Let's be honest...

Let's be honest. If this place couldn't steal the achievements of other Iranians it'd be the most worthless country in the world.

No worthy literature (they created their written language in the fucking 16th century). No native architecture. Literally no native scientists.

3000 years and almost nothing.

Attached: 1448498102822.png (1030x727, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rv7_aqoIsj8
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0076748
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0034288
harappadna.org/2014/01/afghan-dataset/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't it a fucking magical place, though? A land where bands of teens and children ride on horseback raiding, trading with, or protecting camel trains in exchange for opium, lapis lazuli (however you spell it), and 7.62x39mm cartridges are used as a standard of weights and measures. A place where the locals spend freezing winter nights in thousand year old mud-brick ruins as they graze their herds, where a man has the freedom to become a Khan in his own right by becoming the most powerful warlord. I agree in general, the place was a shithole to fight in and a lot of things that happen there "culturally" are fucking weird or nasty. I lost a piece of my soul fighting there when I was younger, but that's war. Fucking backwater shithole of a craggled, rugged, and damned patch of earth, but my fascination with the ways that the ancient customs of the silk road live on there in strange ways has always kept me thinking about the place. It is truly a land lost in time,

This vet I was in the hospital told me when they landed in Kabul they were fighting right off the plane. He said it felt like a vidya game at the time. Sucks he got addicted to Heroin once he got back desu.

This arid, corrupt son of a bitch is draining manpower and money and basically...your military advisors ARE fucking stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=rv7_aqoIsj8

>Iranians
>achievements

Attached: 1367552193853.png (500x594, 40K)

Those memes are GOAT. If I knew what they were called I'd make a thread just for em.

Your friend was making shit up.

>it'd be the most worthless country in the world.
WRONG, Haiti would still exist.

Underdeveloped areas of the world should have all of their guns confiscated and should be forced to wage war the old fashioned way.

Ya know you can always enlist and go there if ya want right?

Maybe, he was 22.

Why? You repulsive homosexual.

I'm assuming he was American or British so yeah he was making up shit, Kabul wasn't even taken by Americans but by the Northern Alliance, Americans just provided air support.

>counties and nations have """"worth""""
>there is an objective scale to this """"worth""""
>this scale of """"worth"""" is only known to Veeky Forums Veeky Forumstorians

Imagine watching those conflicts, It would be like you achieved time travel.

Because it would be fucking awesome to watch pitched battles irl

If anyone ever had the inclination to see what the world was like when Jesus was walking around, there's no better place to go.

Some tribe of proto-humans must have gotten lost in the mountains and interbred so much that they birthed a nation.

>Implying some airport in Kabul didn't get ambushed by some insurgents at some point

>Thread
>Board
>Veeky Forums
>Life

Greek Empire, British Empire, Russian Empire, American Empire etc vs a few mountain bois

ancient white people live there. Nuristani etc.

>some people did something at some point in some place
Vague bullshit statement, in other words you don't actually know if this really happened.

The Greeks succeeded and ruled Afghanistan for decades before getting usurped by invading Scythians.

Cool. Didn't say what color they we're, just said they were fucking their sisters constantly.

Greeks won, so did Yanks

Which written language?

They have multiple languages.

Pashto.

this

Attached: unnamed.gif (494x298, 56K)

Brainlet meme

you clearly know nothing about anything you cuck.

t. Alireza Butthurtiari

Are you deft?
>Iranian
ah no wonder

Afghanistan is the root of many civilizations and dynasties like the saffarids, samanids, ghorids and so on. Rumi was from afghanistan, ghazalis father was from afghanistan. Hell the islamic madhab hanafism created by abu hanifa, his father was from kabul.

>No worthy literature (they created their written language in the fucking 16th century). No native architecture. Literally no native scientists.

What? Bactrian and avestan were practically born in afghanistan. Modern day persian was even developed in central asia/northern afghanistan from middle persian.

What is your obsession?

yaeh it's a butthurt iranian, his father probably pimps his sister/mother to some hazaras which could explain his obsession

>ffarids, samanids, ghorids and so on. Rumi was from afghanistan, ghazalis father was from afghanistan. Hell the islamic madhab hanafism created by abu hanifa, his father was from kabul.
When people talk about Afghans they mean Pashtuns. The people you listed are mostly Persian, Tajik or Turkic.

irani khar, mushkelet chist? khusbakht asti ke ma tura IRL nameshnasam, agar meshnakhtamet miyamadam dest wa payeta meshikonandam wa madar wa khahareta kos mekadam

Then make a thread about pashtuns, not afghanistan. 40-50% of afghanistan is fucking tajik, dumb mongrel iranian.

