Post savage historical quotes

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Post savage historical quotes

Attached: Lenin.jpg (48 KB, 850x400)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Attached: Truman-mass-murder.jpg (64 KB, 850x400)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Was H*rry Tr*m*n the most bloodthirsty and depraved ””””””””””””””””human”””””””””””””””” ever to be president?

farquit
farquit

Napoleon confirmed /ourguy/

Attached: D926220B-D68D-4E94-9E95-3C9D30668031.jpg (62 KB, 850x364)

massdebater
massdebater

Attached: Rafal-Ganowicz.jpg (49 KB, 500x481)

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Attached: 105463cb0ebd435b7655265fbd73ec66--happy-animals-cheetahs.jpg (91 KB, 736x598)

Firespawn
Firespawn

based

RumChicken
RumChicken

I'll officer you!

Attached: nathan-bedford-forrest-2.jpg (72 KB, 512x512)

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

MR GORBACHEV, OPEN THIS GATE!

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

These are both fake quotes.

Soft_member
Soft_member

edgy

5mileys
5mileys

soviet union collapses
What did he mean by this?

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Attached: 5156949b2dcd95c7405d5f6a1f7413de.jpg (58 KB, 850x400)

Snarelure
Snarelure

“I’m not afraid of nuclear war. There are 2.7 billion people in the world; it doesn’t matter if some are killed. China has a population of 600 million; even if half of them are killed, there are still 300 million people left. I’m not afraid of anyone.”

- Mao Zedong

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Why does Veeky Forums hate women so much, it's almost like /r9k/

SniperWish
SniperWish

history proves /r9k/ right, women are all shallow, self serving whores

King_Martha
King_Martha

Attached: heinlein-specialization-insects-1024x768.jpg (149 KB, 1024x768)

Emberburn
Emberburn

Attached: German-soldiers-take-boots-and-other-equipment-from-dead-American-soldiers-at-a-crossroads-in-Belgiu (538 KB, 1496x1538)

Flameblow
Flameblow

*sells you consumer goods*

Attached: McMoscow.jpg (57 KB, 604x453)

eGremlin
eGremlin

"Dead the dog,
ends rabies"
-Porfirio Diaz.

Attached: dogs2.jpg (86 KB, 407x611)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

fucking slants

Flameblow
Flameblow

Don't liken me to that son of a bitch. Anybody that lets his public policies be mixed up with religious prejudice is a plain god damn fool.
Huey Long on Adolph Hitler and fascism

Quote me as saying that that Imperial bastard will never set foot in Louisiana, and that when I call him a sonofabitch I am not using profanity, but am referring to the circumstances of his birth
Long on Hiram W Evans, head of the KKK

Attached: grows-longer.jpg (67 KB, 1200x1200)

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Marx BTFO

Attached: 1511542010513.jpg (76 KB, 1024x535)

Soft_member
Soft_member

Hitler asks Rundstedt his assessment of the Normandy landings

Attached: quote-make-peace-you-fools-gerd-von-rundstedt-263448.jpg (43 KB, 850x400)

TreeEater
TreeEater

"War is inevitable, and this time, it will be truly world wide. It will unravel everywhere and there will be no limit to its battlefields. The condemnations of Nuremberg will be one of the main reasons, which will cause this war to be a conflict whose horror will be unparalleled. These condemnations gave birth, in fact, to a new conception which makes the victor a hero and the vanquished an odious criminal. By this fact, each leader will wage war like a demon in order not to be the loser and become, consequently, a criminal. All the atrocities that can be imagined by man, will be committed during this next war, in order to prevent the enemy from acquiring victory.

What I have just said, I have repeated to the American representatives and I have warned them that all of the mothers of the entire world will one day curse America..."

Attached: Otto-Skorzeny.jpg (63 KB, 700x1010)

Bidwell
Bidwell

Attached: yamamoto.jpg (51 KB, 600x250)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

You people of the South don't know what you are doing. This country will be drenched in blood, and God only knows how it will end. It is all folly, madness, a crime against civilization! You people speak so lightly of war; you don't know what you're talking about. War is a terrible thing! You mistake, too, the people of the North. They are a peaceable people but an earnest people, and they will fight, too. They are not going to let this country be destroyed without a mighty effort to save it … Besides, where are your men and appliances of war to contend against them? The North can make a steam engine, locomotive, or railway car; hardly a yard of cloth or pair of shoes can you make. You are rushing into war with one of the most powerful, ingeniously mechanical, and determined people on Earth — right at your doors. You are bound to fail. Only in your spirit and determination are you prepared for war. In all else you are totally unprepared, with a bad cause to start with. At first you will make headway, but as your limited resources begin to fail, shut out from the markets of Europe as you will be, your cause will begin to wane. If your people will but stop and think, they must see in the end that you will surely fail.

Attached: 1200px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (277 KB, 1200x1523)

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

"A man does good business, when he rids himself of a turd" - Edward I as he returned from BTFOing Scotland.

