What feelings and thoughts does this picture provoke in you?

What feelings and thoughts does this picture provoke in you?

Attached: SPQR.png (1200x780, 102K)

WTYM

It triggers me because it's not colored in red.

Makes me think that trajan must have been a retard to think dacia was a good opportunity for conquest.

>feelings

WE BRUTII ARE THE ONLY TRUE ROMANS

ugly shaped

The Dacians had tonnes of gold just lying around, it was a great opportunity to be the ones sticking it to them for once.
Mesopotamia one the other hand, that was a mistake.

Reminds me of pic related

Attached: 1518449528676.png (1186x889, 434K)

daily reiminder that octavian was ourguy

Why?

History in Europe since its collapse, up until possibly 50 years ago, has been a fight to be the successor of the roman empire and an attempt to emulate its perceived greatness. Everyone wants to say we wuz romans, but nobody once to say we wuz not

Disgust. Rich and ancient culture all became copies of each other because of it. It was too op

Fucking Pannonia, man. Why couldn't the Romans get it under control? That gap in the borders must've been a giant ass pain to cordon off.

This

Sad and depressed that nor will it ever return and nor will I ever live in that period

>Fuck outta here, total war fag

Attached: kk0xvtx.png (372x351, 117K)

EU is trying to larp as Rome now too.

mostly still intact under NATO banner now..

Melancholy

Mixed feelings, advanced civilization (in many ways) combined with abject barbarism (gladiatorial games, etc.). I sort of still wish it was around. Overall I think it would have been a positive influence on world development.

Dacia was a mistake.

Happiness knowing it happened

Sorrow knowing its over

Attached: 1483317304796.png (1400x1000, 831K)

Veeky Forums here.

A mathematical wasteland.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Abandon mesopotamia, creat a bunch of client states and fuck off
Conquer all of dacia and try ti keep that region under lock and key
Problem solved?

Who are the Greeks? God damn.

I love Rome but it really was unsustainable.

>too OP
>the west is destroyed by barbarians
>the east is defeated by a bunch of arabian Mary Sue armies

Fucking wallons.

Diophantus, Heron, Hipparcus, Posidonius

reminds me of the ring around my toilet

Greek mathematics stagnated and were eventually wiped out by Rome, isolated geniuses notwithstanding. As for the Romans themselves, mathematics was just about the one thing that they didn't take and make their own.

my ancestors :)

Greeks were Roman technically and they still produced relevant figures like Diophantus

You're all stupid. I'm just here to tell you that. No one here is anything but a stupid basement dwelling loser. I'd wish you ill but you're just useless losers. FUCK YOU ALL

A lot of fucking trading going on in there.

Please die. You know you're useless. Please die