How do I get laid with Tinder?

I've given up on finding a gf for a while. I need to get school and life together before I worry about finding someone to spend life with.

But I still want female attention, so how do I get success on tinder? I'm getting matches and a couple dates, but I just want to find someone to fuck or FWB and shit like that.

I'm tired of feeling isolated like this, what's worked for you guys?

why don't you try sorting yourself out and finding a nice gf rather than tinder sluts?

How the fuck is this fitness related? Just end it now and save us the torture of having you breathe air. Faggot

Sorting yourself takes time. Years for some.

I just ask if chicks wanna take my dog for a walk with me, bonus if they say they'll meet at mine and we walk from here and I saywanna come in and watch Netflix after then we bang, if not I just do that for the second date
Easy mode is just going out for drinks then going back to mine but I live a while away from good pubs and can never be fucked with ubers and that

Be white
Be forward
Be repetitive

damn I wish I had a doggo wingman
sounds better than any human wingman I've ever had bar one of my friends

can you give an example of those?

I only just got Veeky Forums and have no idea how to just approach a girl about this stuff.

Be straightforward and dont put their pussy on a pedestal, girls want sex as much as you do.

That being said please help im seeing her tonight and i think im actually gonna have to eat her ass. Is ass enjoyable to eat?

I've never gotten the appeal of eating ass.

Any intro lines that don't involve mouth-to-anus?

not gonna make it

fuck

should I just bite the bullet then and eat ass to get the girl?

be very straight forward in the sense that you only want sex.

this way you will weed out the mismatches faster and also hook sluts

No no and NO!
Finding a nice gf is one of the worst thinks that can happen to him to his Evolution as a man.
He must fuck alot of grills and gain confidence, then he will be capable of choising the one that he wants on his side.

OP, go out and train your social skills, Alphaness, approache. Be smart and dont fear rejection, bc you have nothing to lose but only can grow stronger.

Go to a pick up Forum and educate yourself, read the book of pook.

Shit nigga I'm about to do it. It can't be that bad. I just went and bought baby wipes to clean her in case kek.

Try and fuck her without eating ass. Don't mention eating ass and don't make any motions towards it. Just try and get your dick inside her as quick as you can do your job and go home.

>Is ass enjoyable to eat?

>Make sure she bathes
>Don't eat ass if you stick your finger in and out
>If you're going to do it you might as well push for anal

>Go to a pick up Forum
I can't get over my cringe when i read this pua shit. Wat do?

Press F to pay respects.

>implies you need to be white for pussy

fuck off with that shit, it doesn't even make sense

You'll get accustomed to it eventually. Took me 2 years to get over that hurdle.

Also, find less cringy laggards? It's a pretty saturated community.

Read No More Mr. Nice Guy. That'll help you with reasserting your frame. Very normal book too.

>bringing a bitch a pizza so you can taste her tangy shithole

It's been a while since I've had sex (ex dumped and cheated on me, and I haven't really done much but make out with a girl since then)

should I just go for what looks like low confidence girls until I feel competent enough to go for girls who know their shit?

I've read Mystery method, but stopped reading after this cringy stories he was suggesting to tell like hacking a pentagon or encountering a bear. Is Mr Nice Guy better?

A girl having low confidence doesn’t mean she hasn’t taken miles of dick, you sad fuck.

Just remember to wear a top hat and point out flaws in their appearance to keep them off guard

It would still be easier to fuck her regardless

I'm looking for less shameful orgasms, not some faggy dignity

not gonna make it

come on man, it for you to evolve, do it.
Fuck the cringe. You will see that those Forums will help you.
But dont stay on the theory, go out and try it yourself, be confident.

I like it, as long as she cleans up before it doesn't taste like anything. Make sure you finger her while you're doing it.

Nigga wtf you're overthinking this. Don't bring them, that'll kill the mood so fast

No, go for ALL Girls, whatever you like and Feeling you can fuck.

>Don't eat ass if you stick your finger in and out

>Make sure you finger her while you're doing it

I'm getting conflicting reports. Unless top post means don't finger her asshole and bottom post means finger her pussy.

Baby wipes are staying home

finger her pussy, dont finger her ass unless u wanna taste poop

How do I take pictures of myself when I have no friends? What settings are good? Can I do it with a smartphone camera?

Ask your mom to take a picture of you. Bonus point if you have a cute dog to take a picture with.

