Confess

confess

I think I've doing my vertical press all wrong for the last six months by not tightening my core enough

I know a little about music but not much

whenever I have a music related thought I post about it on /mu/ without reading up on it first

just to see what happens

I don't do the 5 sets of deadlifts outlined in my program

One time I had sex with a duck
I lied about the one time it was probably more like 500 times. I can't help it it is my disease. My mallardy

I once fucked a chicken (no joke, srs)

did it die?

This is going to take my Rocky fantasies to startling new heights

I was Veeky Forums three years ago but I got some normie friends and started drinking and eating like shit which made me lose my gainzz and get skinny fat. Rn I’m doing cardio and calisthenics because I’m too broke for the gym and I’m loving it the only thing I’m hating is how horny I get after it because if I masturbate daily odds are I won’t pull any during weekends because I have no motivation whatsoever even if the girl has a big ass and is a megane with a cute face and I’m so fucking pathetic I could have tapped that FUCK

I like fat girls and i get a boner when they wear sportswear

jesus christ same my dude

it's deload week but i went heavy on leg press
forgive me father wendler

I’ve been dirty bulking for 16 weeks

I have a crush on a girl that has a baby and boyfriend. Don't know why I just know it's wrong and nothing will come of it
Also stopped doing cardio for a bit

I have skipped the weekend.

Haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks and I got injured while helping family move so I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon.

Also I need to apply for PhD programs but my GRE scores aren't up to par and I don't have enough done on my master's thesis to ask the people with good connections to write me recommendation letters yet.

I'm eating pringles right now.
I get cravings for salty foods, what can i eat to alleviate them that isn't super fatty

60% of my calories today were from chocolate.

I’m a mu fag becoming fit. I do the same but with fitness.

I ate three mozzarella sticks yesterday. The worst part is I don't even feel bad about it, because I fucking love mozzarella sticks

I broke the no nut november streak AGAIN

>ate 370 cal worth of sour patch kids yesterday

Started working a job doing 10hr days on my feet. Finding it hard to stick to my routine of AxBxAxx, been doing more like AxxBxAxx

I feel for the getting emotionally attached meme again and ended up getting my heart hurt. Why does the only thing that comes easy to me have to be trusting others, it just leads to girls stepping over my heart.

I stopped lifting and focused on sprints and upper body workout
Because my grandpa was a former sprinter on his youth and saw me running and told me to focus on that

>After 3 months of training i hit a 10.9 seconds on the 100 m

Actually im doing it to make gim proud, i dont like it but he raised me and that makes him happy, and i have never been a good grandson to be honest

>still will never make it

I miss weighted chins and dips

Upper body not

Lower body workout i meant

sides in orbit