For how long do you plan to lift? How many years?

For how long do you plan to lift? How many years?

For as long as I'm able

fpbp

Confirmed for always going to be a dyel with that question. If it hasnt become a fun hobby then you're just going to quit after a year.

As for my sensible plan when i have kids and time constraints get too tough i'll change more to cardio and become superfit in a different way.

I plan to lift in perpetuity

Picking up heavy objects and putting them back down is a eternal, never ending process.

Until Ragnarök

Until I make it

and then indefinitely after

Lifted for 6 years then stopped for 2 and became a fatass. You should never stop lifting.

Until I die and I can finally rest

How long can a human go?
I know guys int heir 60s that still iftm, but at some point their bones will have to make them stop, right?

till i died

No. Lifting had been shown to increase bone density, which basically counter acts the negative effects of aging in that department. You’re more likely to succumb to some other ailment that prevents you from lifting than you are from natural wasting.

Till I’m on my deathbed
But I will change my way of lifting
> 20s and early 30s is body building
> mid 30s to 60s is powerlifting plus bodybuilding ( thicc look)
> 60s till death is whatever I can do still

Then I'll keep going till I die I guess.

>2017
>having kids

You are more likely to blow out discs from your back in everyday life if you dont lift rather than in the gym if you lift, for example

On and off till I fuck up my form being reckless and snap my shit.

this

till i die (5 years)

I have one and it's the best thing I've achieved in my life, kiddo.
Now get the fuck out and let the grown ups talk about lifting.

/bread

as long as I like to

Until my body can't take it anymore and I retire from personal training into Yoga teaching.

Until the heat death of the universe.

Until I can lift heavy enough to reverse time and experience that picture

until i inevitably snap my shit up or burn out completely

so far so good 6 years in but occasionally i feel pretty burned out

Until I don't want to anymore.

spot on

You need to lift harder, mate.

My knees start hurting when I don't squat for prolonged periods, so ... no end date in sight.

That image makes me feel so bad.
I think I'm going to cry.

you motherfuckers need to start watching operas, wagner shit, you like shit like OP because highschool football jockery is like a modern form of heroic/romantic fantasy for men
do it bros, give it a chance, you will thank me later

more of this

Till I kill myself when my life becomes shit.

If I have arthritis in my back in my 20s (I do, probably from sitting all day) could I reverse it by lifting?

i didn't start until age 29 :(

but i guess i'll keep doing it until i can't

>not lifting in Valhalla
Never gonna make it

until i kill myself, i'm not suicidal, but once my body/mind starts going, hopefully not until my late 70's/80's i'll either get assisted medical suicide or go to some comfy country and pop a massive OD of heroin or some shit

my biggest fear is getting serious dementia or alzheimers or some shit and just fade away forgetting who i am, who i love and all i've done in my life

Big Richard is bordering on 70 and still lifting weights and eating pussy