Never read mystery, but im Kind of sure that he had success with all the stuff he pulls off.
He is trying to help.
However, you dont Need to do shit like mystery, there are hundreds of puas that are doing it different and have more success.
Pick out what works for you, but dont stay in the theory, dont be a pussy. Go out and approache. Most important think is indeed being confident.

>*nigger alert*

Please hang yourself so no one else has to.

Jesus posts like this always make me sad. Use the timer on your phone if you want, they'll come out okay. If you have no social apprehension ask a passing by stranger to take a photo of you if you want, try and play off a tourist card or something.

I don’t have a mom anywhere close here.

who else on this site actually gets laid

Veeky Forums is where we go to make it

link to decent forum??

Eating her shithole and buying the bitch pizza like a cuck

There are more races than just white and nigger.

Thank you for the sound advice user. If this thread hasn't been pruned by the time I get home I'll let you guys know how it went.

Oh fuck... sorry mate im in Gemany. here in Germany is

Pickupforum.de

very good. I was active for 2 years. We have Girls too and conventions. Then my work blocked the site (FUUUCKK!!!).

I dont know about sites in the USA. But thinking about find one and an adviser there.

Honestly tinder is a face game. I know my strengths when it comes to attracting girls/getting pussy, and I'm probably a 6/10 facial wise. Even if you're body is on point, shirtless pictures are trying too hard. Not saying it's impossible to get pussy on it, but I tried for a few days and got nowhere. I do just fine in real life where my not model face, above average (for normie standards, not for /fit) and my personality can shine through for more than a swipe.

First off you're a fucking idiot. I'll eat ass plenty, with a girl I fucking know. A tinder slut shouldn't even get her vagoo licked as far as I'm concerned. That being said, you're pretty much pot committed to eat her ass. Eat her pussy, and get it super wet. Use your fingers to spread your spit all the way down until her ass is soaked. Then it really doesn't taste like much but your spit, if she's a clean girl, but a random tinder slut? No clue what horrifying taste you could be heading for.

You had me until the pick up forum bit. That shits cringy as fuck, and if you need a stranger online to teach you how to be masculine, well maybe you're just gay.

>should I just go for what looks like low confidence girls until I feel competent enough to go for girls who know their shit?

Basically, low-confidence girls are epic sluts that thrive on attention and will fuck anything (ie. mainly nigs, druggies, as well as bisexuals) and most likely carry STDs.

Every time you fuck one, you risk it. Practice game on them and see what works but if you set up a date don't pay for anything and stick to blowjobs if you really wanna get off but only if their mouth looks clean.

This should build your confidence up and you should feel more comfortable talking to higher tier females.

But don't dismiss better chicks and don't settle for the first one that pays you any mind, especially if it's been a while since you got laid. Your head will play tricks on you and a 5/10 will look like a 10/10.

>eating a random Tinder slut's ass after she just downed a greasy fast food pizza
ISHYGDDT

forgot sand niggers, chinks, mexi-niggers and a few more. If it ain't white it ain't right.

Im trying to help Buddy, im an adviser.

>if you need a stranger online to teach you how to be masculine, well maybe you're just gay.

Well you are for sure a faggot. Everyone of us had once upon a time an Idol, someone to look up, maybe a Mentor.
Some of us were unlucky and had no father, no good friend or big brother...
For them, today exist those Forums with guys that are expirience and successfull and want to help you find to a pussy, cause there are plenty, too much of them out there.

But you are better than everyone and dont Need help or advice or anything.

Shut up Pajeet, back to your cubicle!

Descended from Hercules and Sun god Inti here, from the bosom of Thessaloniki itself.

Shut the fuck up and go suck a nigger cock faggot.

You're gonna make it truly. More than the average man.

Don't eat her ass if she's going to eat pizza

It doesn't get digested that quickly, i think they would have a couple of hours after eating it.

>Thessaloniki
>not Thessalonikê

>ist Θεσσαλονίkη

>pronouncing eta like iota
>not pronouncing it like ancient greek

Do you even lakedaimôn?

Well you are right, im not a Λαkεδαιμόνιος.
Im a Μαkεδονας. And like you may know, Athenians have called us Makedonians Barbars, because we didnt speak greek like them.
Would love to knew Ancient greek, but i was not a good schoolboy. Loved Sports though.

Well, you ended up speakin greek when alexander conquered shit, didn't you?

