My ex just posted a story on facebook with the #metoo hashtag

My ex just posted a story on facebook with the #metoo hashtag.

It's been several years since we last spoke. But the story sounds worryingly similar to the time she first let me PIITB

I say "similar" because some of it is bullshit.

Basically we were having sex and I turned her round on her belly and spread dem cheeks and slowly pushed my cock in there.. Yeah she was in pain but didn't say to stop or anything. And eventually it became easier and she seemed to enjoy it (so much so that she told me to do it again during sex a few other times after that)

But of course... this story she has posted paints an entirely different picture. She reckons she didn't give consent. Apparently she was terrified and "frozen" which is why she didn't tell me not to do it. And at another point in the story she claims she tried to tell me to stop but my hand was over her mouth (it was, but I would know if she tried to speak. Your hand vibrates if someone speaks into it).. So that's just made up.

She didn't mention my name.. but some of the comments are asking "tell me who this vile man is" etc.

My question... IF she tries to accuse me of this and the police get involved or whatever.. Should I explain my side of the story? Or should I deny the entire event and pretend I never PIITB at all?

I'm hoping and assuming that she wont name me or take it to the police because it was so long ago and she's probably just looking for attention and to fit in with the whole feminism thing... But JUST IN CASE. What's my best option?

Any similar experience brahs?

this isn't fit related
just deny it

kill her

Kill her

I thought putting it in the butt counted as hip flexors exercise?

Admit you two were dating and you have no recollection of the event. Don't say anything else, write anything for them, and leave

Easier to ask forgiveness than ask permission

Just contact her and talk to her about it. Explain you thought she was enjoying it and if you had known you wouldn't have continued. Etc. Be apologetic.

Some white Knight will talk her into going to the cops

Do this if you want to go to jail

This user is smart

Do you think this will work?

What if somehow this angers her and makes her decide to name me?

Somebody else will get her to name you anyway

Thanks, I was thinking denying the event entirely is probably the best way to go. Thanks user

tell the police before asap

>She reckons she didn't give consent.
I'm about to start taking girl's signatures in triplicate before fucking them, Holy shit

>can I hug you
> can I kiss you
>can I rub your pussy
>can I grab your butt
>Can I put it in
Is this what women want to constantly hear during sex? Jesus Christ nonverbal communication is a thing

You raped someone. Maybe in your mind you didn't, but in her mind you did and it's the victim's perception of consent that counts. You're actually a fucked up selfish piece of shit and I hope you feel terrible about this and that she goes to the police.

This

If an interview with the police were to happen, the only thing you can do is damage yourself. The less you say the better. If it happens, take it very seriously. Lawyer up immediately if you have money, if not don't say a word

>t. roastie

By doing so you're basically admitting fault. If she decided to go to the cops you're pretty fucked.
Should you ever be named, you point out the fact that she seemed to be enjoying it, and that it was reinforced by the fact that she asked for it to happen again.

That being said, I doubt she'll actually name you. She probably DID feel very uncomfortable, and while "frozen in fear" might be exaggerated, she could've felt like that when it started. She probably just named the instance because, from her point of view, it was without consent and that falls under the #metoo thing. I doubt she really harbors ill will for OP.

OP clearly fucked up non-verbal communication if this is the reaction of his ex.

She's trying to fucking virtue signal into being one of the left's sacred victim classes. That's all #metoo was about.

b8

True feminism would have avoided this. Now it's fucking encouraged to make shit up to destroy the "patriarchy".
Women were a mistake.

b8

Very bait.

yeah lmao its so funny when one of the brahs rapes someone

I am scared to be mentioned in one of these posts. I have done some pretty borderline stuff with one night stands that would be #metoo-material.

No you need to post your story along with why you hate girls who lie. I've seen it happen to 2 of my friends, 1 friend did this and another didn't. The 1 that didn't I wouldn't be surprised if you seen the post about him shared on fb

Please share the storys.

as if you put it in a girl's butt for the first time without asking her, like your go to maneuver was to just turn her over and penetrate? And then you put your hand over her mouth? are you a next level moron?

