Does anyone have any ideas for cardio that is mostly ab based and doesn’t include any significant amount of legs...

Does anyone have any ideas for cardio that is mostly ab based and doesn’t include any significant amount of legs? I can’t put any more work into my legs than I already do, but I need more cardio.

Fucking sloots

How am I going to do that if I’m fat and smell like sweaty ham and pine needles?

>cardio that is mostly ab based
Do you understand what cardio is?

Dolphin kick in a pool for an hour?

you know that dance move called the worm?
do that for 100 yards x 3

ab crunch machine low weight 20 rep sets 3+ sets and 4 scoops

Buddy, I’m just asking for cardio where abdominals are the primary mover. I’m not asking for an exercise where the goal is working the abs. I just want cardio using mostly my abs because it’s another large muscle group to use to burn large amounts of calories that I don’t work so much already.

Do the thing where u are in push up stance but you kick your knees forward one at a time or something

Are you literally talking about that gif that the new years comic referred to?

Cant find it now.

FOUND

If you live by an ocean, try surfing. If not, find a big body of water where you can paddle around on a surfboard.

Look up Serge Nubret's ab training.

You obviously don’t know what cardio is. It’s elevating the heart rate over extended periods of time. It’s virtually impossible to do without legs. Running, swiming, biking, walking, eliptical, HIIT, dance. All require legs you dyel.

>muh legs are good
>cardio will ruin muh gains

Fucking dyels, when will they learn?

I’m already doing 3+ hours of cardio using my legs a day you fucking mong. I’m just going to run circuits though, not like any of you faggots (literal) helped.

Looking into this, at least looks good from a surface level.

burpees?

We can’t help because what you’re asking isn’t possible. Your legs are the only muscle group that can sustain heavy activities for literal hours on end (marathon runners). Every other muscle group will hit failure long before any beneficial effects from cardio can be gained.

Even doing something like battle ropes will wear your arms out long before any positive impact from the cardio takes hold.

this

damn I totally forgot Jody even existed

Climbing isn't primarily ab based but it does work the core a lot and should give your legs a breather

how do i become a burly boy?

Mountain climbers?

Rowing machine. Uses some - but not too much - leg.