WELCOME TO THE GOOD LIFE BOYS

WELCOME TO THE GOOD LIFE BOYS

Attached: 21st-century.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/41169-china-facial-recognition-glasses
youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B-b-but I'd never be cucked by my local baron, or die at 12 in a factory machine, or get slaughtered in a war I was forced to fight in!

Based user knows whats up.

Guys we need a new religion, I'm using the internet to crowdsource its creation.

You're retarded

I'm actually pretty intelligent. If you're going to create a new religion that people are going to follow, you need to make sure it has mass appeal. Using the internet to pick the collective conscious and unconscious is the best method someone can use.

You ask people the right questions over and over again and look for consistencies in what they deeply value. Then you use it to create a framework involving those things.

>I'm actually pretty intelligent
new jesus not confirmed

Not trying to be Jesus. That's not the point. I don't even want this to be about me, I want it to be about the ideas, values, rituals and actions.

nobody cares, its the 21st century every spiritual thing has already been invented

STOP

I've made up a specific doctrine of ideas that does not exist in the same combination anywhere else. You are factually wrong and closed minded.

fpbp

>you are factually wrong and closed minded
>according to me of course
opinion discarded

WELCOME TO TOTAL PANOPTICON SURVEILANCE STATE BOYS

inverse.com/article/41169-china-facial-recognition-glasses

WECOME TO DRONES HUNTING YOU DOWN AS YOU CRAWL THROUGH DUCTS AS THE RICH PLACE BETS WHO IS GOING TO DIE FIRST

youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM

You think I am joking? 21st century isn't over yet, and horrors are yet to come that will dim the lights of 20th century atrocities like sun dimms candles

Attached: IMG_9576.jpg (1280x528, 113K)

You know you could support your belief that every set of spiritual ideas has already been invented, but you decided to latch onto that statement, even ignoring the rest of that short comment.

Why did you do this? Because you know you're wrong and have nothing else. Thanks for playing dipshit.

>why are you making fun of my subjective ad hominem
>u dipshit im the new jesus

No I'm asking why you didn't support your point with evidence or rationale. You didn't do it because there is no evidence or rationale, you're a barking dog.

>use internet
>google anything that is related to what you want to invent
>oh look some fag from ancient times, the 19th and 20th century already did it

And I'm telling you right now, my set of ideas is in the early stages and I've yet to find anything that comes close to replicating it in an indistinguishable way.

I've used your method, no matching results. What else you got?

>baiting into following ur personality cult

> Modern medicine allows us to achieve immortality
> Get to live in a dystopian hellscape where you are under surveillance 24/7 and are brainwashed by world-spanning corporations looking to make you spend every cent you have
> Get to watch as every job done by humans is replaced by artificial intelligence faster than new jobs are created
> Die of starvation since 99% of people are unemployed and nobody bothered to prepare for a world where humans have no real purpose

That's probably not what's going to happen but the possibility makes every conflict or revolution before seem like small potatoes

Attached: 1507279373871.png (576x590, 337K)