YOU HAD HORSES! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

YOU HAD HORSES! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

Attached: YOU HAD HORSES.png (500x280, 123K)

YOU HAD FACTORIES RUNNING UNTOUCHED DAY AND NIGHT AND IT TOOK YOU THIS LONG TO STOP US?

Attached: 5b1163f87f640efdb9321ce9b556f49a.jpg (236x344, 26K)

>Berlin, 1945
>A Hiterljugend volunteer gets gunned down by Soviet Guards Army
>A-at least i took 3 of you take me down, haha

*Vanishes at sea and is never found*

We wanted you and the Slavs to annhilate each other before we swooped in and took zero casualties doing this to your cities.

Sorry mate, Anglosphere gonna Anglo.

Attached: Fotothek_df_ps_0000010_Blick_vom_Rathausturm.jpg (220x220, 17K)

>wow, it took 3 of you to kill me!

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723--eyes.jpg (640x628, 38K)

*shoots you*

He was trying to run away,

Not the argument being made. The Allies had all the advantages and still squandered them and let the krauts run rampant across Europe for far longer then they should have. Blunder after blunder on both the field and diplomatically prolonged the war.

It is the argument being made though, wehraboos really do think their progressively shitty army could win WW2

YOU HAD THE LARGEST OIL SUPPLY IN THE WORLD AT WEREN'T BEING BOMBED DAY AND NIGHT! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

>wait a while and let the Soviets do most of the bleeding
>successfully achieve all of your war goals with a minimum of casualties
>this is somehow bad

>What is the millions of civilians trapped in Nazi occupation and the millions trapped in Nazi Occupation about to exchange one slave master for another.

>Not America’s problem

Your assumption that I'm Wehraboo for pointing out the obvious is telling of your state. Germany could have been stopped by 1944 . It wasn't and millions paid the price and the Soviets dominated the east for the next 40 years,

In all honesty Germany could have been stopped in 1939 if France went all out on the campaign

this as well. With the majority of the German army in Poland, a solid push west from France and it would be over.

Blunder after blunder. The Nazis put all their charisma points into luck.

>YOU HAD HORSES! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
"Worked last time. Should work again."

Attached: Hs 123.jpg (480x360, 11K)

implying cold war was not america problem is the most fucking retarded thing I have seen here

>implying Cold War wasn’t one of the greatest boons to the American Empire

SAY HELLO TO FORD
AND GENERAL FUCKIN' MOTORS
YOU STUPID FASCIST PIGS

This
might as well ask them why they didn't have oil reserves like Saudi Arabia

>Ford
>General Motors
>not fascist pigs

Attached: 32e2486a-34e5-4a6c-9c48-8a8b2006c50c.png (181x188, 86K)