Achievable natty?

achievable natty?
>youtube.com/watch?v=9BmUo7DTUqo

yes

Size yes, but the dryness and fullness looks weird as fuck. Is he right out from a show?

What the fuck happened to this guy?
I used to watch his videos, he gave some solid advice and he looked great and natty.

I don't know if it's some hardcore dieting or if he started doing roids, but Jesus Christ, his face looks disheveled as fuck now

is this dude like super dehydrated here or something? Like obviously he's got aesthetic muscles but he looks mangled here

what are those pointy nub things on his shoulders. Is that skin or bone?

Is this video on recommended or something? I stumbled across it earlier today and I used to watch him ages ago. So weird.

Something about this body looks fucking weird af

He simultaneously looks jacked shredded dyel and gulag mode

it's teh sohulders and traps bro, his frame is so fucking weird but enver the less those are some impressive arms
he's like a mix between ripped and lean

yes. his size is perfectly achievable, he's just cut hard recently. dehydrated and low fat.

That's a fucking awesome physique

People don’t understand what steroids allow you to do. You can get huge natty and you can get lean Natty. However, rarely can you get huge AND lean Natty. That’s what steroids do: allow you to build and retain muscle mass while being low BF%.

no. Muscle mass easily obtainable natty however at that bodyfat he would be hemorrhaging his muscle mass. If he was natty at that look he wouldnt be that big for long.

Is it the lighting that makes him look weird?

What body fat is this?

bone structure + very low bf%

Im a pale guy who has started his journey, but after seeing this it makes me want to get a lil' tan going too. Big muscles+pale skin don't really look that good at all.

To be fair, there's a guy in my gym who's probably older than him (pushing early 50s) with the same level of body fat.

He's natty, but granted, he's always had almost no fucking bodyfat, always eats well, and has been lifting for more than 20 years.

Tbh he's not as big as Vic, but then again, he's been only doing basic bodyort splits for this whole time, never once trying anything more complex, mostly due to plain not knowing about them

So yeah, I think this is achievable natty, but it takes a shit ton of time, years of training, a perfect diet and a general genetic predisposition to having little body fat

his physique is in complete contrast with his face

Fraud checking in. Absolutely not achievable natty.