Also the whole "do it to me again" is a way of coping with the trauma, like she might have felt at the time like she couldn't say no because if she said no, you might not have stopped and then she'd have to deal with the fact that you took that level of power away from her too. It's easier to pretend you like it and "accept" what happened to you, and accept the fact that your partner treats your body like dirt and does whatever the fuck he wants to it without your consent.

why are chicks so scared of anal it's not like it even hurts at all, how big are you OP? ;)
anyway didn't you two talk after the anal considering it was probably get first time.

Then again they were dealing with domestic violence accusations when all they did was treat the girl fairly instead of a pretty little princess

>I have done some pretty borderline stuff with one night stands that would be #metoo-material.
storytime?

hope you end up in jail where you belong

No trolls please

She told me not to ever do that again afterwards, but it was in a joking way... Like she elbowed me in the back as I was turned away wiping my dick on an envelope as she said it, like play fighting about it.

I said why and she said something about deserving her choice of pizza instead of meat feast (i always order meat feast because of the protein).

But yeah. Nothing indicated her feeling anything negative about it. It all sees like she's either lying or has been brainwashed... She was actually pretty cool and even lifted back in then.

#1 Never speak to the police
#2 Never speak to the prosecution
#3 Never admit your guilt

Nothing spicy.
OP-tier stuff with alcohol involved. Also not comfortable sharing it.

OP your biggest cause for concern and serious introspection by far is your reckless disregard for the very real risk of shitdick.

First friend lets call him jim
>Jim's girlfriend was prego, eventually got miscarried bc she smoke and drank non stop thru the 5 months she had it
>entire time jim worked 10-12 hour days 6 days a week to support her so she could treat the unborn baby
>baby dies and he cannot stand her for what happened
>leaves her, comes back to the house he was paying rent for to get his shit back
>she's in there diddling with her old boyfriend
>Jim gathers his things and writes on fb what happened
>she takes him up a notch
>writes a essay long post about how he

Idk why it got chopped but cont.
>writes a essay long post about how he was abusive towards her also posted pictures far out of context such as her bloodied hand from her punching a mirror
>thousands of likes and shares
>death threats coming to Jim from across the country
If he were to have stood up for himself and told his story and why she's lying then people would have 2 choices as to what to believe, not only one

Other friend, his girlfriend did the same exact thing but he fought back and it ended up with her being the one disgraced and she publicly apologized

Nothing pissies me off more than those white knights, all those low tier betas asking for permission makes me sick. Like have some self respect.

My ex wife did the same, she complained that she was raped after the divorce when I picked her up one time and held her in the air while I banged her while she was trying to read. She said she was in fear for her life.. lol, she struggled at first but she got really into it.

Just women looking for social validation, you have to deny everything, never admit any fault.. as soon as you do she can get you arrested.

>friends post their #metoo stories
>most of my female friends are sane
>their stories are all actual sexual harassment not regretful sex
>only feminist friend tries to jump on bandwagon showing support for sistas, but doesn't have a story to #metoo about because no one sexually assault fat loud mouth skanks
>publicaly call her out about slapping my ass "as a joke" once.
>made her feel awkward as fuck and apologise for being a hypocrite.

I dunno, OP, maybe just own up publically, admit you were in the wrong, and ask if she fell coerced in to asking you to fuck her in the ass like a dirty slut all the other times.

Do not fucking do this. Not only would you be admitting fault (where there was none judging from your post, she likely wants attention and sympathy) but you would also be providing her with evidence, admissible in court, that you had committed the alleged crime.

Do not speak to the police. Do not speak to the prosecution. Do not admit or deny anything. Do not post to social media in your defense. Get a fucking lawyer.