I wish greece gets their shit together, expels the niggers and retakes macedonia and constantinopolis.

t. spaniard

Just don't eat her ass. Laugh it off if she brings it up.

this

lmfao rekt

There really isn't

See above, im Born in the beautiful capital of Makedonia, Thessaloniki.
Like true Makedonians, we always spoke Greek.
My Vater have blue eyes and bright Brown hair, my Mother is an Inka with spanish genes.
I myself dont want The nothern part of Makedonia that is now slavic. The People there have nothing in common with Greek Folks. Kostantinoupoli is now too big of a mix of People. They should themself get cap from Turkey and be a Land of their own.
A war isn't by any mean necessary.

Greece, Spain, Italy must get their shit together! We must destroy the Bank System!
The true enemy is the fucking Bank and nothing else.

> Eating girls ass in any circumstances
> being anything close to an alpha male

Choose one only user

>Grill on tinder
>pictures all cropped from the shoulders up
>”retired college athlete”
>90% chance she played softball
>AKA the only sport short fat bitches can play

I eat and fuck different ass and pussy every fucking Weekend for atleast 3-4 years.
I can not count the qts i fucked.... Am i now a beta??

get your shit together boy and go eat some ass.

>tfw wasted a full ride to uni
>tfw going back and it's going to take a another 3-4 years a shit ton of debt this time.
At least I'm not a fat, mentally/physically weak beta fag anymore.

You fucked over 150 girls?

ok, no every Weekend...
Lets say ca. 110-120 in 4 years

OP of this post back here. Ended up being a catfish and when I knocked on the door of her apartment a 50 year old Indian man opened it. Called the cell she gave me and was told by another girl that someone was giving out her number on tinder and same thing had happened to like 3 other dudes. On the upside I got to eat a whole pizza to myself in my car while I listened to Oasis.

>I eat ass
>(I don't actually eat ass)

> tripfag
> eats shitholes

Iam not surprised

I..I... do..

;_;

Why didnt you eat out that indian guy ass tho?

Could've also sucked his dick, I mean who doesn't want free protein

Never gonna make it imo if you don't swallow

keked

just eat pussy and fuck her. once you're balls deep, she isn't going to get her phone and start listing your contractual obligations.
most girls haven't had their asses ate anyway. they'll be way more self-conscious of it that they already are when you go down on her.
unless you get the 1% who is actually into it

120 girls? I have a hard time believing that. 9 face? Or mostly fat or drunk / stoned girls?

>1% who is actually into it
I bet you got never your ass licked

Welcher Bundesstaat? Teach me, be my wingman for one weekend. Drinks and food on me. Help a 28 old virgin out.

Make her use baby wipes pre eating. She will more than likely anyway because she isn't gonna want to have a shitty smelly ass.

Burying your face in a girls ass is the best. Once you do that she will do anything you fucking say

actually im not a night/club gamer/Player.
I prefer day- and online game.
So no drunk bitches for me. True i had couple fat ones, but europe fat, never had an american wise fat.
The best part is, i fucking sitting on a wheelchair. This plays a role to why am i not an so active Club gamer.
I have a nice Body and a nice face, maybe a good 7? When im talking about confidence, i know what im talking about.
Most Girls i had were 7s, then 8, had like maybe 4 "9" in my life. Had couple of 6 too.
Im 29 years old. Had 3 virgins in my life

>28 virgin
We can fix that!

Bin im Süden mein Kamerad nähe Stuttgarts.
Du?

Nördlingen, keine 10 Minuten bis zur BW Grenze.

What's the best way to look shredded/your optimum self before meeting a qt? Is Rich Piana(F) 100-150 reps of ultra light weights a decent way to do it? How do bb do it 1-2 hours before stage time or whatever?
Share your secrets probros

Treffen wir uns in Stuttgart? 2-3x bis ich ein paar anständige soziale Fähigkeiten entwickle?

>All these betae telling you not to eat her ass
Just fucking do it bro. Dive in there, spread those greasy cheeks and fucking tongue mine her coal shaft. Flip the bitch over, throw her legs in the air and headbutt your nose into her cunt, wildly inhaling her zyklon v as your tongue flops about her chocolate starfish like an epileptic trout. Slurp on her particle accelerator cannon as you shake your head vigorously into her clit, stimulating it with your now soaking wet nose and revel in the bliss you are both in, knowing that the alternative was listening to dudes on the ch0n telling you that buttholes are icky and jacking off or some shit

Lol, you found a good one there matey.

Oh noch ein Stuttgarter hier

Würde auch deine Hilfe annehmen.

Herr schmidt ein hegen svegen frankenschwaggen!

Gesundheit!

Studierst du in Stuttgart?

Nö, aber ich habe keine Probleme einmal die Woche nach Stuttgart zu fahren.

Don’t pussy out now!