>When people talk about Afghans they mean Pashtuns
and no, this isn't true at all

there's definitely some level of personal hurt, he's made threads like this more than 20-30 times now within a month

>40-50% of afghanistan is fucking tajik
So? Afghanistan is a nation-state for and by definition ethnic Afghans.

m8 you're a moron, if you need someone to talk to if you're having problems, gimme your discord or something, we can talk out your butthurt, stop making these threads, not only do pasht*ns try and cover our history but now you pissranians also try to lump the rest of us in with them

its a (f)ersian he's probably getting cucked by some afghan

honestly, I am going to stop defending iranians online when I have the chance, niggers like you make me detest iranians more and more

>m8 you're a moron
How am I a moron? If you're really Tajik and not larping then you should know that you're a Tajik-Afghan not a normal Afghan just like how Hazaras are Hazara-Afghan.
>cuck cuck cuck cuck
>honestly, I am going to stop defending iranians online when I have the chance
Go ahead.

oh oh mashallah
behesh begoo baradar

yes no shit, I'm a tajik afghan

your threads are stupid, don't lump all of afghanistan in with pashtuns, hell even if you made a thread about them it'd still be dumb and pointless since even they had stuff

m8 you're just butthurt as fuck, some afghan problem fucked your sister (iranian women love us for some reason lmao), and so you've been posting historical revision tier crap for the past month and who knows how long else

>when you can't come up with a reasonable and sensible answer so you resort to low grade one liners

What are you talking about? This hasn't even been the same place for 3000 years. If you're talking about Pashtuns, then yes, Pashtuns are absolute subhumans, worse than niggers; but everyone knows how inferior Pashtuns are.

Tajiks have famous scientists and poets, for instance; Ibn Sina, Biruni, Rumi, etc. Uzbeks too.

I love how the poster count didn't increase after your post, reza

Kek, it went from 16 to 17 faggot. You are a south asian subhuman and cannot contradict what I said.

I'm a tajik from afghanistan so I agree pashtuns are niggers, but they're better than shitranians.

Sorry Russian/Brit/American, you but still lost the war

You are not Tajik, you might even be some Pathan subhuman ashamed of what you are, rightfully so. Pukhtoons can eat goh and so can you mordegow doroghgoh.

>Pathan
pajeet detected

kek, that's like the pot calling the kettle black, did I trigger you? Never forget that subhumans Pathans are genetically closer to pajeets, not Tajiks or Iranians.

Pathans sure, pashtuns from afghanistan are close to tajiks from afghanistan, it's how genetics works and geography.

Anyway you're either a trigger manlet shitskin indian or an absolutely triggered iranian

Pathan = Pukhtoon = Pashtun. Anyway, any genetics map will show you Pashtuns are pajeets, and they look like it too. You are not a Tajik, but some shitskinned smelly Pathan, I can smell you a million miles away kunni.

Afghanistan is the reverse, oriental Switzerland.

>both are mountainous countries with insane, maze-like geography
>both are "rootless" nations filled with ethnicities and cultures from all the surrounding regions
>both have been invaded and attacked by powerful empires throughout their respective histories
>both have a heavily armed populace that are willing to fight tooth and nail against any invasion

The difference is that one is a first world country, and the other is a destitute shithole ruled by 17th century bandit clans armed with rusty AKs.

Anybody with a brain can search those genetic studies and see that tajiks from afghainstan and pakistan cluster together.

Khodkoshi kon, irani kuni

fucking this, you can acknowledge both the beauty and the savagery and the cross of both

actually I doubt you are iranian, given your butthurt at pashtuns it's probable that you're a hazara or some sort of subcontinental

unlike me, you have no reason to hate pashtuns

>almost nothing
they make good opium

this is the hazara subhuman

Attached: 0321.jpg (450x893, 85K)

yeah I bet its a hazara or an iranian that's been cucked.

anyway I'm out, next time you make a thread like this, make it for pashtuns only

Way to out yourself Gohzai. Tajiks aren't native to Pakistan, Pashtuns are. Pathans = Pukhtoon and genetics proves this.

Goh bekhor, mordagow awghan drughgoy

Attached: 1-s2.0-S0002929707625075-gr3.gif (375x241, 7K)

those are pathans from pakistan/india usually, barely "pashtun"

I mean tajiks from afghanistan and pashtuns from afghanistan are the same, we descend from the same people, bactrians/arachosians mostly. I can't tell the difference between a panjshiri and a logari for instance...

it's a guarantee that you're a poojeet or shitranian, go back to pimping your mother

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0076748
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0034288
afghans/tajiks/pashtuns cluster together usually

another example.

waqian agar irani asti, eqadar nejad parasti wa nefrati az dilat pass ko

agar hazara asti, khodkoshi kon, agar tajik asti afarinet etor post kada boro shayad yag pashtuna gir koni

Pathans = Pashtuns, btw every other ethnicity in the country is superior to Pashtuns: Tajiks, Uzbeks, and Hazara are superior to pa*Tun subhumans. No, Tajiks and pa*Tuns cluster differently, Tajiks are closer to Middle East and Caucasus, even Afghan pu*Tuns are closer to India, even Sindhi's are clsoer to Middle East than Afg Pashtuns lol.

