What sets Western people and Slavic people apart? Did they originated from different places...

What sets Western people and Slavic people apart? Did they originated from different places, do they different genetically? Appearance-wise they're very obviously not the same.

Attached: 10446335_514513125353691_442167837131417446_o.jpg (1200x798, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ThomasRowsell
eupedia.com/forum/threads/30878-Massive-migration-from-the-steppe-is-a-source-for-Indo-European-languages-in-Europe/page23
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2015/06/k8-results-for-selected-allentoft-et-al.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gLONv448Rw8
youtube.com/watch?v=A2WbFH-lY3M
youtube.com/watch?v=BjVoWCxWlRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xxMyfgOeWv8
youtube.com/results?search_query=poles vs immigrants
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Communism

Fuck you for making this thread.

>Slavic people
PIE sub-tribe interbred with horse nomads

Shut your fucking whore mouth you imbecile piece of shit.

Slavic people are caucasians mixed with mongoloids. They come from a mixture of Asian and European peoples. While Western Europeans are indigenous to Europe.

Stupid fuck.

Please use high level discourse.

No, you dumb fucking nigger. Your post is fucking horrendous.

Appearance wise they're more or less identical.

They are dravidians

Slavs are a bit more attractive though, since they have a more exotic look.

Catholicism (and in parts later on Protestantism) and Orthodoxy come to mind.

You fucking devil spawns.

Slavs most likely came from Trzciniec and Srubna which were both Aryan Corded Ware derived cultures. To this day paternally Slavs are closest to their Aryan ancestors, there is no mongoloid admixture among Slavs.

Attached: pca 3.png (821x492, 104K)

Only in extreme regions of Russia and Ukraine but this is the result of mixing with non-Slavs, hence the exotic features.

The absolute level of butthurt

Attached: images.png (211x239, 4K)

Where are the Sami in this

Shut your fucking idiotic mouth, you complete utter fucking moron.

The average steppe mongoloid known as "slav"

Go fuck your skulls, you dumb fucking larping inbred motherfucker.

It's a butthurt Pole who thinks Dirlewanger roasting roasties wasn't justified.

Only Western Slavs look more like Westerners. Central and Eastern Slavs have more unique facial structures and generally have squintier eyes. Not Asian eyes but not Western eyes either.

Attached: ru_woman.png (560x372, 324K)

If you think raping and killing children is okay, then I'd like to pay you a visit.
>Only Western Slavs look more like Westerners
Wishful thinking of Westerners. If anything West Slavs have their own unique look which is found among Eastern Germans and South Danes.
>have squintier eyes. Not Asian eyes but not Western eyes either.
Those are called "hunter eyes" and all WHG heavy populations have it, especially Baltics.

>no actual academic source, just dots placed at random
How long did it take you to make this Borrislaw?

What do you want? Just ask? I can provide evidence for everything I've said.

It depends what you set up as reference points. If your reference point for "Westerners" are Anglos and for "Easterners" the Russians then yes, they look different. But Germans/Austrians and West Slavs look very similar to each other.
>squintier eyes
Non-Slavic feature. If a Slav has them then he's a mutt, not a pure Slav. You're probably thinking of pic related (full blooded Crimean Tatar).

Attached: 0aecedf3bc6651c8a3084575a344cde3.jpg (675x360, 25K)

It's the TÜRAN influence mainly.

Your mother was TURAN'd, you imbecile.

Gonna restate my question because Yuri detailed this thread very fast. My question is, in essence, where do Slavs originate from vs where do Westerners originate from and how much do they differ genetically?

34 seconds, I've seen better.

Keep sharting in your panties about skulls, meanwhile every bit of Nazi autism is getting utterly demolished by ancient genomes.

>they have a more exotic look.

You mean that they look more Oriental and Asiatic?

That's a complex fucking question, you retarded fuck.

youtube.com/user/ThomasRowsell

12k years of history made simple
Basal Eurasian + WHG = Natufian
Natufian/ Basal Eurasian + more WHG = EEF
EEF + even more WHG = Neolithic Europe
ANE->EHG + CHG = PIE
PIE + Neolithic Europe = Europeans

Attached: eurogenes.png (2100x1525, 241K)

Then give me a complex answer you Slavic shit

Westerners - Europe
Slavs - Urals if not further east around the Altaic mountains

see And stop asking those idiotic questions, you mutt monkey.

Slavs = closer to Yamna
Westernes = closer to Neolithic farmers

Where did you get this?

From your mother's wet cunt. Do a image search.

And if you're so fucking retarded that you can't google shit.

Here:
eupedia.com/forum/threads/30878-Massive-migration-from-the-steppe-is-a-source-for-Indo-European-languages-in-Europe/page23

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2015/06/k8-results-for-selected-allentoft-et-al.html

Go cry to mommy about dead rosties

You're speaking about raped and killed children, you cruel son of a whore.

Thanks mongols

>Literal Mongol rape baby
>Calls others mutts

I'd rather be a mongol than be a western sissy.

My mother was indeed a whore because she was a woman.

They are closer to Yamnaya who were themselves closer to Mongoloids than Old Europeans

Your mother was a whore because she gave birth to subhuman trash waste like you.

>Yamnaya who were themselves closer to Mongoloids
Citation fucking needed.

La Creatura...

No it really was because she was a woman, all females are whores. Your mom too.

Why is everyone calling Slavs mongoloids? I know they kind of look Asiatic, but their ethonym literally derives from the PIE word for dark/swarthy...

Your daddy would be proud

Attached: vladimir_putin_stockphoto.jpg (245x363, 19K)

Originally Slavs were BLACK.
>MUH OLD EUROPEANS meme
Whoa, takes a retard to take pride in that.