Attached: longshanks.jpg (72 KB, 440x675)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

probably bait, but Strasser said that

Soft_member
Soft_member

Attached: do-it-again-bomber-harris.jpg (100 KB, 850x400)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

lol, its funny because of how insanely wrong he was

TreeEater
TreeEater

Attached: 10463CD7-7F29-42F3-B6DA-D80088354528.png (65 KB, 500x381)

RumChicken
RumChicken

MR GORBACHEV, BREAK THIS BARRIER!

FastChef
FastChef

Attached: quote-we-re-going-to-bomb-them-back-into-the-stone-age-curtis-lemay-55-13-83.jpg (50 KB, 850x400)

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

BASED

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Based

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Do Chinese people have literally any empathy for anyone?

Attached: FuckYourGayHat.webm (995 KB, 720x1280)

farquit
farquit

Chinese are the closest thing we have to the Borg

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Have you interacted with one?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

no, he was the most based

SniperWish
SniperWish

There are so many good examples of how fucked up chinese people are. Literally go into any Rekt thread on /b/

Attached: FuckYourBicycle.webm (1.97 MB, 360x640)

massdebater
massdebater

Do it again Harris.

Attached: 1520282106289.png (884 KB, 800x1358)

likme
likme

In America a robot car does it instead.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

I think you meant Robert Oppenheimer could save Germany

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Bet he said that in French

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Edward I spoke English and was the first monarch who could be considered culturally English. He desired to be called Edward IV in honour of the previous Anglo-Saxon kings called Edward. He was nationalistic.
I love this ignorant over-simplification of the English monarchy as just "frogs" from 1066 until the Welsh, Scots and then Germans came along. Very amusing.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

An unstoppable combination.

TreeEater
TreeEater

"Our dawn will shine when new and mightier red flames will spring out of the chimneys of Auschwitz as corpses not merely of Jews but of traitors of Aryan blood — of slaves of Jewry from all lands — will be thrown into the fire below. That is what I would really like to see!"

Attached: photo-savitri13.jpg (105 KB, 508x700)

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

At least post a real quote

Attached: ba09d7325ac0f39fe8860c7f7a4d2903c08e56be8735251085f29fc019075d1f.jpg (19 KB, 425x346)

RavySnake
RavySnake

filename

Attached: 1417597054440.gif (1.87 MB, 232x234)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Attached: do-it-again-bomber-harris.png (758 KB, 1197x854)

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." Lincoln's First Annual Message to Congress, December 3, 1861.

"And, inasmuch [as] most good things are produced by labour, it follows that [all] such things of right belong to those whose labour has produced them. But it has so happened in all ages of the world, that some have laboured, and others have, without labour, enjoyed a large proportion of the fruits. This is wrong, and should not continue. To [secure] to each labourer the whole product of his labour, or as nearly as possible, is a most worthy object of any good government." The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume I, "Fragments of a Tariff Discussion" (December 1, 1847), p. 412.

Attached: both-fasces.jpg (277 KB, 1536x1024)

Firespawn
Firespawn

Well he did swerve.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

"Today, I defeated the Russian and Austrian army commanded by two emperors. I am a little tired

I kiss you"

Napoleon to Josephine after Austerlitz

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Attached: raffs.jpg (38 KB, 500x500)

MPmaster
MPmaster

Attached: quote-the-japanese-are-a-disease-of-the-skin-the-communists-are-a-disease-of-the-heart-chiang-kai-sh (53 KB, 850x400)

King_Martha
King_Martha

Didn't this guy fight for the Saudi royal family?

takes2long
takes2long

Attached: ee443671f6415dd9309702d62e2db2cc.jpg (119 KB, 720x447)

hairygrape
hairygrape

/ourguy

Emberfire
Emberfire

literally nothing more based

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Cultural Revolution fucked them up in a lot of ways.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

He was a rabid homosexual. It is known he died of syphilis.

girlDog
girlDog

He fought for the Saudis during Yemeni civil war

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Attached: 1521915298966.jpg (58 KB, 850x400)

Techpill
Techpill

Truman was unironically the best president

Emberburn
Emberburn

Attached: 71E0513C-C8D9-4D08-9AA9-97469ACC247B.jpg (48 KB, 850x400)

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Attached: qupte.png (80 KB, 500x188)

w8t4u
w8t4u

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-- Statement of 1942, at the start of the bombing campaign against Germany, as quoted in "Sir Arthur Harris & The Lancaster Bomber" at The British Postal Museum and Archive

Attached: 1521479274258.png (497 KB, 750x750)

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Found the robots.

I don't know why Veeky Forums attracts so many incels, or why mods allow their threads to stay up.

Maybe they just long for the days of arranged marriages that they never actually lived through, because that's the only way they'll ever get any pussy.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Attached: its-just-a-prank-bro-adolf-hitler-1945-historical-quote-3307554.png (41 KB, 500x300)

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

robot cars are literally a thousand times safer than human driven ones

cum2soon
cum2soon

They were really fucking horrible during the 2016 election season, unironically arguing that we'd all be better off as feudal serfs. They stopped doing that because of how hard Veeky Forums was laughing at them.

