Gypsy thread to discuss the Gypsies, they're actually really interesting, here's what I gleaned from a wikipedia search:

Gypsy thread to discuss the Gypsies, they're actually really interesting, here's what I gleaned from a wikipedia search:
>In 400 ad, a Persian shah wanted his people to be able to afford live music
>Gets the Indian king to send him 10,000 lute players
>They arrive, and the shah gives them all wheat and oxen so they can play music to people
>Turns out they are untouchables (low caste Indians)
>They come back later starving asking for more
>Shah kicks them out for wasting his time and tells them to wander the world
>Eventually arrive in Europe a few hundred years later
>Initially accepted, and used as slaves, and if they weren't slaves, they were beggars and theives
>As they spread throughout Europe, people start getting pissed off at them and expel them
>Too late bitch
>Gypsies are now entrenched in Europe
>Nazis sterilise and exterminate as many as they can find, but fail to get rid of them
>Various other countries since then have tried sterilising them without success
Is the Gypsy curse real? Why have so many countries tried and failed to get rid of them?

Attached: IMG_6155.png (2560x1707, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_jU0Y6_tgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe you'd know why everyone hates them if you actually met one instead of just reading wikipedia articles.

That story looks as historical as the Aeneid.

>a Persian shah
>the Indian king
it should be the opposite. "the persian shah and a indian king/raja"

What are they like?
It's from a Persian epic poem apparently

they're in a war of attrition against civilization itself

>What are they like?
youtube.com/watch?v=R_jU0Y6_tgs

>Is the Gypsy curse real?

No it isn't, it's just that europeans are faggots. Apparently my grandpa was a gypsy, since his entire family was killed in the holocaust and he's pretty tanned. This didn't stop him from moving to America, marrying a jew and having my dad. All of them were completely normal people who sold car insurance.

In my own experience, all the gypsies I've seen in real life either ended up dead, in jail, severely disabled or are just normal people. For example some gypsy lady tried begging with her kid in front of my local Walmart, some homeless nigger stomped the shit out of her while her kid watched rendering her completely unable to walk ever again and permanently bankrupt because of healthcare costs. Another tried soliciting money from Mexicans outside a Home Depot, I dunno what happened to him but he ended up being stabbed by another homeless nigger under the Carquinez Bridge and cannibalism was supposedly involved. Another one, from France, was arrested after he went to the hospital after getting mugged and the doctor found drugs in his system which is when they took his kids away from him and arrested him for public intoxication. He ended up getting his jaw broken by a nigger in prison while one of his kids flies C-5s.

I don't get how europeans have such massive problems with them. They rarely last very long because they don't support each other like Mexicans or niggers do. They assimilate quickly.

Attached: 1505696573956.gif (125x125, 13K)

t. amerimutt retard. why dont you go to italy and see what the non 1% gypsy population you describe is like

>Gypsy+Jew mixture
The absolute state of America

Attached: 1508877420939.png (741x630, 27K)

t. Never seen a real gypsy

Even leftists fucking hate them here

>they assimilate quickly
u are clearly lying and have never met a cigan irl

I sunburn easily, not that I've ever considered myself nonwhite.

Also if it amuses you to know, supposedly one of the gypsies in my highschool was raped by a nigger when all his nigger friends held him down and he pissed in his mouth. This was supposedly done because he had stolen his welfare/school lunch card. But charges were dropped when he chose to go back to Europe instead. A few years later the nigger involved was responsible for raping and killing a chinese hooker in LA.

A female one I knew also got hit with a DUI at 19 and was expelled from school so she got a job stripping batteries at a disposal center while sleeping in a halfway home, because nobody will rent to a DUI convict or give them work. She bitched about this on Facebook before (apparently) someone stole her phone.

my grandfather is pretty trashy and makes shitty comments about women but he's also unable to walk. I could see him grabbing secretaries' asses or taking shots in public. He likes kissing people as a greeting too, which has resulted in him being slapped more than once.

kissing on the cheeks is fine, everything else is subhumanry

obvious shill get out

shill for what?

hahahaah wew

Is it impossible for muttmericans to construct an intelligent post lads ?

fuck off it's 2am and I'm only slightly drunk

nice genes you got there lad, also keep drinking alone, i bet it must be great fun

>gipsy + jew
>sells car insurances
Checks out

It's literally illegal to be drunk outside here, and fuck paying $200 for a cab from a bar that's probably filled with mexicans anyway.

No friends?

First off OP, the word “gypsy,” in the lowercase, is an ethnic slur for the Romani people, an oppressed ethnic group.
Second off

>Is the Gypsy curse real? Why have so many countries tried and failed to get rid of them?

You don't think that may be the fucking problem.
You could help the Romani people by improving their standing in society through slow integration efforts but no you 'help' them by letting Roma's being murdered, en masse, in the Holocaust. You 'help' by letting them being enslaved alongside African Americans in America. You 'help' them by letting them being slaves for four centuries in Europe.
Even today Romani people today are denied safe housing, education, health care, and jobs. AntiRomanists bomb the settlements that Roma are forced to live in without electricity or plumbing. Police in Europe target and brutalize Roma because of their ethnicity. Romani women suffer forced sterilization at the hands of their government. Romani mortality rates are significantly higher than non-Roma. It's not like we were always bad. We used to be skilled with metallurgy and other things like shoe making, horse husbandry and performance art before being forced into the continental wide beggars we are today.
>b-but you isolate yourselves !!!:(
>o-other communities have thrived!
No shit. The only way to survive was to be close knit and say to hell with everybody else. Minority groups like Serbs assimilating before were invisible minorities while we're clearly visible which in the past had its own issues but now people are too stuck to their ways to try and change.

Go fuck yourself OP.

This too. I may not be a pure Roma but I'd take a million Romanis before a single fucking nigger since it's proven they can and will assimilate if the larger society isn't toxic and racist.

>t. yank

Attached: 1493645114812.png (600x729, 152K)

normal people don't do alcohol, I'm the odd one out because I like mixing wine coolers into sprite

>but now people are too stuck to their ways to try and change
And by people I mean only europeans

>normal people don't do alcohol
Are you also a muslim on top of all that la creature goulash DNA?

OY VEY WE ARE THE VICTIMS

kek, just kek

maybe just try not instating crime syndicates everywhere you go

Alcohol is haram sweetie which means he wouldnt be touching it if he was moslem

maybe hes just a bad one retard, and lives around other muslims

mashallah

I remember reading that gypsies in Greece resisted the Turks more than the Greeks themselves and that in some parts of Greece they are still greatly appreciated.

Redditposting Yuropeans are a fucking cancer on this planet. You're literally incapable of engaging in actual conversations about history because it's all feelie weelies and muh ancestors to you faggots.