WTF I love Netanyahu now

>For 20 years, we didn't hear a word about 'self-determination'. In fact what we did hear, those of us living in the Middle East, was about "driving the Jews into the sea". Now after their defeat in 1967, the hardline strategy of the PLO switched to adopting into a 'moderate', dressed-up slogan, about first a secular democratic state, and then self-determination.
>No, I don't agree that they have a right to a state... The Palestinians themselves, in the Palestinian National Covenant, in the very first article, say they are quote "part of the Arab nation." Well, let's look at the Arab Nation. It has 21 states, an area roughly as large as the U.S., and one sixth of entire the world's wealth. Now add to that, there already exists a Palestinian state, and that is Jordan, sixty percent of whom's population already is Palestinian. I think it's quite interesting that Yusuf Arafat and King Hussein, who are bitter enemies, agree on one thing: that Jordan is a Palestinian state. So what we're talking about here, is a demand for a twenty-second Arab state, and a second Palestinian state.
>I think that the Palestinians in the West Bank are going to be offered the full civil rights, and full human rights, that they're not offered anywhere else in the Middle East. Nowhere in the Middle East do they have the right to vote for their own government- those Arabs who live in Israel, in the pre-67 boundaries, are the only ones who are offered that right, and I'm all in favor of them, and in favor of all the Arabs living in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip being offered the same rights. I'm 28 years old and I've defended my country in two wars and many battles. No one wants peace more than me.
youtube.com/watch?v=g1c-DSZ_l9Q&t=2m50s
He's right you know. Aside from those who fell for Commie propaganda why do Ar*b sympathizers exist?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 4.26.07 PM.png (610x420, 322K)

In theory I support an Israeli 1 state solution but in practice they exert so much influence over US foreign policy that I'm forced to be Anti-Israel.

>why do Ar*b sympathizers exist?
I call it "star wars" syndrome
the belief that anyone fighting a governing body as a "rebel" is autmatically a benevolent soul: it's just good old fashioned acting-on-not-thinking, because most of those arab sympathizers have never actually met and arab, they just don't like the big bad government

all that being said, israel DOES deploy some pretty egregious methods to deal with said rebellion, but the idea that palestinians are "moderate" is a fucking joke

Only rural and suburban retards oppose Israel.

Fuck OFF, death to all imperialists and killers of children

Israel will go the way of the British Empire and Nazi Germany

This. Same thing happened with the North Vietnamese for example. Tons of publicity about US war crimes, very little publicity when the Commies started genociding people after the war and imprisoning or driving out a tenth of the country's population.

What is Israel going to do if Netanyahu is convicted of corruption?

>Americans care more about American crimes than about foreign crimes
Gee, what kind of civilized, self-conscious people would so such a thing?

>give votes to Arabs
>remain Jewish controlled
Pick one.

I've studied the israeli palestinian conflict from every perspective imaginable, and my conclusion is that neither side is worthy of our support.

He's handsome and his voice is very powerful. When I saw a pic of him as a 19 year old posted here a few days back I thought it was a fake like that one meme picture of Stalin. Nope.

Isn't this guy wanted by the Israeli police for high treason and corruption or something?

give me one good reason why I should support Israel.

get a new PM

he's under investigation for taking bribes, and may be forced from office if the police can build a case

>America's greatest ally in the world
>Jews have been persecuted throughout history; you OWE it to them to support Israel
>The Holocaust - never again can we let it happen
>Jews are God's chosen people (just read your Bible)
>Jesus was a Jew
>Jews have given so much to America and Europe: Hollywood, Wall Street, politics, countless inventions

too obvious, subtlety is the art of bait

Yeah, your average jpurnalist is certainly civilized.

The Isreal Palestine problem is a bigger problem than global warming.

Even more funny when ‘Palestinian’ doesn’t exist until after Egypt loses that strip of land
Make his son PM

America should just give one of their states to Canada, they already have 50 anyway.

Canada should hand over British Columbia and Yukon to America for aesthetic reasons

I guess technically the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is Veeky Forums, being that a lot of it happened more than 25 years ago.