We still get the occasional incel but its calmed down considerably because Veeky Forums is a battleground board and for every incel and /pol/tard there's a chad or tankie arguing with them

Attached: Virgin-serfs-vs-Chad-freemen.jpg (568 KB, 735x1440)

StonedTime
StonedTime

"Glasses is for gay people.
That's why I killel them all"
-Pol Pot

Attached: dictators-polpot.jpg (34 KB, 307x409)

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

kind to everyone
Doubt desu

Attached: a65e60d2a093aeaa47a979d3b80482b549e7ed7f8d19f42ae63694a07aa2e926.jpg (141 KB, 640x884)

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

Doubt desu
That's what made him so horrifying, in a "you can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word" sort of way

Attached: Al-Capone-Quotes-1.jpg (12 KB, 188x188)

Methnerd
Methnerd

Huey had no fucking chill.

Attached: kxgkt7730na01.jpg (355 KB, 2172x1448)

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Because Veeky Forums is an Athenian board

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Woodrow Wilson is the worst president.

This.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Winter war veteran

Attached: 1444770112089.gif (1.72 MB, 318x197)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

beautiful

Attached: 1519778143596.png (647 KB, 621x613)

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

this

Historical YLYL? Because this makes me lose every time.

Attached: 8b942c49fd12ad6f2dc83d5de431a35381d13a8f552b6eb1b35276be8f15137.gif (240 KB, 480x270)

massdebater
massdebater

Why do roasties attempt to redefine the word incel into "a guy who hates women"?

Spamalot
Spamalot

Based

Only mistake was not dropping the bomb on Moscow while he had the chance. Shouldn't have cared so much about his reelection. He should have dropped some more in Tokyo and Kyoto just to make sure

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

“I’m not afraid of THE SPARROW. There are 2.7 billion people in the world; it doesn’t matter if some are killed. China has a population of 600 million; even if half of them are killed, there are still 300 million people left. I’m not afraid of anyone.”

What did he mean by this?

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

His only crime was not doing it enough

Methshot
Methshot

[Group I hate] are not humans
This is so cliché.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Because they are social outcasts that got rejected by Stacy due to their advanced autism so they go around hating women. They’re just triggered because they will never touch a puss (consensually).

Snarelure
Snarelure

t. Ivan.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Attached: shuffle-board.webm (603 KB, 846x480)

whereismyname
whereismyname

The kid had it coming

MPmaster
MPmaster

t. Chang Chong Ching

Supergrass
Supergrass

still relevant today

Attached: quote-don-t-listen-to-what-the-communists-say-but-look-at-what-they-do-nguyen-van-thieu-64-65-65.jpg (42 KB, 850x400)

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Fucking ironic given that he was a US puppet substantially more brutal than the communists

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Implying it wasn't the woman's fault and you can stop a truck immediately

farquit
farquit

given that he was a US puppet
wew
substantially more brutal than the communists
lad

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

substantially more brutal
Not even close lol. Viet Cong murdered more civilians during the siege of Hue alone than Thieu did in 10 years.

TechHater
TechHater

The thing about China is that the entire country is run like a scam. The data is made up at every level and massaged to look reasonable (fun project: add up the economic data for each provincial government and then compare it to the same set put out by the national government--it's usually off by 10% or more). It's corrupt as balls and you can't trust anyone. In such a situation you do not help people, especially strangers. If someone gets hurt you shouldn't help them as it might be a trick, or the government might shaft you because you got involved. In China you absolutely never get involved in other people's shit, even if that gets them killed--it might get you killed instead. I see a lot of people on Veeky Forums say Chinese act like insects. It is because that is precisely how their government treats them--like insects. This didn't start with the communists. Historically the huge populations led to razor thin agricultural surpluses, which led to massive government intrusion to ensure famines didn't break out every harvest. At any time things could turn into medieval Mad Max. The system stopped this. The system was more important than you.

It's almost like 40k but instead of daemons eating your soul if you misbehave it's peasant mobs eating your body. After a few thousand years you stop questioning it.

FastChef
FastChef

there are still Germans left
Fuck this guy, he didn't go far enough

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Another quality /leftypol/ post.

Attached: 1511168836962.jpg (17 KB, 400x400)

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

Based. He shoulda made Moscow glow.

Bidwell
Bidwell

I have context for this but refuse to give it.

Attached: kluge.jpg (42 KB, 756x264)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Bullshit

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

It is not fake but the actual quote is a bit different. It was some couple that asked him about his time is Congo and Yemen and he answered "I was killing enemies". In the context he meant commies as killing the reds was his obsession but it's true the quote was a bit different. And because /pol/ loves inacurate quotes they keep posting it without knowing this man's story.

Attached: rafal-gun-ganowicz.jpg (16 KB, 200x250)

FastChef
FastChef

based

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Then why didn't they do that instead of just helping Russia?

TechHater
TechHater

FDR. Also Harry Hopkins who maybe was a Soviet agent.

girlDog
girlDog

He got fucked up!

farquit
farquit

Imagine the road rash..

