Last year I did my research in fit and I ended up using coconut oil for low-temperature cooking...

Last year I did my research in fit and I ended up using coconut oil for low-temperature cooking, and palm oil for high-temperature cooking. I forgot why I did that decision.

Now, I read the sticky, and it says to use olive oil for low-temperature cooking and canola oil for high-temperature.

Is coconut oil and palm oil bad? Should I switch oils?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LbtwwZP4Yfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Avocado oil >>> everything else

Olive oil is way overrated for frying imo.

I don't know anything about palm oil.

I like to use peanut oil or vegetable oil for high temperature stir-fry and coconut oil for sweeter dishes

Palm oil and coconut oil are high in saturated fat which clogs up arteries. Canola oil and olive oil contains unsaturated fat which forms carcinogens upon heating. Stop using oils at all, fatty.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbtwwZP4Yfs

I use:

Olive oil for medium/low sauteing vegetables

Grapeseed oil for sauteing at high temps, chicken, beef, proteins etc...

I guess we should just use butter or let our shit stick to the pan huh?

or just don't listen to videos that don't even know how to analyze their own sources

>saturated fat meme
wew I thought the 90s were over

At first I thought this was a UT thread, I want to see more of my brothers in UT

Palm oil is shitty because the industry keeps cutting down rainforest to keep up with demand but idk about how good or bad it is for you lol.

Those oils are my go tos but I'm sure there's something better. Canola oil is just pretty cheap.

>not using REAL oil like a REAL man
Never gonna make it

This desu

Pic related is what OP sounds like

I use butter.

coconut is fine but palm oil is cold pressed aids. check out macadamia oil.

Canola oil is the worst stuff ever. Liquid death man.

I use avacado oil and butter - I like the properties of coconut oil - but it tastes like coconut :(

Red palm oil is better than most cooking oils.
Taste is disgusting though

>paying gigabux for meme oils

the only oil worth paying extra for is flax cause omega 3s

>Is coconut oil and palm oil bad?
They're saturated fats, just use olive oil.

How about sunflower seed oil?

>Stop using oils at all, fatty.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

my hypothesis/theory for vegans would be excessive amounts of sugar in their diet, I think most vegans eat pretty clean but its almost overwhelmingly shown now that the main culprit of heart disease is sugar

shit, avoid seed oils as they high levels of omega 6's

the ratio between omega 3s in your diet and omega 6's is important, too much omega 6's cause a lot of inflammation

in price, maybe

why would anyone need oil? non stick pan are cheap as fuck, also to add fats on your diet eat nuts, pumpkin seeds, peanut butter and cheeses

Wew lad, the 60's called they want their research back.

just chug some fish oil every morning and you can eat as much omega 6 as you want