Sent some beta messages to oneitis telling her how I feel and said a lot of soppy shit

Sent some beta messages to oneitis telling her how I feel and said a lot of soppy shit.

She screenshots it all and posts it on her Twitter with the caption "the world is a weird place".

>136 likes
>2 retweets

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CalSaunders8/status/769580532082499584
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is a bad person your oneitis? You should have more respect for yourself.

Post it and I will rate your autismo

Did people know it was you who sent the message?

screencap?

post the convo you twat

Just going through extreme spell of depression, cried a little, so much regret, so much contempt for myself.

Thanks for posting this, it made me realize no matter how much I fuck up and hate myself someone will always be fucking up worse.

Also link the twitter

Wow, what a bitch

Who the fuck posts private convos in public like that? Better question, why did you choose as your oneitis someone like that?

Post the pics btw

Man I'm so glad screenshotting wasn't a thing when I was in high school.

Why would you not do this in person. Also post convo, we won't judge too harshly. We've all been there user.

>thumbnail
die

Worthless thread without pics

No shit. Nobody had enough AOL discs for that when I was in high school.

Searched that exact phrase on twitter and didn't find shit.

What a cunt.

Also glad that there are no screenshots of some of the shit I sent to grills in highschool. I was(am) a horny little bastard .

Let's see how bad it is OP.

>searched a widely used phrase on a widely used platform
>didn't find what he was looking for
niggerfaggot baka

OP is a fag

>lack of thumbnail
die

She sounds like a cunt. But then again maybe what you wrote is so cringeworthy it deserves a post. If you don't want to show us what you wrote give us some context or an example of the kind of shit you wrote at least. Lets just laugh it off together it'll probably make you feel better.

either way, tell her shes a cunt and move on with your life.

you are never going to date her

>No screenshot or twitter link

Post your twitter you massive faggot

It sucks but maybe with this she did wake you up. Move forward

Don't stay stuck in the past. Keep it close to you and learn with it

You know what, OP? I don't give a fuck. You're a fuckwit who deserved this. All these people asking you questions and you don't even have 20 seconds to respond, rude cunt. I hope this experience keeps you awake at night and if i even see it posted well im re-posting it everywhere! Reddit, Bodybuilding.com even Myspace. Fuck you op you dog cunt rude fuck.

Retweet unless OP responds to our questions. Don't make a thread and then abandon it you massive faggot, even if you are feeling down about this girl. We're trying to help u

Post her twitter if you want me to lower her self esteem to the point where she might crawl back to you

It was just a bunch of shit about every rep in the gym being for her, wanting to braid her hair and paint her nails and other gay shit

Post convo, also why didn't you do this in person?

lol bitch got ratioed

also >trusting women ever

S
T

post it you floppy cunt

You hear that OP? It's the sound of s wake-up call. Get your shit together and move on. This bitch clearly has no respect for you. Do not waste time dwelling on this. Next time don't send girls soft ass messages, save that for when you're talking to her and things are serious. No need to go pouring out your heart like this is some romantic comedy or anime. There are ways to let a woman know how you feel without sending her some letter with tear stains all over it.

Post it :(

user!!!

Post the fucking image.

holy shit, this is either bait or this is real and has to be posted rn.

>every rep about (((H_E_R)))

This hits home

if she already posted a screenshot on the internet, why won't you post it here brah?

Post screenies now OP

>Veeky Forums tries to woo a woman

come on OP don't leave us hanging

Dont let us down OP.

Also I mentioned how I would take care of her children no matter if they were mine or not.

Oh jeez you didn't really say this did you?

P O S T C O N V O

bud

You're () clearly not OP. nice bait faggot. If you are, post image of (You)'s

oh no

Not sure if this story is real sounds like you only want (you)s

bait kino

I just told her that I understand if she wants to explore life and love a little before settling down with me and that I would be right here waiting for her and she could take as long as she wanted.

PEPE SAYS POST IT

I don't believe that you're OP. Post convo if real faggot

fake news

THIS CANT BE REAL

NUKE YOUR RACE OP

Next level beta shit

Unless this is what OP meant, I think we got b8

twitter.com/CalSaunders8/status/769580532082499584

Massive bait. What a trash thread. OP, can I just say you are the most pathetic person I've encountered in the past couple months. Creating a fake thread pretending to have actually done something that takes courage (even if it's autistic courage ) on an anonymous forum where people just want the discuss fitness and help people who have actual problems.

You disgust me.

She doesn't respect you and deserves no love. Ignore her, delete from all social media and never speak to her again.

I am op, this guy is just an unfunny (you) whore, update on the situation is I messaged asking what I done to deserve this and how I could make it up to her even offered her a foot massage and some money to take the tweet down. Ended up blocking me fuck Veeky Forums

Give us the link to that roastie whores Twitter. She doesn’t deserve your protection

fuck you you think im going to give the love of my lifes twitter to a bunch of trolls on Veeky Forums?

She’s not the love of your life. She’s an ignorant slut taking tyrone’s cock while she publicly humiliates you. Are you really going to stand for that?

This anons right. Shoot up the school OP. Show them all

At least screencap man c'mon!