5mileys
5mileys

Sounds like hell.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Attached: 1504120234060.jpg (45 KB, 850x400)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

""We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror"

Attached: karl-marx-32.jpg (100 KB, 900x750)

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: crying-wojak.jpg (43 KB, 626x750)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

based, marsz marsz polonia

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Marsch means "fuck off" in my language

w8t4u
w8t4u

Based.
He should have dropped a nuke on moscow

SniperWish
SniperWish

What the fuck happened to the Republicans?

Attached: 6D7C1F96-7F1F-4D11-A673-3A8E481E7803.jpg (103 KB, 640x640)

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

fucking owned

girlDog
girlDog

this one's totally a fake

Snarelure
Snarelure

jews

cum2soon
cum2soon

That's a funny way of saying "selfish baby boomers who spent their entire lives parked in front of the television and love voting for television personalities"

Attached: 7-24-17.jpg (303 KB, 720x555)

Emberfire
Emberfire

meetinghouse > dresden

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

my language
What language do you speak in brainletia?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

What's funny is that even though he was the most bloodthirsty and depraved piece of shit, he did regret creating the CIA, lol.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

It's the simple way.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Attached: chinese-stupidity.png (138 KB, 901x461)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Because they want to pretend that their enemies are just complete social defectives with no arguments. The "incel" argument in particular makes no sense in an era of online prostitution.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

It's not the republicans. It's the Democrats. And the answer is LBJ.

FastChef
FastChef

The "incel" argument in particular makes no sense in an era of online prostitution.
Sure it does. Literally nobody respects a man who can only get laid by paying for it, and anybody who goes online to bitch incessantly about women being whores are people who aren't busy enough to capitalize on that fact, or who lack the motivation and willpower to do so. Meanwhile, most normies date within their league and don't pay that much attention to what shallow tarts are doing.

Attached: tumblr-mffbuoyVTY1rbrm08o1-500.jpg (31 KB, 500x420)

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Sure it does. Literally nobody respects a man who can only get laid by paying for it
Irrelevant. Nobody who gets sex can be considered celibate.

and anybody who goes online to bitch incessantly about women being whores are people who aren't busy enough to capitalize on that fact, or who lack the motivation and willpower to do so.
I dunno about that. I've seen plenty of people who are successful with the opposite sex who still are bitter about them.

Meanwhile, most normies date within their league and don't pay that much attention to what shallow tarts are doing.
The idea of dating "leagues" is nonsense. The real difference is between those who have social skills and those who do not.

cum2soon
cum2soon

If you weren't such an ignorant retard you'd realize we hate all women, not just women who are fuckable.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Irrelevant. Nobody who gets sex can be considered celibate.
Now you're just being pedantic. Somebody whose only had sex a few times with a prostitute but otherwise can't even get a woman to look at him still generally fits the criteria for what people mean when they say involuntary celibate.
who are successful with the opposite sex who still are bitter about them.
There's a difference between gaining victory and capitalizing on it. Some people are just looking for the thrill of the chase and are like the dog who finally caught the school bus: at best they don't know what to do with it, at worse it runs them over and gives them a good reason to feel bitter because their priorities regarding partner selection were totally fucked up and totally not conducive to a successful long term relationship.
The idea of dating "leagues" is nonsense.
Not leagues in the hierarchical sense of betters and lessers, but it is more akin to segregating by interest. People who spend all their time playing video games would probably get a long much better with someone else immersed in that culture than they would somebody who would rather be out fishing or playing basketball

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

we hate all women, not just women who are fuckable.
And you wonder why they hate you back

WebTool
WebTool

you wonder
I don't wonder about anything at all. Personally I hate old ladies and little girls even more than I hate the whores, they both make me fucking retch.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

I don't wonder about anything at all.
You sound like a blast at parties

Attached: normie-bingo-moved-out-played-in-a-been-on-10-1019070.png (134 KB, 500x547)

Lunatick
Lunatick

god fucking damnit, I can four times almost make a row but every time there's one that I don't have

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Attached: redet.jpg (142 KB, 1050x741)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Yeah, sorry about that, I grabbed a shitty one by accident

Attached: PCVXp9lKB-zReu56O-YapvceZ-w7B6t3Z3-D6R55S7o.png (330 KB, 640x649)

King_Martha
King_Martha

Attached: d8a7d099a5ed6456afde16e3b55a5a3c.jpg (36 KB, 500x500)

farquit
farquit

Now you're just being pedantic. Somebody whose only had sex a few times with a prostitute but otherwise can't even get a woman to look at him still generally fits the criteria for what people mean when they say involuntary celibate.
Then these people are playing incredibly dumb games with words then because that is not what involuntary celibate actually means.

There's a difference between gaining victory and capitalizing on it. Some people are just looking for the thrill of the chase and are like the dog who finally caught the school bus: at best they don't know what to do with it, at worse it runs them over and gives them a good reason to feel bitter because their priorities regarding partner selection were totally fucked up and totally not conducive to a successful long term relationship.
At this point you cannot by any sense of the term call them something like a bitter virgin or involuntarily celibate. Lots of people have failed relationships for all sorts of reasons.

