>around 21-22

In a single set or per session?

Anyway, I'm:
>130lbs
>11 max, currently at 5 sets of 10

Also is this shit?

>85 kg
>~35 per set
Thats for bodyweight once but i usually do about 5 with additional weight. I see no reason to do bodyweight ones.

>140kg
>1/2

>210lbs
>4
I've always been shit with lats

>125-130 lbs
>12 pull ups is my record

>170lb
>13

85kg
I did 15 after 5x5 with 22kg yesterday

240 lbs

You're about the same as me. What's your physique like? I still look like a fucking DYEL.

I'm skinny. 5'8''. But after working with a calisthenics for a couple of years I'm getting close to ottermode. Pretty lean at the moment. Lats are definitely visible.

150 lbs, 13max.

a calisthenics routine*

>180 lbs
>20 bodyweight
>usually do 4x8 with 35 lbs added

>180lb
>15
Was at 260lb about a year and a half ago and I used to do pull ups in a friend's basement once a month or so when I'd go over to hang out. I could barely do 1 to start, and the number steadily increased as I lost more weight. Felt like leveling up in a video game in real life.

>130 lbs

Yes?

Huh, lucky you. I'm 5'10" and an eternal ectomorph. But I don't want to get fat so I don't know what to do.

12 in a max set (from dead hang to chin above bar)

Kuja is so sexy.
The original trap.

Not for a 16 year old

Dear fuck I hope you're using the word ectomorph to describe your CURRENT body type and not """""""the way your body is built by default"""""""""

at 5' fucking 10, you should NOT have issues getting above maintenance with only a tiny amount of planning your meals out

80 kg
9 pullups
my weight goes up faster than what my back muscles can keep up with.

215, 22 reps.

Auschwitz fags, when will they learn?

I'm twice that age but only started fitness about a year ago.

I eat as much as my budget allows and I just seem to grow around the middle. I'm fucking terrified of getting fat though and my arms are lanky as fuck.

Clean bulk.

Thinking of trying 50 pull ups a day (for size). Anyone had any sucess with this or is it just a meme?

I'm not all that lucky. I'd love to gain some mass, especially in my shoulders. I'm working on my handstand pushups at the moment, so hopefully that will help.

Also, I struggle to gain weight. Supposedly my maintenance is 2300 calories or so. For about a month I was getting around 3000 a day, but didn't gain a pound.

MANLET

Fight me, bitch.

190lbs

Help

145 lbs
13-14 pullups

73 kg

4 pull ups.

88 kg. 2 if lucky.

77 kg 3

182 lbs
4 sets of 5
I can do around 7 to 8 in one go before failure.

>5x10
>max 11
i smell bullshit because my max is around 25 and that is exactly what i do and i get tired after 2nd set and can't even finish without pushing with my legs in sets 4-5.

89kg

>160
>25 Chinups, 20 Wide Grip Pullups
currently working on One-Arm Chinup, hope to get 1 by my birthday

>167
>22 rep max from a dead hang, 150 reps before full failure
I just want to be an marin