Have you got your jawzrsize yet?

Have you got your jawzrsize yet?

And there the lines to awkwardland were crossed. Should be great for guys using penis extend tools besides

Is it just me or half his ear missing??

yeah i superset it with neck curls

Maybe cauliflower ear.

My jaw is so big that i need a surgery to fix so i kind of don't need it right now.

looked into this before but it had so little reviews and zero documentation of effect... so no

Just buy a mouth piece and chew on it for 30 mins a day instead of looking like an autistic sperg macking on an overpriced piece of rubber

T.football fag with good jaw

The real question is - does this device offer a better ROM than simply chewing on my fucking shoe?

Makes more sense than mewing.

>This kills the mewfag

because i'd rather chew on gum that look like a mongoloid

this. feels so good to chew on mouth piece
t. boxing fag

Has it even been documented that you can even develop jaw hypertrophy through "exercise"?

Like a real study where they told 100 people to chew gym or use a device like this for certain amount of time and them compared them to 100 people that didn't... Something like that...

I don't think it's ever been established that you can do jack shit to increase the size of your jaw muscles to a degree where you an actually see it your eyes

>chewing gum + tren

I fucking guarantee you it's possible, obviously there's no fucking study but you can literally see results in a couple months. why don't you take a zero risk at chance making yourself look better and just try it instead of being a bitch

These are fucking god tier candy, my grandma used to buy them

He just waits for his master

no

lol I won't believe this shill bullshit until I read a real study. The only things I've seen so far are shitty before/after photos where people either lost weight, changed angles/lighting, or shifted their mouth posture.

>obviously there's no fucking study
I don't see why there shouldn't be a study. They made a study about penis extenders (yes, it turns out they work, but you have to wear them many hours every day for 6+ months to see results).
The ballgag in OP pic isn't more retarded than penis extenders.

You use your jaw muscles every day. I don't think they can get any bigger unless you only eat soft foods.

>You use your jaw muscles every day. I don't think they can get any bigger unless you only eat soft foods.

you use your arm muscles everyday too, and you can make them bigger by lifting heavy weights.

Not the same desu.

Enjoy your TMJ, retards

Hah jokes on you I already have TMJ problems! Poor habits and failed orthodontics has my muscles pulling jaw too far back into neck. Restricts breathing, have overbite, and jaw line looks worse than it should. Going to look into surgery for it in the next couple years.

not him but how is it not the same.

>why don't you take a zero risk
what is TMJ and big masseters look like shit

This. Anybody else here /TMJ/ who's jaw cracks with every opening?

my niggas