Wheelbarrow OHP

Hows everyone progressing in their wheelbarrow OHP?

Busted out 6 sets today, 25 reps, 25 reps, 25 reps, 19 reps, 19 reps, then 12 reps. 125 reps total.

Really pushed it today, seeing good progress week to week.

Pic related, hitting my first set

Wheelbarrow is 63 pounds by the way forgot to add that, just upgraded from a 46 pounder.

waht the frick

Have you considered putting stuff in the wheelbarrow instead of acquiring new wheelbarrows?

Or better yet don't use wheelbarrows

sounds like the "meth head who sleeps at construction sights" workout routine
nice

I hold it upside down so you can't put anything in it. I have one more wheelbarrow that's 82 pounds I can upgrade to. My goal is 200 reps without stopping so I doubt I'll progress beyond that wheelbarrow.

Yeah I lied about a bunch of lifts today also.

ever consider wall assisted handstand presses

Whats your wheelbarrow OHP bitch

Wheelbarrow is so convenient and I don't have to buy weights or a gym membership
Those are less enjoyable and honestly wheelbarrows build better balance than being helped by a wall

Do you not have access to a gym?

also how much do you wheelbarrow bench

I do have access to a gym, I just honestly think the wheelbarrow creates more functional strength than a barbell.

Also I'm OP I already posted my stats. Wheelbarrow OHP is more for volume.

Well I'm no expert but that sounds fucking retarded.

It just takes more balance than a barbell so your grip and core and forearms get more activation than with a barbell of the same weight

how do you hold the wheelbarrow? is it symmetrical with your body? if not, do you flip it between sets?

Please note that wheelbarrows are only superior for the OHP, not any other lifts.

Also, each set I switch between a wide and a narrow grip position.

Forgot to link

So there is no wheelbarrow bench? :( wouldn't the same principle of balance apply?

Load it up with some concrete and let it dry. Ez

I honestly havent tried it but I imagine stability is more important for the bench, the constant balance management required with a wheelbarrow could be bad for joints in the bench press position.

I work construction you can't murder me that easily!

OP I can honestly say this is the strangest thing I've ever seen someone doing that I hope you continue to do. Best of luck with your wheelbarrow OHP, I hope you get to the heaviest wheelbarrow ever for infinite reps.

Thanks bro!

I hope more people adopt the wheelbarrow OHP

(More effective and safer than crossfit)

You and the water bottle bench guy should make a gym together