Not leagues in the hierarchical sense of betters and lessers, but it is more akin to segregating by interest. People who spend all their time playing video games would probably get a long much better with someone else immersed in that culture than they would somebody who would rather be out fishing or playing basketball
Just about everyone and their cousin plays videogames though, far more then people who fish sadly. Also how many women spend lots of times fishing?

Basketball makes more sense for the point you're trying to make. However, you don't necessarily need to have hobbies in common with another person in order to successfully either convince them to have sex with you or to develop a more long term romantic relationship, it's helpful but not an absolute requirement.

cum2soon
cum2soon

Yeah you whine quite a lot like the average cuntcuck.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Attached: trotsky-end.jpg (309 KB, 1280x853)

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Then these people are playing incredibly dumb games with words then because that is not what involuntary celibate actually means.
Because real life isn't a court room and most people aren't that nit-picky and get it when they see someone who goes years at a time without getting laid, which is not something that a normal person has to deal with.

At this point you cannot by any sense of the term call them something like a bitter virgin or involuntarily celibate. Lots of people have failed relationships for all sorts of reasons.
That's literally no different from Tumblrinas going online to bitch about all men being pigs. It's usually a phase that people go through and get over, and on the internet they tend to form unholy alliances with bitter virgins who are receptive to their pessimism

. However, you don't necessarily need to have hobbies in common with another person
I used hobbies as an example but it runs deeper than that: shared values, shared sense of community, shared readiness to start a family, shared commitment to physical fitness, personal chemistry, etc

Snarelure
Snarelure

Said the guy whining about women.

Attached: 1497118643312.png (357 KB, 397x402)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Because real life isn't a court room and most people aren't that nit-picky and get it when they see someone who goes years at a time without getting laid, which is not something that a normal person has to deal with.
Good quality escorts cost 250 to 300 dollars. Hardly something that can only be afforded once every few years. And yes, normal people don't even think about these things very often because most people pick up on socialization during adolescence.

That's literally no different from Tumblrinas going online to bitch about all men being pigs. It's usually a phase that people go through and get over, and on the internet they tend to form unholy alliances with bitter virgins who are receptive to their pessimism
Tumblrinas have created an all female version of lord of the flies on their preferred website of choice, there's a fair bit more to that then somebody complaining about failed relationships and bitching about the opposite sex.

I used hobbies as an example but it runs deeper than that:
I'll go over these then.
shared values,
Helpful, but not a requirement because people with different values do manage to hook up.

shared sense of community,
Same as above really, although I don't know how many people can really claim to have this all that much anymore, but that's something else entirely.
shared readiness to start a family,
Right now most people are interested in having at most one or two children later in life, if that. The only exception to this seems to be extremely religiously conservative communities.

shared commitment to physical fitness,
Contrary to popular belief, this isn't as important as social skills are. Plenty of ugly people having sex with attractive people and no the former aren't all rich or mostly rich either.
personal chemistry, etc
This is again more about social skills with a certain amount of stuff that's hard to define thrown in.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

repeat the action, arthur the explosion-causer

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

except the japs were lymphoma

Nojokur
Nojokur

wonder if he ever repaid the person who smashed his nose

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Good quality escorts cost 250 to 300 dollars. Hardly something that can only be afforded once every few years.
But in most places they're illegal, so people don't visit them that often because they're paranoid about getting busted in a sting operation.

And even still, for 50 to 80 bucks and a little game you can take your girlfriend out for dinner and a movie and she'll not only do all those things with you that the prostitute would, but she'll also give you something that the prostitute never can: an emotionally and spiritually satisfying sense of intimacy and interpersonal connection.

Tumblrinas have created an all female version of lord of the flies on their preferred website of choice
That's basically what incels and MGTOWs have done to /pol/

I'll go over these then.
You're missing the point. Building a relationship is not like building a piece of IKEA furniture, where you put thing A and thing B together and get a successful piece of furniture as long as you precisely followed the instruction manual. None of those things by themselves are necessary, it's the holistic integration of multiple levels of connection that form the basis of long term compatibility.

Attached: Sharda-village.jpg (150 KB, 800x533)

Evilember
Evilember

tfw normalfag
Feels good, to be honest

Skullbone
Skullbone

But in most places they're illegal, so people don't visit them that often because they're paranoid about getting busted in a sting operation.
It's silly paranoia though, because the cops largely don't care about escorts or whatever.
And even still, for 50 to 80 bucks and a little game you can take your girlfriend out for dinner and a movie and she'll not only do all those things with you that the prostitute would,
Game is a nonsense term, and whether or not your girlfriend is actually willing to have sex with you depends on a whole mess of factors. Besides, for a lot of men lacking on confidence, they probably would have difficulty getting a girlfriend who is actually attractive enough to make all that "game" and money spent on a dinner+movie actually worth the trouble. Overall, the only thing a guy getting whores a lot tells me is that he has poor social skills and low self-confidence.

but she'll also give you something that the prostitute never can: an emotionally and spiritually satisfying sense of intimacy and interpersonal connection.
emotionally satisfying
Arguable
spiritually satisfying
nonsense term.

That's basically what incels and MGTOWs have done to /pol/
An all male lord of the flies? I don't see that much on there. Just a lot of retardation and shitposting.