Source: am a fucking lawyer. Trying to explain the nuances of who you can speak to about what will end in disaster, so button the fuck up. The only words you say to the police are: "I am invoking my right to remain silent, I do not consent to any searches, and I want to see my lawyer." Nothing else. Not "I'll see you in court." Not "I'm innocent." Fucking nothing but "I am invoking my right to remain silent, I do not consent to searches, and I want to see my lawyer."

Police are very good at making you want to explain things. They are not on your side, and they are allowed to try to trick you. Your lawyer can fix this, but only if you keep your fucking trap shut.

Nah it's fine, think about it from the popo's point of view:

>Golly gee, this Weinstein guy sure raped some big name celebs
>What a major coincidence, millions of women are now suddenly getting raped
>Oh look, even my landwhale sister is using #metoo on her Instagram
>Wow, apparently all females who speak English are getting raped all the time
>Time to arrest every single man ever, including myself

user, if everyone is going to prison for raping women, then no one is going to prison for raping women. We will simply decriminalize (or be unable to prosecute) the current definition of rape.

Women and shiro kishis who #metoo on social media do nothing but trivialize the situation for actual rape victims (eg 13 year olds who get drugged and fisted)

This is definately the kind of question that you should bring to the fitness board of a rhodesian rhinoplasty forum and not a lawer or police officer

Kill. Her. !

How fucking stupid are you

Most women are just doing it for attention. Like most trends, people just wanna be included.
>wishing they were raped to feel included.

comment on her post with a picture of your penis and write "BOO! REMEMBER ME?? lol jk sorry bout the rape"

literally why you're a virgin and everyone thinks you're weird

whatisjoke.jpg

this. Shitdick is not a laughing matter

>having your ex on normiebook
Kys you stupid beta cuck.

I seen the post because people I know commented on it

Can you avoid shitdick when doing anal? If so, how? Srs question

You're going to jail, OP. And good fucking riddance to you. Is it that difficult to ask to put it in her ass, you retard?

i hope someone tags you in it

Fuck off skank, or I will find and rape YOU

deny FUCKING EVERYTHING until the day you die

t. legal practitioner in Europe

at least here it is the only thing that can save your ass, that way the burden of proof is hers

notthis.png

This, anons.

Good advice, seconded.

If she truly, actually believed it was rape/assault she would have gone to the police. Society is in your favor op, if she goes to the cops now them and a jury, if it even got to that, would be questioning why it took years to report. Any curosry examination of your life would, I assume, reveal that you in no way threatened her or did anything to prevent her from reporting the incident soon after it occurred. Also
>giving a shit what people post on Facebook

yikes
dont do anything this retard says

Wow, I can't wait for the sex bots to replace these biocunts already.

>True feminism would have avoided this.
you lost buddy?

the less you say the better, if it gets serious geta lawyer, but your best bet is to say NOTHING, not even deny, just ignore.

i hope you go to jail and your life is ruined. this is not Veeky Forums related in the slightest. take this shit somewhere else

All these cucks saying "if she talks to the cops you're fucked"
Lmao, do you ever get out? A rape sometimes can't even be proven a week after and you think OP is in trouble for something that happened years ago? And that she will only talk about now?
Jesus Christ you inbred autistic kids. You'll be fine OP

First of all, I highly doubt she will do anything. She remembers something she can use for the #metoo crap and she wants to fit in. I doubt she wants to target you in particular.

If she does target you then:

reddit response

>not Veeky Forums related
>wtf is PIITB?

We’re not mind readers, dyel.

Tl;dr the rest

If she tries to accuse you say you have no recollection of the event but you're sorry for the way she feels, and then come out as a gay man.

Put It In The Butt

don't confirm or deny anything. say nothing. admit nothing.
all systems are weighted against you as the man. all you can do is remain silent. the police can't press charges with no evidence and a woman who is getting more erratic each time they speak to her.
this is what any good lawyer would say. don't lie because you shouldn't lie. but also, don't say or acknowledge anything.

This is the perfect plan. I’m fact go one step further and come out NOW to head it off. Post your love of traps and boipucci. How you fap to images of fit men. Do it now before it’s too late.