Is my geopolitical analysis correct: Netanyahu and all the intelligent Israelis want tensions forever because they know that if there was peace, either with one or two states, Israel would succumb to the same type of leftism in the Western world and then shitloads of Arabs would be allowed inside and they'd run the show through the democratic process.

>I think that the Palestinians in the West Bank are going to be offered the full civil rights, and full human rights, that they're not offered anywhere else in the Middle East. Nowhere in the Middle East do they have the right to vote for their own government- those Arabs who live in Israel, in the pre-67 boundaries, are the only ones who are offered that right, and I'm all in favor of them, and in favor of all the Arabs living in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip being offered the same rights. I'm 28 years old and I've defended my country in two wars and many battles. No one wants peace more than me.
Except that's bullshit. Almost 40 years after he said that, the Palestinians in the west bank are still under Israeli occupation and have no civil rights or human rights. Thanks in no small part to Netanyahu himself.

This. If Israel was less fucking Israeli, life would be great. Instead they actively seek to destabilize the entire region.

I'd say it's more of by making the Arabs fight each other it prevents/distracts them from ganging up on Israel again

This. But Israel also houses non-european jews who can't go back to their original homeland. I'm doubting that Europe will take them in. Abolishing either state will negatively affect a lot of people. The entire situation is just one big clusterfuck.

>Jews are God's chosen people (just read your Bible)
That ceased to be the case the moment they rejected Christ

If you believe in a universal right and wrong, it's hypocritical to hold your own group to it more than you hold other groups to it.

I think it comes from a self-hating streak in Western society, which comes from Judeo-Christian concepts of original sin. And if it comes from universalism, then I'm opposed to it. People should be on their own side. Holding yourself to a higher moral standard is only good because it looks good to others and makes them trust you. But as I said, that's a self-interested reason to do so, because if you really believed genocide against any group was equally bad, you would care equally about which group was committing it. You wouldn't police your own more.

That said, it is good for a group's image not to commit genocide, so I don't mind us policing ourselves for that reason. And I don't mind us imposing our universal morals on the world either; I just don't think it's moral that we would have to hold ourselves to higher standards.

personally I think a two state solution would be best for everyone, and the israelis are just setting themselves up for having to deal with a more painful situation down the line by trying to grab as much land as they can now.

>Leddit kike shills don’t even know how to properly greentext

I thought jews were supposed to be smart i think he's just blantly being obtuse about the conflict desu
>For 20 years, we didn't hear a word about 'self-determination'
That's because up until 67 they were citizens of Jordan, who had conquered the West Bank in 48. Even today most of the Palestinians wouldn't mind if the West Bank would go to Jordan
>in the very first article, say they are quote "part of the Arab nation."
Lol so what? All the EU countries define themselves as European, that doesnt negate the rights of indigenous people to their land just because they share an identity with a regional group of people
> in favor of all the Arabs living in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip being offered the same rights.
Ah yes clearly from his history as a pm we can see that he was telling the truth
fucking kike

Quads of Truth coming through.

During Tet they butchered political rivals and their children, infants included, when they could.

wtf why is bibi even uglier in his 20s than now in his 60s with purple hair?

>Syrians protest government
>Machine gun fire and tanks
>Egyptians set of protest camp
>1,200 dead as army opens up on it with .50cals, more than in the entire last Gaza war.
>Palestinians protest and riot regularly, fire rockets at buildings
>Dozens dead

Ironically, Palestinians have the most freedom in the Arab world. They can openly criticize the government and not end up tortured and protest in groups without getting hosed down with machine gun fire. Look what happened when Egyptians and Syrians tried that.

>For 20 years, we didn't hear a word about 'self-determination'. In fact what we did hear, those of us living in the Middle East, was about "driving the Jews into the sea". Now after their defeat in 1967, the hardline strategy of the PLO switched to adopting into a 'moderate', dressed-up slogan, about first a secular democratic state, and then self-determination

Wow, this is such typical muslim behavior.

This entire quote explains the Albanian insurgency in Macedonia as well.