You're missing the point. Building a relationship is not like building a piece of IKEA furniture, where you put thing A and thing B together and get a successful piece of furniture as long as you precisely followed the instruction manual. None of those things by themselves are necessary, it's the holistic integration of multiple levels of connection that form the basis of long term compatibility.
I don't necessarily disagree with any of this specifically, but you didn't exactly phrase it well.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Nearly every great civilisation hated them though

Illusionz
Illusionz

Maybe they just long for the days of arranged marriages
Jokes on you whitey, we still got arranged marriages, where we can get some virgin puss mate

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

BASED
Autists and chinks BTFO

w8t4u
w8t4u

Lel delete this past, you cuntslave mod

Bidwell
Bidwell

Actually I think that particular problem with people not stopping to help is to do with Chinese laws regarding intentional torts (Civil offences against a person) and liability; specifically what are collectively known as Good Samaritan laws.

Imagine the following scenario:
Someone hits you in a car while you're on your bike
I'm a qualified first aid giver, and I stop to give aid. You are bleeding heavily from your leg and going into shock; so you're not capable of responding to me. I tie a tourniquet around your leg to stop you from bleeding out.
The paramedics arrive and cart you away, I give my statement to police about what happened.
However, despite the conceited efforts of all involved, your leg has to be amputated.
It also emerges that, had I done something else, that you would've stood a better chance of saving your leg (or perhaps even kept it altogether).

In other more civilized - and I say this unflinchingly - parts of the world, laws exist to prevent the prosecution of people like me. All that I require to be safe from any civil prosecution in the matter is to have willingly and voluntarily given all I could to assist you, and that without my help you would've been in mortal danger. This is the basic premise of a Good Samaritan law, and there are some minor variations, but if I'm not aggravating your injury with obviously the wrong thing, and honestly doing my best to help, then I'm safe.

China only introduced that law in October last fucking year. Up until that point, if I stop to help, I'm taking responsibility for it; which leads to fucking shit you wouldn't believe. You can sue me; your family can sue me if you die; I'm guilty of a bunch of various offences and all you have to do is not like the outcome and blame me. If you die, that's probably a natural reaction of your family...

(1/?)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

(2/3) ...This is basically because of the Chinese case of Xu Shoulan v Peng Yu:

Peng found Shoulan, an old woman, after she had fallen, breaking her leg.
Peng assisted Shoulan and brought her to a hospital, and gifted her 200 RMB (around $32 US) to help
Shoulan was diagnosed with a fractured femur and was told she had to undergo a femur replacement
Shoulan then accused Peng of having caused her to fall, demanding that he pay her medical damages.
"...After out-of-court mediation failed, the case was brought before the Gulou District Court in Nanjing... In court, Xu claimed that she had seen that Peng bumped into her, whereas Peng maintained that he only approached Xu after the fall... An eyewitness present at the scene claimed that Xu had inexplicably fallen as she was transferring between two buses... he maintained that Peng had only arrived at the scene after Xu had fallen, and that he himself had assisted the two of them in calling Xu's relatives.
And I shit you not, the court found in favour of the plaintiff
No evidence
Their specific reasoning was that "No one would in good conscience help someone unless they felt guilty"
And yes, that is verbatim a finding made by a court

In another entirely unrelated incident in 2011, a 2-year-old named Yue Yue was run over in the city of Foshan. She crawled into an alleyway and was ignored by 18 passers by before a trash-collector called an ambulance.

And they only got Good Samaritan laws SIX MONTHS AGO. They aren't even countrywide. They're city-by-city and basically say to call an ambulance and seek help.

In regards to what one of you said about scammers, then yes; there are a shitload of people taking advantage of this. That's where you get all those Chinese dashcams of people trying (and failing) to throw themselves onto the bonnets of cars at crosswalks; only to have those cars drive the fuck off.

MPmaster
MPmaster

(3/3)

But at least, you think, at least they finally have those laws for people who need help, right?
Well you came to the wrong neighbourhood, gweilo

The relevant legislation that fixed this shit was at first a huge and radical miss-step in the other direction. Donald C. Clarke, a professor at the George Washington University Law School, basically pointed out that the article, known as Article 184, prevents ANY action from being taken against ANY person who attempts to aid you in an emergency situation. Start coughing weirdly? I can assume you're choking and perform a tracheotomy with a butter knife with absolutely no medical training at all and not get sued by your next of kin.

So about a few months ago the National People's Congress dialed it back to say that where you could prove you'd suffered serious damages as a result of someone else's negligence in helping you, then they'd would be liable for those damages. But then, at the protest of a handful of delegates who disagreed with that, they also removed language specifying any liability for 'aiders'. So in other words, it's still the exact same fucking situation as before. I'm an aider; you're in need, I accidentally cripple you, I walk away laughing.

tl;dr the reason you see wild shit like this in China is because they're absolutely bumfuck pants-on-head retarded about civil liability. And all of what I've said basically comes with a proverbial cherry on top; and that is that every Chinese person who doesn't know anything about the law (that is to say, 90% of people) are still not going to stop if they see someone get hurt. They don't wanna be anywhere near that shit.