They weren't "European" you retard. Old Europeans were ENF(Zagros farmers, middle easteners) mixed with European WHG, btw, do you know that Baltic people have the biggest WHG imput in the entire fucking Europe?

PIE were the tent dwelling nomads, the only pre IE people left are the Basque.

>the only pre IE people left are the Basque.
God a bad news for you larper. PIE genocided Basque men and fucked their women so much that R1b is the most common haplogroup among Basques.

any pca

Attached: ncomms14615-f5.jpg (926x863, 61K)

But that doesn't help your cause at all, you retarded fuck. That would simply mean that MENA people were more civilized than European subhuman.

First Europeans get civilized by MENA and then conquered by "Mongoloid" descendants of ANE, which originally came from Central Siberia. A perfect way to nail your own coffin lmao.

I didn't even need to try. This thread is pure fucking comedy gold.

different language family, that's it

I don't have a cause you tard. I simply stated that Yamnaya are closer to Mongoloids than Old Europeans, which is correct.

>different language family,
No. All Slavs can understand each other to some degree, be it West, East or South. Meanwhile Germanics like for example: Germans and Norwegians can't understand shit and can't communicate for shit.

>Yamnaya are closer to Mongoloids
Except there is no proof for it. Yamna were a mix of EHG and CHG. EHG weren't mongoloid.
>than Old Europeans,
MENA people mixed with European WHG.

>tfw Slav

Attached: dna.png (1239x668, 126K)

>Except there is no proof for it.

Try actually LOOKING at the PCA, ok.

>EHG weren't mongoloid.

Nobody was saying that. Good job. They were CLOSER to Mongoloids than Old Europeans (WHG+ENF) though.

>MENA people mixed with European WHG.

ENF are not quite the same as modern MENA, they are closest to Sardinians as you surely know.

Slavs = original indo-european.

Western people = mix of slavs + middle eastern sand basketball players.

But Yamna is about 10 times closer to modern Europeans.
Farmers had more Basal Eurasian so they were more distant.

Yeah, I'm glad you take pride in being a Middle Eastern rapebaby. Western Europeans are truly fucking hilarious. Not only you're more like ENF, but you also bring even more sandniggers into your own countries.

I'm glad you're digging your own graves, what saddens me is that Cold War didn't turn into an acutal NUCLEAR WAR, we would fucking wipe your rat race from the face of the earth like it's nothing.

Attached: Haak-et-al-2015-Figure-3-Admixture-Proportions-in-Modern-DNA-With-Linguistic-and-Historical-Origins- (1180x987, 263K)

>Western Europeans are indigenous to Europe.

Yes, the famous slavic nation of Norway

You don't have to be Slavic to have high steppe admixture. Since when are Estonians and Finns Slavic? Huh?

They're still closer to Slavs and Balts though.

>Slavic people are caucasians mixed with mongoloids
Oh no tht's horrible!
Go mix with nogs I take mongols ok.
youtube.com/watch?v=gLONv448Rw8
youtube.com/watch?v=A2WbFH-lY3M

Attached: marina.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Oh the fucking mongoloids. GOD I HATE THEM

Attached: komi people.jpg (1280x853, 189K)

>Originally Slavs were BLACK.
Tell us more brainlet

We wuz avars

>but their ethonym literally derives from the PIE word for dark/swarthy
Wtf are you talking about

That post said nothing about mongoloid ancestry being bad. Way to oust your complex though.

It's a meme.

Personally, I look at prehistoric demography sine ira et studio. You are the one who is trying to extract a feeling of pride out of these things; which is pretty silly, considering the obvious West-East gradient of the cultural and civilisational level in Europe. That even applies to the people of antiquity living North of the Alps: The Gauls were already quite developed in many respects, Germanics less so, and the material culture of the peoples of the East was pitifully primitive well into the Middle Ages.

Look at this thread again. It was doomed from the start. How can you even expect me to post serious replies?

>all these asshurt slavshits

>Thomas Roswell
Are you purposely trying to not be taken seriously

Fight me subhuman.
Are you denying that he can read?

>mongloid slavshit calling anyone subhuman

OP here. I posted this thread then went to dinner. Just got back and learned a valuable lesson, never post serious threads on Veeky Forums.

>mongloid
Source?
OP here, I love to suck nigger dicks.

This thread only confirms my suspicion that Veeky Forums is full of butthurt Slavs.

They exist along a genetic and cultural continuum and drawing the line at "slavs" is actually pretty arbitrary because half of the slavs are within Latin civilization and half are within orthodox civilization.

Fight me.

>he says when germanics civilised his pale nigger ass

>when germanics civilised his pale nigger ass
Source?

You're an inbred mongoloid freak, you wouldn't last minute against an alpha Western male.

russia/ukraine/belarus = scandinavian colonists
central slavs = slavicized germans
balkans = iranians and turks
russia is literally the only relevant slav nation in history.

Oh yeah?

youtube.com/watch?v=BjVoWCxWlRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xxMyfgOeWv8

youtube.com/results?search_query=poles vs immigrants

I invite you to come to Ełk, Masurian voivodeship, you will feel like a bitch even when looking at Polish teenagers.

Attached: Wlodarczyk.jpg (1200x1768, 204K)

Source?

>Polish man vs German immigrant
>"German" immigrant is a black guy
You're a joke. Come to the Oslo, I dare you. Act like the bitch you are and you'll be lain out in a minute.

Sure thing. But by whom? A nigger, arab or north african?

Scandinavians are even weaker than Germans.

it's common knowledge ivan.

So no source then. Worth as much as the shit I'm gonna take into your mother's mouth tommorow.

Slavs are angry and fat little Mongol rape babies. Scandinavians are the healthiest and most attractive people in the world. Keep being jealous you little gopnik.