/FAST/ #31 AVACADOS ARE FOR TWERPS EDITION

/FAST/ FASTING GENERAL

OLD THREAD What is /fast/?
Fast is a thread for the discussion of intermittent fasting, fasting, water fasting, and fat fasting
While fasting alone is fantastic for your health, Consider doing a ketogenic in addition to become god mode

>how can I get a quick rundown? Where can I start?
dietdoctor.com/intermittent-fasting
dietdoctor.com/longer-fasting-regimens
youtube.com/watch?v=9idhb2aAfns

WHY CICO IS BULLSHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0

HGH , Test, and muscle growth?
youtube.com/watch?v=snyA5UgrZis

>any more info?
idmprogram.com/fed-fasted-state/
medium.com/the-mission/the-sweet-spot-for-intermittent-fasting-9aae12a2158c
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c
news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/

>Doesn't salt make you explode?
youtube.com/watch?v=amJ-ev8Ial8

WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOING KETO:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dan8qtgQRi8
youtube.com/watch?v=NqwvcrA7oe8

>autophagy:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27810402
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3106288/
greatist.com/live/autophagy-fasting-exercise
dietdoctor.com/renew-body-fasting-autophagy
roguehealthandfitness.com/intermittent-fasting-boosters-autophagy-enhancers/
tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.4161/auto.1.3.2017?needAccess=true

>Fung talks and lectures:
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
youtu.be/PSR82vmZ5lk
youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE

Extra:
DRINK COFFEE, DRINK GREEN TEAS
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170827101750.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24769862
roguehealthandfitness.com/coffee-is-associated-with-lower-death-rates/

Other urls found in this thread:

the-odin.com/genetic-engineering-home-lab-kit/
strawpoll.me/14357123
globalnews.ca/news/3158184/self-described-fasting-coach-touts-benefits-of-one-meal-a-day-snake-diet/?sf49318478=1
youtube.com/watch?v=4soMn9V2cFA
youtube.com/watch?v=UUu3Qj5Zk2I
youtube.com/watch?v=WSqI8OnZeTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for /fast/ed Hammer curls

Someone said it look like I had lost weight today

Still 92kg tho, lots more to go

the-odin.com/genetic-engineering-home-lab-kit/

>not editing your dna to become even more efficient at fasting
>not editing your dna to become a mongoose to fight the genetically altered /snake/ faggots in these threads

plebs the lot of you

Are you me?
Same shit happened to me. And I look at the mirror and I'm still the same fatso I was a month ago.

Does toothpaste have calories? What about mouthwash?

both are not allowed

So hey, I'm begining a 36hr fast atm. No food, just water. Not fat, just looking to ascend to a higher state. I read the linked articles so I think I'm ready. Wish me luck.

Anyone else just crack it suddenly and cave? Almost like you're on auto pilot?

I was at about 46 hours and I just suddenly lost it. One phone conversation about food and next thing I knew I'd demolished half a pizza on my own. Feel terrible now.

How much can you lose in 2 weeks of water fasting if you're fat?

Let's say 1800-cal burn/day

= ~25,000 calories ( / 3500 [cal/lb])
= ~7.1 pounds

But it will look like less b/c retaining water

goodbye

bought a salt supplement to ease my headaches during water fasting, but it has Citrate Ions (close to Carbohydrates), should I keep using it?

How many times a week is recommended for 24 hours fast?
I was thinking about doing it 3 times a week but maybe that is risky?

nah, youre fine, its called alternating fasting or something like that

how the fuck do you guys deal with low t from fasting?

STOP
EATING

No I have stronger willpower

First week of fast done today. Lost 12lbs without exercise

Fung is still my favorite out of him, snake man, and delaur.

No order fucking pure salt online

Start exercising - at least stretch, planks, and pushups. Don't even have to do a lot.

can I just have regular salt?

Just get the right salts, you're still at a net """gain""" from what you'd spend on food. Himalayan crystal salt and "nosalt". 1 teaspoon per liter and add more if you feel like you need it.

today is the first time in my life i will go to bed without having drunk anything

Himalayan salt is just regular salt with some random minerals in it

Important minerals that don't break fasts. It's also not very expensive.

I'd like to recommend Morton Lite Salt over NoSalt because the former is $2 and the latter is fucking $10.79

lite salt has dextrose in it.

why arent you drinking water?