It's really shit like this that make me value muh Christian heritage desu

Attached: a-silent-shout.jpg (108 KB, 750x742)

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Absolutely retarded, particularly coming from a guy that only did one thing kind of well

takes2long
takes2long

Only someone like Charlemagne can fix modern Germany

Attached: Bust-of-Charlemagne.jpg (140 KB, 900x1389)

eGremlin
eGremlin

No it isnt im Finnish and ive seen the documentary that clip is from.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

jews

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Attached: selling-steel-in-China.png (946 KB, 1400x5552)

Illusionz
Illusionz

I have not read anything good about China, kinda gives me the impression that it'll fall apart sooner than expected

RumChicken
RumChicken

We Chinese have not build up our country yet, we want peace. But when imperialism insists on fighting, we'll have to summon up the resolve to fight the battle, and build later

wtf I love Mao now

w8t4u
w8t4u

Why is lbj not horribly hated in the American public memory, is it because Nixon was more insane?

WebTool
WebTool

Capitalists will also supply communists food so they don't starve. Don't you have a helicopter waiting for you?

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Shout out to anti-imperialist MLs who deny the cultural imperialism of the USSR or Mao.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Attached: kids-these-days.jpg (213 KB, 728x546)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

cringe

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

To those interested this photo was taken in the now Eastern part of Belgium, idk why ist so badly blurred out

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Lack of christian heritage has nothing to do with the problems that modern China has, rather, the PRC put in a massive effort to destroy anything that might oppose them including intellectuals. What you see with modern china is what happens when all the intelligent people get oppressed out of power and put into camps and/or made to flee the country. Taiwan by contrast doesn't have this shit.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Attached: IMG-1116.jpg (117 KB, 490x598)

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

What abominable manners! . . . The Germans are really a stupid people. They always do the wrong thing. They did everything wrong during the war - and that's why I am here. They don't understand human nature. This is the most tactless speech I have ever heard. It will set the whole world against them.

Attached: Mexico-had-it-coming.jpg (162 KB, 824x894)

askme
askme

Vlad the Impaler's letter to Hungarian King Matthias Corvinus, 1462.

Attached: vlad-the-impaler-13-728.jpg (94 KB, 728x546)

Playboyize
Playboyize

Attached: we-did-it.jpg (176 KB, 800x450)

takes2long
takes2long

tfw the average poltard will never know about the history of based tito because they are too busy being whores to corporations and their goverments

Attached: this-triggers-the-fascist-and-communist.jpg (77 KB, 850x400)

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

implying NatSocs don't despise multinational corporations and states determined to replace nations in their own homelands

Attached: quote-if-the-day-should-ever-come-when-we-must-go-if-some-day-we-are-compelled-to-leave-the-joseph-g (72 KB, 850x400)

eGremlin
eGremlin

lack of Christian values has nothing to do with it

That wasn't even close to what I was saying.

Good Samaritans are a commonly known Christian idiom. Laws (written and unwritten) in regard of a good Samaritan have evolved over time in Western society thanks to that predominately Christian upbringing for the last x hundred years; you know the drill, love thy neighbour, blah blah blah.

Anti-intellectualism
I don't disagree, but I think that your premise is made on extremely shaky grounds. A codex of laws wouldn't have to review itself very deeply to find issues with Negligence; which is basically where issues regarding good Samaritans arise 99% of the time, and is incredibly common. China's well industrialized and has a system of courts and a process for hearing, so it SHOULD have a well-established codex about simple issues; say, disputes over bad doctors and shoddy jobs. It's really only a stone's throw to jump to "What you owe me" (debt) to "What you owe me for doing your job badly and hurting me" (negligence), but for whatever reason that's not how it's emerged at law.

And moreover, such a leap wouldn't require a huge structural system of law review rather than a bunch of people saying 'what's going on? Why am I being punished for helping someone in need?'. I'd say it's more that the concept of justice in an egalitarian, Western sense is utterly foreign to them, and again; largely based on those Judeo-Christian values that emerged from the works of people like Thomas of Aquinas, Hobbes and Locke.

There's also no doubt that China has absolutely no legal tradition outside of the last twenty to thirty years of rapid, rapid Westernization.

I wouldn't say fall apart; it will probably just democratize in other ways that will keep it the way it is; like cities/cantons being allowed to make their own laws.

t. Law student

Methshot
Methshot

...And actually (while I'm addressing Law in China), the picture in post is something that resonated with me quite seriously. I've read it before; I was thinking about it while I was typing up the above response. I even cropped out that owl so I can use it as a reaction image.

It's also another example of how China's civil liability revolves around what appears to be an inherently selfish idea to us, that this idea of 'buyer beware' (as in the case with the shoddy steel), which really is akin to 'well, you'd never help anyone unless you were guilty'. It's a selfish, broken system that allows for maximum exploitation at the top end - that poster describes how even if you manage to successfully sue, Chinese companies just file for bankruptcy after liquidating a shitload of their assets and half the money goes missing; and the debtors get nothing.

