>thursday night feels thread
>friday night feels
>friday night alone thread
>friday night on Veeky Forums thread
>friday night shut in thread
>saturday morning feels thread
>saturday night alone thread
>saturday night feels
fuck me you all are really fucking pathetic, now watch me sum up every single post in each thread

>oh no Veeky Forums my gf of x years cheated on me we said we loved each other how did this happen i didnt see it coming she wasnt like other girls she was different fuck it im going full beast mode 6'0 140lb here been bulking for 2 weeks we're all gonna make it brahs and be sickkunts

this is not your fucking blog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehETURbggQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stay mad

thank you for the bump friendo

>fuck bros, dreamnt about her again, why cant my faggot brain move on

playing ac origins on mute, eating late night dinner (aus), posting on Veeky Forums and listening to "yennefer's room" background music pretending i have a comfy family and gf.

> spill protein shake in bag
> fail PRs on lifts
> still have to eat like 3500 calories
Veeky Forums feels are the worst

feels thread?

>gf of 2 years cheated on me
>we said we loved each other
>how did this happen i didnt see it coming
>she wasnt like other girls she was different
>fuck it im going full beast mode
>6'0 140lb here
>been bulking for 2 weeks
we're all gonna make it brahs and be sickkunts

i know that feel brah

ITT: OP can't handle a friendly meme environment because it ruins his ""alpha"" way of thinking

>tfw wasting life playing call of duty again

>friendly meme
hello, reddit

you deserve to be sad for buying AC origins

This.

fuck you, feel threads are a part of fit

>walking past gym janitor
>"Hello!"
>Doesnt notice me or is ignoring me
>Pretty sure someone in the cardio area above me saw this happen

>fit
stupid fucking newfags stop pretending like you belong here

youtube.com/watch?v=ehETURbggQo

been posting here since zyzz was still roiding
been feels threads the entire time, even when suppressed by THE PEOPLE'S CHAMPIONS
You will never be glorious

>tfw no gf

Last semester i tried talking to girls a lot. It was always girls i didnt know I would just go sit next to them or something and try to start a conversation. I asked for their numbers if I was feeling it and I never got turned down, however every single girl i did this with there was always some reason why she didn't want to go out or why she wasn't interested, even the ones who gave me their numbers.

This happened with like 8-9 girls. So at this point i don't really see the point of trying. I dont think I am cut out to have a love life at all.

feels threads are one of the few good things left on this shit board
actually kill yourself you bitch ass nigger

>Engineer here

>Been stressed out with work lately

Hit the meetings out of the park today, feel like I am walking on water today fellas

>All directors in our company supported me in meetings/projects today
>Oh, god I feel amazing
>I've been worried about this for a while
>Even thought I might lose my job or something
>Meanwhile they actually supported me in all of this and now all I have to say is damn it feels good to be a gangsta

I am mentally ill and society fucking encourages me to be. I am a narcissist with an inferiority complex who works all day and night to be better than other people so I can look down on them. I recently watched American Psycho and that is unironically how I act, I try to seem calm with an aura of superiority towards other people but inside I am screaming with insecurity. And if some guy is better at anything and even if it is some stupid shit I will lose my mind and work my ass off to beat them. I found that this is also why I cant have a relationship because it gives me joy to drop qt girls and feeling superior to them.

I dont even know if this is bad because the people around me seem to not have a problem with that and are happy I am successfull. Or atleast they act that way towards me because I dont know how much of a cuck you need to be to be happy for another dude to be superior to you in every aspect. I would literally kms if I were them.

Dont even know why I am typing this blogpost but just wanted to write my thoughts down somewhere and I like talking to you degenerate NEETs.

any reason in particular user ?