>at first they declared they were fighting for the separation of western Macedonia and either independence or uniting it with Albania
>they got btfo and needed us help so they said they were fighting for the "oppressed" Albanian minority and "human rights" despite Albanians having every right imaginable, including state funded Albanian tv channels, Albanian political parties (There has never been a government in Macedonia that has ever ruled without at least 1 Albanian party in the government) they had their own holidays, their own schools, they learned the Albanian language in school e.t.c.

They, like the Arabs, had 1 sate of their own already, a national state, Albania, then years after came Kosovo, now they have two, and want a third, and the Macedonians cannot have their own national symbols so as to not "offend" the Albanians living in Macedonia. They cry about oppression and rights all the time, yet they are the ones breaking it the most.

>Ethnic Albanian rebels in Macedonia brutally tortured, sexually abused and mutilated five ethnic Macedonian road workers after abducting them from the Skopje-Tetovo highway on Tuesday, Human Rights Watch said today.

>"Abductions and illegal detentions by the NLA are rapidly rising." said Elizabeth Andersen, Executive Director of the Europe and Central Asia division of Human Rights Watch. "The NLA has failed to account for at least fourteen Macedonians abducted from Tetovo during the fighting in late July."

God i hate muslims

Attached: 1453935886200.jpg (460x356, 96K)

No Alaska should remain separate from the contiguous continental US. It's like having the world's biggest exclave.

Attached: 4dc95d4e-4fa3-4bb3-8e4a-c858cc23b9ec.jpg (750x750, 184K)

Nobody cares about your inter-ethnic conflicts you subhuman Balkan shitskins

Is it true that in Israel, the Ashkenazi master race mostly votes for left-wing parties while Sephardi and Mizrahi subhumans mostly vote for right-wing parties?

>Gee, what kind of civilized, self-conscious people would so such a thing?
A doomed ethnomasochistic kind whose nation is on the brink of collapse.

There is nothing masochistic about holding yourself to a higher standard than others, it’s what all non-subhumans do. You just have a negroid mentality.

They're the single most functional ME country.

>Implying that is an achievemnt
>Implying they aren't one of the main causes behind the lack of stability of the region.
kys, Anonberg.

Seriously now, you don't have to be anti-Semitic to acknowledge Israel is a fascism-lite state.
First, it's creation might be legal or not, but it's definitely immoral. A bunch of Europeans colonized Arab region and slowly displaced the Arabs. Only claim that Jews have on Israel is the fact some of their ancestors lived there thousands of years ago.
So I guess following that logic French could claim parts of Anatolia because there were Gauls there.
Second, it's policies towards these Arabs were quite shitty and often criminal from the outset.

Now I'm not saying Arabs are innocent pacifistic victims here, but that both sides in this affair are quite shitty, but it's the Jews who started this cycle of violence.

>say one thing, seeming reasonable
>do another, getting what you really want
>get away with it

what part of that doesn't strike you as smart, brainlet

>Look what happened when Egyptians and Syrians tried that.
What do you have to gain by lying on the internet?

Attached: Syrian Army seized Israeli medical kits from Hay’at Tahrir Al-Shamnear the town of Hamadiyah.jpg (960x540, 61K)

>There is nothing masochistic about holding yourself to a higher standard than others

It is inherently masochistic and only one step removed from a martyr complex.

Saudi Arabia.

>what is UAE

>completely ignoring the pre-1948 and pre-Balfour history of the region
>what is Operation Shoshana
>what is Unit 101
>what is the Shatila Massacre
Yeah nah. Both sides are categorically shit, as they invariably are in conflicts of this nature. Also, nice strawman in that last sentence there.

>because leftism
>leftism is the boogeyman for everything

Imagine being this much of a retard. No, seriously, imagine finding a way to inject false "left-wing v right-wing" dichotomy into everything because you cannot into thinking without buzzwords.

t. Stanislav Goldstein

Self-improvement is inherently masochistic, yes. Your implication that it's also self-destructive is silly, though.

That and by being the only stabile non- shithole in the region they stay an important ally of the West. If any Arab state seriously got themselves together, and started acting friendly,we might not need to send them so much military funding.