This is presumably because the directors aren't personally liable for their companies at a small level, just like in the West, but unlike the West there's little to no ability (or little to no wont by the government ) to regulate. If a company gets sued, unless you've got a signed guarantee BY the director OF the company to be personally liable for its assets, you basically get what the Company itself 'owns'. That might be nothing but an empty warehouse. Obviously if you litigate and the court awards you $100,000 plus legal costs, they can just file for bankruptcy and start over. Try to seize their assets and they vanish off the earth. This also explains why bigger players only go for high amounts - they want to stay above board.

Sure it's illegal and their courts will try and punish it, but it's like playing whackamole with companies. That's something that's hard to track, even in the West, and even in well-enforced places like Australia, Chinese family units are as such that you can just have someone like your Grandpa or Uncle open a company in a different name, then pass over de facto control to you.

Attached: 1503546963048.jpg (18 KB, 212x183)

Flameblow
Flameblow

bigger players only go for high amounts
To clarify, I meant Bigger businesses will only trade in much larger quantities (of steel).

WebTool
WebTool

I wonder what excuses he would make for the fact that thanks to sanctimonious scum like him his people are raped and murdered daily by niggers

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Is that somehow supposed to justify the fact that things are getting verifiably worse? Funny how he said it during the height of Ancient Greece, after which it would decline, only to be taken over by the Macedonians and then fall into obscurity

Supergrass
Supergrass

“No;” protested I; “not yet! Night stretches between sunset and dawn — the long night of persecution and apparent annihilation that we are now living. Our dawn will shine when new and mightier red flames will spring out of the chimneys of Auschwitz as corpses not merely of Jews but of traitors of Aryan blood — of slaves of Jewry from all lands — will be thrown into the fire below. That is what I would really like to see!”
t. Savitri Devi

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Implying you aren’t a complete retard for writing that

Bidwell
Bidwell

And the country fragmented and descended into warfare and genocide after is death.

massdebater
massdebater

tl:dr: some westerner can't deal with more informal way of doing business, thinks China is some Warhammer 40k corrupt hellhole

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

You're missing the fact that other east asian nations don't really have much of a christian heritage to speak of for most of their history and yet it's only the place that got skullfucked by mao and his dipshit followers that has this problem. Again, does Taiwan have this specific problem? Does Japan or South Korea? You don't need "muh jebus based values" in order to understand why laws that discourage people from helping out other people who have been severely hurt in an accident is a bad idea. The modern PRC is just retarded.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

You don't need "muh jebus based values" in order to understand why laws that discourage people from helping out other people who have been severely hurt in an accident is a bad idea.
Haven't followed your whole conversation with the other guy, but this is wrong. First of all, a law that would make me pay the medical bill of some dying person wouldn't discourage me, or most people from saving someone's life. Also, this is an older Chinese mentality observed by Europeans even before it became communist, with people falling from boats and drowning with no reaction from those around them. There's even a book about this stuff but I don't remember the name of it.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

First of all, a law that would make me pay the medical bill of some dying person wouldn't discourage me, or most people from saving someone's life.
You kind of an anomaly then, as attaching negative consequences to doing the right thing tends to mean people behave less ethically and morally.
Also, this is an older Chinese mentality observed by Europeans even before it became communist, with people falling from boats and drowning with no reaction from those around them. There's even a book about this stuff but I don't remember the name of it.
Again, does Taiwan or Japan have a history of this kinda shit in the modern era? Neither of those places are what I would call nations with a strong christian tradition or anything like that.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

You kind of an anomaly then,
Uh, no. I'm pretty sure most people in my country would save someone's life even if it means they have to spend some money afterwards.
does Taiwan or Japan have a history of this kinda shit in the modern era
Don't know, maybe. I haven't seen any videos of crazy Japanese drivers.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

And again, you're not reading the post. Please try to understand that I never stated that China's lack of Christian values was the reason they lacked liability law, you merely inferred it from my last sentence.

The concept of Good Samaritans, and their subsequent cherishment/ideal in society and protection in unwritten and written laws of Europe for hundreds of years, is a Christian concept. That in turn has engendered western civilisation with these laws. I accept there might be an Islamic, Hindu or Buddhist analogue that I don't know about.

The PRC does not have any tradition which might luckily instruct such a belief. That was the only observation I was making. I think you're right in suggesting that the revolution and largely totalitarian state has made China's civil code the way it is; it was where it was born in. Where you affect the culture, so too are you going to affect the system of law. It's as this guy states - the laws alone aren't going to define cultural attitudes. If anything it's the other way around.

I'd be interested in finding out more of why Chinese society is the way it is.

Re: Japanese Law; their society is very much based on family bonds and societal fidelity. That's how the law operates, too - at a high level of individual responsibility in nearly every situation. There's been a cultural propensity toward harmonious social relations for thousands of years. I know that laws regarding traffic accidents are so clear that they nearly guarantee automatic compensation for most accident victims (versus an American system, which is flexible and uses words like 'pain and suffering' and other non-quantifiable terms - things that leave judgments up to juries and prior rulings).

MPmaster
MPmaster

based

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Attached: 995627-1601802526767186-247978601530058577-n.jpg (24 KB, 480x360)

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Based