Remember, one of the signs of a high test alpha male is looking like a 9 with AND without a beard

Remember, one of the signs of a high test alpha male is looking like a 9 with AND without a beard

he looks like a 6 on the left and a 7 on the right.

Why does Veeky Forums post him so much?

Because /fit is fags

>2049

reminder: if you feel the need to create a thread like this multiple times a day you’re probably a low test incel beta

Honestly and then they get upset when somebody says he's not super good looking even though there's a goose thread every second. I wonder who's behind all this

>7
Wut

>muh Goose is a 3

What's /fit?

Although I loved that movie hes been our guy since at least drive.

Veeky Forums is obsessed with the reverence of aesthetics.

He's literally /ourguy/

Mike tyson and karelin were ugly monsters, had a 3/10 face but their test would probably be as high as 10 numales

Testosterone gives you a rugged, strong look

Not a cuteboy face

Goose is an easy 8

Why did he have to marry an ugly spic?

>comparing people of different races
Gee, no wonder apes are ape faced! Who'd have thunk?

How's the haircut in the right called?

The gentleman's comb

Just tell your barber that, they'll know it because it's a popular cut

Internet search returns nothing, does it have other names?

>Just tell your barber that, they'll know it because it's a popular cut
I'm not in an english speaking country

Just show them the picture. I got a pretty good haircut a while back, so I took a picture of it and show it to them anywhere I go get a haircut. Always comes out nicely.
Also, they appreciate it more than you think. It makes their job easier since they can give their customer what they want, rather than rolling the dice and making constant adjustments.

true dat, but if you have a shitty jawline or if you're balding there is little you can do to look good, except surgery.
t. not squared jawline

>he looks like a 6 on the left and a 7 on the right.
he is definitely a 9 without a beard, plus every girl ever wants his dick, so 6 or 7 my ass

A true 9/10 indeed.

>taking a bad picture to prove my point
Every girl wants to fuck him, he's not a 6 or a 7, deal with it.

He's a 6-7 in LOOKS. The number rating doesn't take into account all the other factors women rate a man by. These other factors are important which is why the number rating system is only useful for men rating women, not the other way around. A woman could determine a man a 9 in looks and still not want to fuck him because he's a beta loser, or she could determine a man a 3 and fuck him because he's rich.

Wake up pussies.
Being Alpha has nothing to do with Looks.
Being Alpha is a state of mind and couple of qualities, attriebutes.
It happens that some Alphas are big and some handsome, but it also happens that Alphas are short and ugly.
Wake the fuck up, being Alpha has nothing to do with Looks.
Stop searching for excuses faggots!

>9
>ocular displasia
Pick one

t. Idiot

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

tasty pasta

People saying Gosling's a 7 have a severe case of sour grapes.
That said, he had a rhinoplasty. I would also be a 9/10 if I had one since my nose is a littlw bit skewed from getting it broken when I was 10 years old.
But big noses give you character. Which attracts some females.

Man whatever happened to sex symbols being actually good looking? Gosling is as much a sex symbol as Finn Wolfhard! Jim Morrison wouldn't let this happen!

I got hick-ups from laughing from this. Thanks man

I think his appeal comes from his uneven eyes which make it seem like he always has a coy inquisitive look.

I would agree on that, but I know complete drug addicted losers without a job or money and they fuck 6-9/10 women every week just because they are good looking.

People this new are the ones giving you workout advice.

Fuck off, hippie

but do they have quality girlfriends/wives? no. never. they tend to settle with some 6/10 fatty or 4/10 butterface in their 30s and that's the end of their glory. if they settle at all. if they don't they become that creepy guy that used to be successful with women and doesn't catch the hint that he's too old now.

Smoke weed everyday

>goose
>less than 11/10

>thinking a degenerate druggie who's only redeemable quality was his voice is better looking

Go back to the 60s you hippie

He prepared for the future

Lmao he destroys Gosling in every facial aspect, and he was THE sexual icon of the late 60s. Keep pedaling your sissy false champion with shitty facial hair pattern