We know why the Ottomans genocided Armenians

But why did they genocide Pontic Greeks and Assyrians?

Attached: turkey_is_guilty.jpg (1019x784, 139K)

I blame the jews desu

Wern't the Assyrians already exterminated by the Persians?

When?

Pretty obvious. Majority Greek clay will go to Greece, majority Armenian clay will go to a new Ally mandated Armenia.
I don't know why they went for the Assyrians as well, I supposed they were just making sure.

Also this. The three pashas were donmeh, also freemasons. These are true facts and one may read them in a book.
Also Kemal.

After the conquest

Russians were invading in the East, Christian populations were decimated to ensure they couldn't support them behind the Ottoman front lines.

Because they could? The Dardanelles campaign caused a real crisis in the Ottoman empire and when the shelling of Istanbul/Constantinople didn't materialize they went nuts

>Pontic greeks
>Genocided
The fact my parents from Turkey are pontic
like their parents.
They are still alive
the Christians were forced to go to greece the muslims were allowed to stay in turkey

If you hear anything different from this
your either a greek or armenian

Who Keeps crying about Muhhh genocide
your nothing worse then the kikes in Europe

They got better.

To be fair forcibly deporting people is considered ethnic cleansing and a form of genocide in this context.
Of course it's also wrong to claim they were massacred rather than just displaced.

Wait, was that a MP reference?

This. Population was set to define territory, so while one could still get away with population transferring (or massacre, take your pick) there was quite an incentive to do so, especially where borders and claims are momentarily ill-defined.

The Greeks were busy digging up ancient churches during their war with Turkey to prove they had always lived there.

So that Turks would have extra things to whine about on the internet and somehow make themselves the victim.

I mean, they did always live there. Dig anywhere in Anatolia, you'll find a church.
But what mattered was living there in the present, and the turks saw to that.

I don't think any of those were jewish, they were masons tho. But there are examples of prominent young turks like Emmanuel Carasso, Mehmet Cavit Bey and Munis Tekinalp who were crypto jews. Also Alexander Parvus (communist revolutionary during the 1905 revolution) ran the newspapper of the young turks (Turk Yurdu).

Because t*rks always are the lowest of the low, even jews have to bend down to spit on them

Enver Pasha was Sunni Muslim, whos father was a Gagauz (Christian Turks in Romania), Cemal Paşa was a Sunni Turk from Lesbos, Talat Pasha and Mustafa Kemal were Bektashi, and former members of the Turkish freemasons. Dont know about Talat in his late life, but Mustafa Kemal Atatürk banned their organisation in 1935.

>Minorities, who together with foreign enemies
>Want to kill Turks
>Want a own state
>Are ready to fight to enemies of the state

Well, what else could we do?

proofs

Yeah, just wanted to mention a little detail.

Yeah, that's fair
In a sense, the greeks were living in the past when it came to where constitutes the nation, of empires who claimed by ancient right.

no. the persians were good guys