VEGAN GENERAL -

A place for discussing all things vegan ethics, politics & health

Meat consumption is ruining the environment.
- Pollutes rivers
- Forests cleared for livestock
- Causes soil degradation
- Massive inefficiency
- Major contributor to global warming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production

Vegan Health

reddit.com/r/veganfitness/wiki/index

reddit.com/r/vegan/wiki/dieteticorgs

Animals ethics crash course - youtube.com/watch?v=y3-BX-jN_Ac

The most common and well known argument is the argument from marginal cases. Loosely speaking, the argument contends that animals as sentient as retards should have the same moral status

formal argument - iep.utm.edu/anim-eth/#SSH1fi

(Meatcucks please read the following before leaving a stupid comment)

Ad Hominem - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem e.g. vegans are faggots

Strawman - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman e.g. vegans want white genocide

Appeal to nature - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature e.g. meat is natural and therefore ethical

Tu Quoque - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque e.g. vegans buy computers

Morality is relative - Science, logic, mathematics are all based on axioms that are not proven, what is different about morality and moral axioms? Think this argument through before arguing for it, it is not as simple as you think. (most philosophers are moral realists and believe moral propositions can in fact be true)

Meatcucks please realise the difference between normative ethics (what we ought to do) and descriptive ethics (what beliefs do people have). Normative ethics is what is being discussed with regards to veganism and morality.

e.g.
- people should not eat animals for x reason (relevant normative claim)
- people eat animals for y reason (irrelevant descriptive claim)

Honest Advertising for Omnivores

youtu.be/zF_MlhXAjiE

Discord

discord
.gg/epz5d6

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26707634
youtube.com/watch?v=EkbjJbf4WqE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16891352/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>meme diet worse than keto

If I pretend to be vegan, can I have easy access to vegan pussy?

Why are animals made out of food tho

You're going to have to wear them vegan printed tops and be decently big. Then you're good to go

Vegans are faggots.

You're made out of food. Do I have permission to kill and eat you now? I mean, humans must be pretty damn nutritious, right?

Quality carnist rationale/bait right here folks.

I want /leftypol/ to leave.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26707634

>meme diet

god damn... you vegans are so obnoxious

considering it for ethical reasons. I already dont eat a lot of meat and could cut it out easily, but i eat eggs, milk, cheese, whey daily. Is there any replacement, where could I get my protein?

s-surely being a vegetarian is enough, r-right guys?

Semen is a good place to start. I’m sure you could handle GOCAD.

youtube.com/watch?v=EkbjJbf4WqE

Vegans on suicide watch

Go hunting or fishing bro. Much more honorable and alpha than being a fat fuck at Walmart tossing the flesh of tortured animals into a cart.

Daily reminder animals should only be treated fairly as moral obligation and not because they have rights, because they don't.

There’s a difference between killing for the sake of food and just outright being a piece of shit who’s cruel for no other reason than mommy didn’t hug you enough.

That’s what vegans don’t seem to get.

>Is there any replacement, where could I get my protein?
Tons of mock meats and plant yogurts/milks, but they're more expensive than the cruel alternative.
Learn to cook lentils and you'll love them, lentils are on average 20% of my calories in any given week and beans are another 10.
>s-surely being a vegetarian is enough
Eh. Definitely better than eating meat, especially if you use eggs and dairy as a crutch for more variety and protein and not as a staple.
Vegetarian here, but I admit I'm being selfish and vegan is better. When soy yogurt has the same price and protein content as quark, and when pea protein tastes just as good as whey I'll go all in.

So I could kill you, but if I eat you afterwards I'm no longer a piece of shit? Good to know.

I might not be tasty for you. I mean I know you enjoy the taste of cum so you might enjoy my balls... but the rest of me? Nah you probably wouldn’t like it. The taste of pure testosterone is quite strong.

Putting humans at the same level of animals. Sorry to burst your bubble, but the vast majority of people in this world is religious, primarily from monotheistic religions, which think that animals were made to help humans. And you are here today because of that mentality.

And even from an evolutionary standpoint, we would be the only animals that wouldn't eat their best foods for them for the sake of the well being of other animals, which no other animal does.

lol this girl works at my gym

Ehh, better than tasting the estrogen of another creature's titty milk. Enjoy your gyno.

>inb4 soy contains estrogen

We are made out of food

You can try to kill me, but you won't be able to

Cuz youre a vegetable eating pussy faggot

>assuming all non-vegans consume dairy

I think your fedora is tilted the wrong way.

daily remider thaat ass meme girls are facelet uggos trying to cope

Veganism made me realise just how hard it is for people to challenge their own Ideals

Please. That roastie thot just wanted an excuse to post an ass shot. Her “vegan message” just happened to be what she used to make the post.

Anyone got that meme of the bitch mocking the random dude just standing there?

Hear that fellas? This faggot's immortal! Don't try to shoot him either, his magical meat barrier protects him from gunshots.

What a fucking whore. I want to see her beaten within an inch of her life

>Implying the majority don't

And yeah you're right. Heh, thanks user. *tip*

I’ll take his meat shield to the shielding you get from the blue haired, SJW hamplanet you orbit in hopes of losing your virginity to.

But cheese is moolicious.

