I don't wanna work out today bros, I needs some motivation

I don't wanna work out today bros, I needs some motivation.

Holy fuck i'm lifting today holy shit

You're not tired. Your life depends on it. Your choice.

>walk up yo qt3.14
>"Hey wanna g-"
>start sukin yo dik

this is who I lift for, some random girl that I don't even know or might never meet. But what if I do and I'm not peak condition?

Wow. She's hot. You could stay in touch with her over the course of making yourself so fucking big that your delta are larger than her skull on the first date.

this pic always reminds me that without makeup, even Asians are subhumans just like all other non white girls

ngl I'm not into asian girls in general but when I saw this pic idk, nothing mattered besides her. Cringe af but that's the way it is bros

Why you don't wanna lift pussy?
Right now get down on the floor and give me as many push ups as you can manage! Now get up and feel that pump! Your going to gym!

Watch a clip from one of Arnie's better films. Motivation right there.

worst post i ever read

if you don't lift i will legitimately blow my fucking brains out, my death will be on your hands

She's a fucking 8.5 without makeup there. I'd fucking die happy to be with a girl like that

checked

quads don't lie, checked

if you need to be motivated by people on an irish potato farming board to better yourself you will never make it

>irish potato farming
lmfao here have your (You)

good taste

Do it for the nation user.

My gym membership got revoked since depression had me dead for months. I would fucking love to go to the gym right now, but it's all gone.
Please go.

If you don't go the terrorist wins.

>tfw you'll never be so jacked you can punch through an ISIS terrorist's face while he's shooting up your gay nightclub