Alpha, beta, omega, and OHP

May someone post the chart that explains alpha + males all the way down to omega - males?

Also, I fugged up where my clavicle connects to my shoulder doing an ohp too quickly with too light of weight of all things -- took me like 6 months to get that popped back into place

Then I learned that it's because I'm old (28), and there is a lot of pieces and stuff up in that area

Other urls found in this thread:

alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2011/03/socio-sexual-hierarchy.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it took me 6 months to get that popped back into place

Why? You must not understand anatomy very well if you can't set a joint, I highly advise studying up because lifting effectively requires that understanding.

It definitely woke me up to do better, but it seems OHP can be controversial to some for a variety of reasons

I've never heard that. I think you're a beginner trying to get ahead of yourself. read sticky

People have argued that movement has no place in nature, and questioned legitimacy of exercise, then also expressed concerned around ease of injury

I think you're actually a fat incel who doesn't work out

Nobody argues that.. Where did you read that?

Overhead press in nature? How about lifting up a log to take back to camp and craft into a canoe? Seriously stop lying and go study fitness. You are wasting time

Picking up a log to take back to camp does not require an OHP movement

i actually think the ohp is more functional that the bench
in football when you're a lineman you're not standing perpendicular to the ground and pushing the enemy, you're leaning into them so it's more of an inclined press. so it's weird to me that we're way stronger in a declined press than inclined press.
the deadlift is functional obviously.

alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2011/03/socio-sexual-hierarchy.html

Meh - are you okay with reading instead?

This was an interesting read.

op sounds like a fucking retard dyel

>abandon thread

Sorry but this is faggot shit.
Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma, Omega, Sigma...

There are Alpha characteristics, attributes, Qualities one must have to be successful with grills.
Thats it.

I fucking hate ohp, been scared of it for years. Tore my rotator cuff doing it a few years ago, super tentative with it now.

that cat is doing keto I bet.

Man evolved not only to manipulate his environment, but also to navigate it. Humans have always been a nomadic species.

Downward pressing ability is crucial for for movement over obstacles and through difficult terrain.

How does a lion acquire such amazing natty triceps?

>tfw naturally wide clavicles (20.5" at bone + 1" muscle)
>tfw lifting only 8 months
>tfw OHP 150x5
>tfw manlet destiny was right about wide shoulders makes you instantly jacked
>tfw get called called big regularly despite only being 6'1 185
>tfw only 185x5 bench though

You're OHP and bench don't add up mate. I can't imagine someone who can only bench 90kg doing a 70kg shoulder press.

Benching heavy gives me elbow tendonitis or whatever its called, but I can work delts all day every day no problem. Maximizing my strengths I guess.

Leo?

>natty

hunt & kill lesser creatures until failure