"Abs are made in the kitchen"

>trying to do water fast
>family buys a bunch of halloween candy cause its on sale
AHHHHHHHHH

Nah, just gonna keep on drinking

>water fast
You weren't gonna make it anyways fatso

Yeah, basically for the first time in my life
I took lsd and had the realization that I have never had the body that I truly wanted and the whole subject condensed to this after 2weeks of thinking about it
>so, do I wan't to be fit and healthy
>or do I wan't to eat cheese
I chose the foremost, It's funny how you are so helpless and clueless in things like this untill you actually get a reason and direction
I cut away cheese and everything that comes with it

>cutting
>when you can just bulk
lmao deam on

im 126lbs but 5'4 manlet. i just want to get under 120 cause my face and belly is slightly chubby

>im 126lbs

>bulked up and gained 15 lbs
>cut and lost 10lbs
>muscle mass is exactly the same as when I started
Wtf did I do wrong?

>5'4 126
>5'4
user....

6 pounds isnt going to do it, cut at a 300 calorie deficit little man

So your saying take either 10 weeks to cut 6lbs of fat, instead of

>Fall cut
Lol

Yeah man I'm hungry as fuck. Craving fatty delicious high calorie food.

Might be alarming to hear but there are countries that exist outside of merica with seasons at different times of the year

That's pretty bad
I'm 5'4 and 154 lbs

You forgot to lift weights faggot

I'm not a retard, I lifted full body 3/4 times a week both while bulking and cutting. Not sure if maybe I cut to fast, is a 2000kcal deficit going to rob me of my gains?

2000 calorie defecit? Is this bait?

No. Why? d-did I do something wrong guys?

i looked like a fat ass though when i was at that weight. i used to be 184

why the fuck are you trying to contract "want"? are you still tripping or something?

Yeah I'm cutting.
I like the transformation process through the winter. I still focus on gains but I just cut carbs out of my diet completely. Eating a ton of food that is just empty calories is pointless anyway.

Seriously guys I'm freaking out right now, is a 2000kcal deficit a stupid idea or not because I'm starting to think I fucked up.

>carbs are empty calories

Worst fucking meme. Stop eating simple carbs you mong.

Yes if you mean you ate 2000 calories a day less than maintenance that is too much.

Ill take the bait, 2000 cd is basically starving if you do it for too long. you should try 500-600 cd

Be easy on her she gets all her information from Vogue.

When I start cutting, my heart palpitates, is that normal?

I’m not a native english speaker and I was just barely awake while typing
I’m sorry :(

>apologizes

god you're insufferable

to stay on topic
>bought 2 of the hazelnut flavored 3 in 1 nescafe packets
>realized they're 70 kcal each

fuck i'm just sitting here with the coffee already made debating whether to drink it or not

I don't have proper coffee here so I can't brew a good cup black and instant coffee is disgusting w/o sugar

man

Jog for 10 minutes then, I'm sure you can fit 70 calories in somewhere

Do you want to see abs or a smaller skinnyfat belly?

You lost pretty much all the muscle you have built? Wasn't it alarming to see your lifts gradually drop?

>cutting in winter
hand me that burger

My lifts haven't all dropped, some have just stalled. Assumed that was normal for cutting. I don't want to do a 500kcal cut because it will take so long, would rather just starve myself and get it over with but its not worth it if I loose all my gains.

Eating around maintainance, having some enjoyable food but also mostly living on salads.

Thankfully, most junk food disgusts me and I legit love a few salads and veggies.

Also almost winter time so time for legume soups.

went from 92KG to 81KG in four months with small effort. this is the first time im doing something like this im pretty happy with myself.

>not permabulking and becoming moonliftermode

You getting toned for summer girlfriend? :)

Bulk you shit. Your belly is "chubby" because you have shit posture

It's november you fucking retard

no it's probably bulky because despite having a miniscule amount of mass, a large proportion of it is fat