? That doesn't mean B12 supplements are living bacteria though.

>imagine being this retarded
absolutely no reading comprehension

Even if they are wtf does it matter? Bacteria are not animals.

Not precisely. But this still proves that vegans on B12 supplements are not vegans at all because their supplement are made from living organisms like egg or milk.

i cant believe you are this fucking low IQ

Milk is not a living organism...

vegans wash their hands also....

I cant believe you think "killing" bacteria is non vegan

You have 0 idea of what veganism is

>Milk is not a living organism...
No one said that. I said it was from. Its enough prof to not be a vegan.

Actually me

Tell people I'm vegan for ethical reasons but yesterday I ate a steak burrito and loved it

didnt know filthy frank lifted or was a vegan

Plays hard
>Works hard

>Milk is not a living organism...
so why don't vegans drink milk?

me: 1
you: 0

breh, he obviously was listing examples of products derived from living organisms, not implying milk and eggs are living organisms themselves. it was worded terribly, but use an ounce of common sense man

Legit just lost a couple of chromosomes reading this post.

you should do it more openly

get a shitload of knowledge about veganism then make a youtube channel and convincingly preach it while casually eating lots of kfc

Technically eating from any bacteria is not veganism because veganism would mean only vegetals sources. Im not calling these "vegans" carnivorous I know that bacteria is not considered an animal but they are not vegetals either.

because it is a byproduct of needless animal rape and murder

me 2
you 0

no, you moron, because that isnt what veganism is about.

Washing your hands is vegan

>you cant take a step because concrete is derived from living organisms

>needless
I want to drink milk, so it's not needless.

yet b12 which is derived from a byproduct of needless animal rape and murder is fine?

Yeah how do I make money off it though?

Its because youre retarded and not watching Rick and Morty you dumb fuck.

If I'm going to consume a greatly unhealthful liquid it's gonna need to get me drunk.

you dont need to rape an animal and kill its kid

your personal want does not justify rape user, pls tell me you understand this?

I think it does though, cow exists for me to eat it.

This is fine just dont nick name yourself vegetarian veganese vegeta... because you are also a bacterist when you take vitamin B12 suplements.

it isnt tho

it obviously doesnt tho, you think very highly of yourself

If people weren't going to eat them we would just do away with 99% of them, beyond being a tasty food sauce they have no real purpose

So?

They would be castrated and extinct. Because there's no purpose

Veganism doesn't mean vegetables only
Veganism means don't cause unnecessary harm to sentient beings
Bacteria aren't sentient because they are single cell organisms so by definition they don't have brains (like you!), nerves and as such lack any capacity to think and subjectively perceive reality.
No brain, no CNS, no sentience. It's not that it is ok to harm them, you can't possibly harm them. The word harm and its meaning do not apply to them.
We are doing the same thing now, the only difference is that we replenish the population and mass murder them over and over again.

Are pandas castrated and extinct? We don't eat them, so they have no "purpose", so they shouldn't exist, right?