You should calm down. There's a huge amount of middle ground between your reaction and an appropriate one.

Wish elephants ate ass.

I can feel the cellulite and her shitty skin conditions from here.

Jeez dude...

Rekt

>meat is killing the environment

is it true veganism gives you blue eyes like pic related?

WE

WUZ

DYELZ

VEGANS

me too to be honest

fuck off pussies

posting in the latest troll thread

either you're trolling the neets or you're trolling yourself with this vegan foolishness

It ll give you blue balls you fucking fagot

I just want to be aryan you fucking twink queer

>I just want to be aryan
Get indian citizenship

I like this picture. You can really tell what she's thinking. She's thinking "Yeah that's right. I'M a sexy nerdy vegan girl AND I have a wet hole between my legs. That's right. I'M AWESOME."

Interested in this. Where could I start?

No she’s thinking

>I hope Chad Thundercock sees how phat and thicc my juicy ass is and messages me.

>implying it's not afghanistan
slave castes who learn our languages are not us

why not skip a step and BE a vegan pussy

ayyy

I just wanna have a girl like her be madly in love with me

i enjoy these threads
its like a bunch of tumblr whales went to Veeky Forums and made a FAT GENERAL

This girl works as a personal trainer at my gym. She is a womanlet 5'0 and her face is no beuno. Her ass is amazing though

lmao man meat is degenerative, dumb vegan

I love womanlets and her face loooks muy bueno to me, padre

Ok so i wanna cut back my meat consumption by half. What combinations of protein sources can i eat so i get all essential amino acids?

So far i got these things i like:
Lentils
Quinoa
Cashew nuts
Quorn

I'm gonna continue eating eggs since i own chickens and dairy cause i don't feel like eating huge amounts of vegtables and nuts only.

Is it true that plant based protein is less bioavailable than animal based so you need more?

Reminder that the Veeky Forums vegan discord contains 44 people (one with the role of "shill"), of which only a few would be from Veeky Forums.
Reminder that there are no vegan lifters on Veeky Forums.
Reminder that these threads are continuously posted by one NEET shill to clog up the board.

Reminder that the discord has an actual propaganda channel and a channel for tracking all the threads they make.
Reminder that this is a group of

just treat it like a fat hate general
these people have no power here
or anywhere lol

Eat what elephants eat??

Elephants consume grasses, small plants, bushes, fruit, twigs, tree bark, and roots.

How much roots, tree bark, twigs, bushes, small plants and grasses do you eat?

She uploads pictures of her butt onto the internet for attention. It's probably not worth thinking about too much.

Stop trolling, OP, (You) are not vegan. GB2 and stay out of here.

protip: if you eat an elephant you automatically eat everything an elephant eats

Smelly dumb vegan scum

Holy shit! I'm vegan!

>needed some more vitamin b3
>had no frozen fish
>chicken has been absent off my fridge for long period of time
>went with 300g frozen peas
>thought it would be an ok amount
>literally a big pan filled with them
>also had them with 100g lentils, pumpkin seeds and two eggs
>finished my meal super full

how the fuck do you guys do it

I'm vegan by proxy, I only eat meat of animals that eat vegan.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16891352/
nigger

1. how do I cook lentils so they dont taste bland

2. should I be soaking the nuts and grains I consume? I mostly have almonds, walnuts, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, pistachio, peanuts, quinoa, bulgur, rice(all type), pasta, quinoa and those other meme-grains

how can i become a vegan but still eat animal meat?

>where are vegan men at tho
Ohh they exist, they are just so thin that you easily look past them

Eat an elephant, because elephants are made of the things that elephants eat and elephants are vegan.

best discord chat

everyone should join

>brothers making burgers down stairs
>tempting as fuck
Got to stay strong, I did this once before and I can do it again.

Is it the industry vegans are against or eating animals at all? I hunt my own meat because it's cheaper and it's a fun thing to do, is that okay?

this says nothing about veganism except what veganism is you dip

Is your stupid ass really asking that question?

Hunting wild animals is natural. I thought the whole vegetarian/vegan thing was "cage up animals to slaughter for food". Bow hunting is fun as fuck, so it's not like I'm going to stop, just wondering if I could claim moral high ground as well.

weak differences in all regards provided u aren't obese. It isn't a meme but diets don't have much evidence of success

veganism does seem to lighten your eye color up. Which has to be due to melanin. I don't understand it but I've seen a few in person and tons of before after on youtube

murder and rape are natural too. So no, you can't claim moral high ground while doing immoral things just because they are natural.

>where are the vegan men at

hmm really makes me think

>soybois actually believe this

>LA
makes a lot of sense

lmao

honestly as an individual I think it is fine even though I was raised in a anti-hunting household. Farmed food is the only way to provide meat for the masses though, so it is kind of a moot point

Instead of just swallowing your boyfriends load just aim it into your pot, should be enough to get rid of the bland taste.

>Missing out on cholesterol gains
>Making it

Recommend dairy free protein powders anyone?

Can mods just make /vfit/ alread? its impossible to discuss any of this shit even in the generals. I want to eat vegetables why do you get all upity over it?

Beans nigga. Make a big pot and youre set for the week

Sure, but I'm better at fighting back than a cow

combine bulk rice and pea protein with water like a man