How much do I have to lift to get a qt asian gf? Ever since I started nofap I can't stop thinking about asian girls

How much do I have to lift to get a qt asian gf? Ever since I started nofap I can't stop thinking about asian girls

i'm with you OP. day 15th nofap i absolutely NEED a korean gf my life depends on it

>slight cameltoe

Just a reminder white men who date gook women will never have a chance with attractive white women like me. Gooks are the equivalent of Muslims

Only white women can make white babies so unless you want a fucked up hapa child you better start worshipping me Lol. If you guys like gooks so much maybe I should go fuck niggers

>t. Jabba the caucasian Hutt

fuck off roastie

first asian I fucked was after 6 months of SS and a few months of PHAT

now post moar

>/pol/tard also larps as a woman

like a woman would use all those lookism sperg terms

t. triggered 120lb asian male

Pinalove.com
Thaifriendly.com

You don’t need to be fit. You don’t need to be good looking. You just need to have enough money to visit them, marry them, and bring them over.

Avoid the single moms.

I'm Korean and dated shit load of Korean girls.

don't do it, they only want you for superficial reasons and they are batshit crazy. They WILL physically assault you if you cheat on them or get them mad to a certain extent.

One girl who I constantly nutted inside because she kept telling me "I'm on birth control pills, don't worry" so a week after we had last sex before I dumped her she 'coincidentally' got pregnant. She tried to use that against me when we broke up and tried to tie me in with her. I said fuck that and dragged her to the abortion clinic.

Now I only fuck chinks because they are less liable.

wish white girls notice me more tho,

post asian qts

I personally wouldn't have a LTR with one I feel like the culture is not the same

Good for short term though not going to lie.

Spic here btw.

But chinks hate black people the most

Who doesn't T.B.H famalam

I hate Jews more than I hate niggers, unless it’s a Muslim nigger.

What if it's a jewish nigger?

sucks for you nigger. I can tell you that koreans hate the blacks the most.

I think you have better chance with japanese since they like fucking niggers.

I have the same problem. what is it about nofap that activates the yellow fever?

This is false, however a nigga needs to submerge into Korean culture.

I prefer your girls and I'm asian

Stop larping if your white neither of us no shit beside watching are Saturday night chink cartoons.
Im learning Japanese and im planning to learn korean after. Im not stupid for a nog, college with a 3.6 gpa. I live in ny the asian girls here seem like they only date rich asian guys

I prefer Hispanic women too, very passionate to the point that they are almost crazy. But some damn good sex, as long as you keep them in line probably the best partners you could have.

BREHS

they're getting thicker

Pretty much, most Asian Americans are brainwashed by cultural Marxism and are very nationalistic and materialistic. The fuck white guys but will end up marrying an Asian. The last book I fucked ended up getting married to a chink. Kinda miss her she was good :(

Sexual repression. Just look at Japan.

oh my fuck it all makes sense

Well I'll probably end up alone or with a latina. I refuse to date fat white girls or african american being that im not fully black and hate ghettoness. At least ill have Veeky Forums..

reee stop damaging our asian womyn.

I’m ok with Lenny Kravitz. I don’t know of any other nigger Jews...

I’m a spic and love Asian women, goddamn I’m gonna marry one

Current gf is white

Hmm neither do I....

Are you a whitewashed spic? I'm sure you might be since you're dating a white woman already. For me the cultural barrier is too much to overcome. Dat asian pussy is breddy good not gonna lie.