Post countries who dont deserve great power status

Post countries who dont deserve great power status

Attached: hahawhat.jpg (305x165, 12K)

Attached: nip.png (550x367, 9K)

Japan certainly is a great power tho, to think else wise is some brainlet tier thinking of: "Dey dun have big gun gunz they dont deserve recognition"

Who still says Britain is a great power?

So if Britain isn't a great power, how can Japan be?

>tho
kys

Attached: download.png (318x159, 2K)

T-H-O

>do nothing his whole history
>have 0 (zero) influence in the world
>Great power

Exactly

No one has ever considered Canada to be a Great Power

>would LITERALLY be a chinese colony if the Americans weren't using their country as a giant unsinkable aircraft carrier
>"""great power"""

The Japanese are a fucking meme and they were a meme in WW2 too.

>let's just sneak attack the country who basically cannot be invaded, already has vastly superior industrial strength to us, more manpower, more money and more allies and see if they'll just give up and agree to our terms lol
>what happens if they don't?
>THEN WE COMMIT SUDOKU AND TAKE TWO ATOM BOMBS UP THE ASSHOLE LIKE HONORABU WARRIORS

Why are continentals so salty, all the time?

youre a has been nigel
and none of your colonies are successful.

Attached: America.png (500x622, 377K)

British colonies are more successful than Spanish or Portuguese colonies, unless you think Mexico is preferable to Australia.
>has been
Like 99% of empires. At least we HAVE been. I'm don't like the over-fetishisation of the empire over other periods of our history, but still.

Where do people even find these fucking flags

>Le Japanese are a meme kek!
Wow great terminology there. I can tell that you’re a great historian who has clearly researched Japanese history!

nice try Jacques, but you can't bait me

Attached: 1520977909258.gif (722x720, 405K)

At least I can’t be jailed for saying mean things

For now ...

Attached: Hmmm.png (400x273, 20K)

Stupid question.
The only three truly "great" powers are Russia, the EU, China and USA

Saudi Arabia, India, Brazil, Australia, Turkey, Pakistan and Iran are some noteable powers with influence, economic and military power.

Japan is somewhere between those two categories. The UK, Italy, France and Germany could argueably be great powers in their own right.

>Australia
Bwhahahahahaha

You can tell thus was written by an Aussie. Australia is totally irrelevant.

To cut that guy some slack I think he means regional powers and Australia certainly is the biggest power in Oceania and SEA for what it's worth. If not, yeah he's a moron

That's four powers.

>Australia

Attached: its_joke.jpg (800x800, 113K)