I will. I just fucked up my time management this week

It would be better than your citrate shit but idk why you wont buy pink salt. Dont half ass things

Lite salt isnt potassium chloride,right? Just get real thing. It will last you fucking months

Can we please ditch the guy using caps lock, snake diet and dry fasting. These three things ate gonna ruin fasting.

ate my last meal for november. planning to hit december 10th on a fast then start adjusting for christmas to eat a proper meal. will take before pics in the morning.
i have everything prepared and have a week off work so i can shit myself if necessary and not have to worry about it. these fast threads have been a great motivation.
now i just have to deal with the urges. Triumph of the Will

i had blood work done when i was like 60 hours fasted and my T was 770
i think you might just have low T at all times

No

Himalayan salt seems like a scam, they don't even name what minerals it contains.
Citrate ions can't be too bad, they have half of cals that carbs do and your body doesn't even absorb most of it

>they don't even name what minerals it contains
Except it's listed on the Olde Thompson brand of it.

pink salt isn't expensive and you can find the mineral breakdown if you spend 5 seconds not being a retard and google it

So is there like a comprehensive list of minirals your salt should and should not contain?

it's not that important and not something worth putting much focus on. simply, if you have an easy option of grabbing a salt with a higher/more diverse mineral content off the grocery store shelves for roughly the same price (like himalayan over standard kosher), the cumulative effects from using it on a daily basis will probably be a little more beneficial than if you were to go with a standard salt

My weight has gone down slightly, yet my waist size has shrunk

>AVACADOS ARE FOR TWERPS

GOOD ONE OP, REALLY GOT BURNED

I broke my fast after 72 hours with broth and some olive oil today. And I am going to start foodcucking again with a avocado tomorrow.
Pls rate, comment and subscribe.

A lot of people keep saying that, have one m8 who used to be so fat that his stomach would impact the steering wheel of his car, I somehow got him onto OMAD, he's only lost about 12 pounds in 5 weeks, but his stomach isn't raping his steering wheel anymore, it's weird

in my own experience, I've kinda been stalling but my stomach has really flattened out, my best guess would be possible recomp? idk

This maybe a stupid questions but what is more important for the fast? The eating window or the fasting period?
For example, Monday to Friday I have been on a 16- hour fast only been eating from about 8-4pm. But on some Saturdays I got out with and might have a late dinner so to compensate I have been spiking breakfast and or sometimes just have one big meal on Sundays.

Is that ok? Is it ok to have a longer eating window, lets say 9am to 9pm if I will fast for 16 or more hours after? Or should I try and keep my eating window short?

WHY DIDN'T YOU AVOCADO ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS AVOCADO

>snake diet

strawpoll.me/14357123
strawpoll.me/14357123
strawpoll.me/14357123

YOU WILL NEVER MAKE THE INTERNATIONAL NEWS FOR CURSING PEOPLE OUT TO BUILD UP YOUR CULT OF PEOPLE WHO WERE ABUSED AS KIDS AND MISINTERPRET YOUR CONSTANT ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AS LOVE THEN FORCE THEM TO DO EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND PAINFUL TASKS LIKE DRY FASTING WHILE THE CLOSER TO DEATH THEY GET THE MORE THEY ARE SUCKED IN BY YOUR IDEOLOGY OF SUFFERING NEEDLESSLY
globalnews.ca/news/3158184/self-described-fasting-coach-touts-benefits-of-one-meal-a-day-snake-diet/?sf49318478=1

Riddle me this, which loses least muscle mass. Fasting for four days or eating 500kcal deficit for two weeks?

THE ONE WHO ATE THE FUCKING AC AVOCADOS, OR COCONUT OIL, OR MCTS BECAUSE THE FUCKING FFA(FREE FATTY ACIDS) WOULD PERSEVERE MORE LEAN MUSCLE MASS AND AS LONG AS THE THEY ARE ADDED IN IN SMALL QUANTITIES WOULD GIVE THAT PERSON THE SAME BLOOD PROFILE AS A PERSON WHO FASTED FOR 4 DAYS

SOMEONE GET THIS FASTING IN A BOTTLE SHIT, I'M TOO FUCKING POOR TELL US WHAT THE HELL IT DOES
youtube.com/watch?v=4soMn9V2cFA
youtube.com/watch?v=UUu3Qj5Zk2I

Depends on the diet. If you're still in deep ketosis at the deficit they could both be muscle sparing.

Will Schwedentabletten break my fast? They contain:

250 mg Sodium chloride
Magnesium stearate
Silicon dioxide
Butylmethacrylat-Copolymer
Peppermint extract
Talc

Asking, because I got a few hundred pills lying around.

Are you having a seizure or just spanish?

>Are you having a seizure

NO I DON'T DRY FAST

Why is this avacadofag so desperate to find things that are similar to fasting? Just fucking fast you lazy shit.
>hur snake man sells snake oil potions except you brew them yourself and don't buy anything from him
>but not this asian guy selling ketone liquid hurr

Why is Jimmy Moore still fat /fast/?

trying to give people viable options instead of breaking down and eating a fucking pizza or doing something stupid like dry fasting.

