Acne from Sweat?

Hey Veeky Forums,

I sweat a shitload when I do cardio. Ever since I started doing strenuous cardio every single day I have gotten more pimples and acne. I ruled out diet because I don't eat cheese or greasy food, I've cut out oil from my diet (vegan diet actually), and my stress levels are manageable.

tl;dr can sweat cause acne? Anyone else have experience with this? I just want to workout a shitload without having my face look like shit. Any tips?

What are you using to wash your face?

How about showering after working out you greasy scum?

Just water, I take cold showers. I shampoo and bodywash obviously but no dedicated face wash routine.

Haha I do shower after the gym, but it doesn't seem to help much

could clogged pores be caused by excessive sweating?
mmmhhhhhhhh

>Wash face every morning and before going to sleep with pharmaceutical grade product
>Moisturize after washing
>Exfoliate twice a week
>Change pillow casing every 3 days
>No dairy
Yet I just can't get rid of this acne which has been cursing me since I were 14 and I'm 22 now. Father also had it real bad until approximately age 30.

Oh fuck I haven't washed my pillow cases in forever. I completely forgot about that variable

Godspeed user, i'm in the same boat
We're all gonna make it

Accutane?

vitamin A from cod liver oil. it's natural accutane.

Make sure you wash your face before a workout. Full on scrub to just cold water is up to you

Make sure your face isn't dry. Drink water and moisturize skin or else your skin will produce more sebum and clog pores
I have big pores so staying in cool dry air helps them shrink so shit can't get in as easy
Mine is genetic so it will never go away. I just have to manage it. Some days are better than others. With proper routine there's more good than bad

And that would make me go bald.
Shame I have such shit skin on an otherwise great face.

>vegan
>cut out oil
eat more fat you idiot

I do get enough fat from nuts, seed, and other food, but oil causes acne.

>oil causes acne
it really doesnt unless you're eating excesive amounts of it, but not getting enough fat causes hormone issues which causes acne

oh and since you're vegan you're probably not getting nearly as much fat from your diet as normal people

I track my cals and macros. The amount of fat I consume is adequate

Probably not.
It's probably time to hop off your meme diet and include some eggs or fish at least.

Nah, that's unethical and bad for you.

If i wanted more fat I would eat some avocados

use a gentle cleanser 2x a day. Sleep on a different side of a pillow every day, eg 2 pillows-every 4 days
get a skincare routine.
eat normally and avoid sugar and dairy at all costs

>meme diet
>vegans have lowest chance of heart disease

can we stop this vegan hate meme.

honestly even if that was a popular side effect it would still be worth it. Accutane is a miracle drug man, just try to not an hero while your on it

Fellow vegan here op and I also have very similar acne problems to you and quite frankly for me the outburst are so goddamn random sometimes I get completely clear skin while I've done nothing but eat junk, drink and not showering while I sometimes get huge outbursts doing everything "right"

But eating slightly more fat and getting A LOT more antioxidants and fiber helps me the most generally. Broccoli, apples and hibiscus tea is your best friend.

Also consistently doing cardio seems to be the number one factor for me because every time I slack off it seems to outburst more often.

get a hairwash with zinc (i got head and shoulds dunno if u got it in ur country) and wash ur face with it

>no dairy

B-B-B-B-BUT I LIKE MILK