At this point, it's very obvious you're a shitskinned Pashtun, but even you are ashamed of what you are lmao, and you wish to be Tajik. Remember, all P*than faggots have to learn our language, but no Tajik, Uzbek, or Hazara needs to know one word of your kunni language :)

Attached: journal.pone.0034288.g001.png (551x600, 151K)

I'm a tajik from panjshir, that's about as anti pashtun and as tajik as it gets. see and do what I wrote there

You're no Tajik, every Tajik knows how evil and subhuman p*Tans are. p*Tans are tribal pajeets like dalits and you must be one of them :)

boro jahannam p*Tanwali munafiq

I just don't like disinformation, whether it's from pasht*ns trying to erase our history or iranians claiming all of our history. Nothing triggers me more than niggerranians saying people like avicenna or rumi were iranians. They were not.

Your words make no sense, but again, if you make a thread like this, use this image. Don't involve the rest of afghanistan in your hate for pashtuns.

Attached: download (3).jpg (272x185, 8K)

>inb4 somebody eventually says Iranians are mutts

Dimgray X Indian
Dimgray Plus Sindhi
Dimgray Fill square Pashtun
Dimgray O Kalash
Dimgray Dot Brahui
Dimgray Star Balochi
Dimgray Diamond Tajik
Black Fill square Iranian_Lor
Black O Iranian_Mazandarani
Black X Iranian_Persian
Black Star Kurdish

Iranians still genetically cluster closely to their Sassanian forebears on nearly all autosomal DNA plots.

Uploaded the wrong file

Attached: 1521905742222.png (1218x803, 137K)

Why do retards think Greeks lost in Afghanistan? Is everyone here Anglo-boomer-tier uneducated?

>Pathans = Pashtuns, btw every other ethnicity in the country is superior to Pashtuns: Tajiks, Uzbeks, and Hazara are superior to pa*Tun subhumans.
I have to ponder your definition of superiority.

>third world subhumans having a dick size contest

Aren't Pashtuns the most European? They are probably closely related to Indo-Europeans who moved through Afghanistan.

Who knows.

>Ibn Sina and Rumi were Tajik
also ty for acknowledging this :)
your iranian nigger compatriots always say that they were "iranian" or "persian" and then pashtun niggers say that tajiks are not persian as well. You have to understand my frustrations here, on one side shitranians claim a lot of our history, and on the other side pashtuns try and say that we are not the inheritors of the likes of khwarezmi, rumi etc. Both sides basically say that we are a 'nobody' people.

hazaras are subhuman rapists/robbers/bandits usually, nobody likes them, in iran they're treated like worse than garbage
tajiks are 'culturally' superior for reasons (we've had tons of poets, scientist and so on throughout history), pashtuns and tajiks are close to one another in afghanistan regardless, the average person in afghanistan cannot even tell a pashtun from a tajik, both also descend from the same iranic groups

anyway the person making these threads has some personal issues he needs to sort out, perhaps this is where he comes to vent, regardless it brings the quality of the board down, he's been making the same thread for at least a month now daily, nobody can be this butthurt about a group so much without some sort of personal stake in it

eh not really, tajiks/pashtuns in terms of dna are similar, both have high levels of r1a1a so perhaps the indo-european part is correct

I'm out

>our history
Please show me any evidence that the concept of "Afghanistan" even existed in the era of Avicenna and the others you mentioned and I'll eat my hat. The only reason why these figures are marginally tied to Afghan history is because they spoke Persian, but they were undoubtedly closer to being Iranian than anything else as this is the only identity that really existed. Why do you think poets like Rudaki, born in modern day Tajikistan, and Abu-Shakur Balkhi from Balkh used the term "Iran" in their works and not anyhting else?

He cannot. It was just Khorasan full of Tajiks in Ibn Sina's time, go figure this was the peak of that region.

Depends on when he went. If he fought there pre-2003 he probably did fight immediately. Doesn't matter, at the FOBs and OPs you'll get engaged pretty much daily if you go out on patrol, or they just make contact with FOBS and OPs anyways. The ANF get fucked a lot these days I hear, and have had a history of fucking with coalition forces. and we never liked the bastards from the start. Sketchy as hell. By the way, I got addicted to heroin after discharge myself. It's a very big problem for vets

>but they were undoubtedly closer to being Iranian than anything else as this is the only identity that really existed
Interesting. I was a bit confused throughout the thread but is that similar to Germanics identifying as Germanics before later identifying through their own respective ethnic groups?