What the fuck is your problem?

Haven't eaten since saturday at 10pm. Yesterday was easy mode but today I can't stop thinking about food. I know I don't need it. I'm not having headaches, my body feels fine, gym hasn't been harder, etc., but the craving is nearly unbearable.

What do I do lads? I want to make it to 21 days but my will is cracking.

Because he was born to be fat. Who the hell knows if he is indeed doing fucking a ketogenic diet and never coming off of it with carb cycles and fasting his lack of switching up his metabolism caused his fat ass to reach homeostasis and just started getting better at converting fat to fucking glycogen causing it to revert back to fat ass.

I used to shit every day at the same time. Now after a month of IF (20:4), I only shit once every two/three days. What the fuck is going on?

I am not ashamed to admit, brehs, I am a slut for carbs. Can I eat at a deficit when I do intermittent fasting eating mostly carbs or will my metabolism still shut down like the people in The Biggest Loser?

That article is shit
Snake man might be a cunt but

"OY VEY GOY don't listen to this MADMAN, you can't change yourself OBESITY IS HEREDITY, this is a FAD DIET REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

reminder that every single IF, you do, every single fast you go through, every single person you talk about fasting with; is another dollar out of shekel mcMedIndustrystein's pocket

They will pay for what they've done to us, and it's gonna hurt

>That article is shit

Your attitude is the only thing shit here buddy. Eat a fucking Avocado

Go make yourself some green tea. You can beat this.

Less food in = less poop out.

This may come as a surprise, but your poop is the "leftovers" from your food. So, when you eat less food, you have less poop - because there are less leftovers!

Just broke my 5 day fast on bone broth and a pastry. Feel good but bloated.

I'm eating lots of greens though. About 8 cups per day.

fiber is poison stop eating it

>fiber is poison stop eating it

explain

love him desu

Cold turkey quit smoking last year - fasting is ez mode compared to that shit.

Gonna do 3-4 day dry fast next week.

Trust in Snake man.
Lord Snakeidan leads the way.

>Trust in Snake man.

I'M NOT THAT GUY, BUT I WOULD TRUST AN AVOCADO OVER DRY FASTING ANY DAY

lmao that fucking (((doctor))) talking about starvation mode, full blown retarded.

>TFW YOU JUST CAN'T TAKE THE FATTIES ANYMORE

Avocado diet is scam made up by avocado farmers

Faster Roshi

Agreed, especially about the caps lock guy.

It's not funny and he's just an idiot.

why can half of the people in this thread not spell avocado correctly

>snake diet
>dry fasting
Sounds like (((doctors))) are onto us.

did my first fast , lasted two days.

I have some of that keto OS stuff. My family gave me some because they bought it and never used it. As I understand, it's pretty much useless if your'e already fasting, but it could be useful for keeping you in keto on cheat days.

because ketards are morons

Just filter him. Makes the threads much more pleasant.

Whats more dangerous? having a constantly high blood sugar or spiking it? I broke a 3 day fast by eating an entire box of count chocoula and some Reese and i swear i could feel my feet tingle for some time after.

Go slightly longer and you won't binge. 5 day minimum if you're doing extended fasts.

you have diabetes

sugar doesn't cause it

I always take a super long, dark piss in the morning. Is this normal? When I piss throughout the day it's clear or only slightly yellow.

Are you drinking water whole night or sleeping?

Sleeping

OP, is embroiled with hatred for me and typed it out in a low ketone fueled rage

Yes. Dr. Dung addresses such topics.
The most likely cause is that you changed the timing of meals without changing the content of them, so your body did not react in a Favorable way. That or gut microbiome didn't have time to adjust.
Whether this is true or not, get back on and try again. You can gitgud at anything if you try hard enough.

then why do you fucking ask

Because I'm wondering if it's normal for the piss to be significantly darker than my normal piss.

This is the woman who created it. It is suppose to be 10x better then coconut oil which I put in my coffee every morning while mimicking fasting and helped this man ect ect

But the fags in this thread would rather not listen to me

youtube.com/watch?v=WSqI8OnZeTU

you are losing hydration because you are sleeping and not drinking. Ofcourse morning piss is darker

>46 hours
>break fast with pizza

You've a long way to go, but you can make it

but by losing all that est producing body fat you will raise your t...?

>fasting is healthy therefore stuffing my face full of saturated fat and cholesterol is healthy

Are people actually this stupid?

Reminder to do dry fast for best results