Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8e20Wf15WY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Schni Schna Schnappi
Schnappi Schnappi Schnapp
Schni Schna Schnappi
Schnappi Schnappi Schnapp
Ich bin Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil,
hab scharfe Zähne, und davon ganz schön viel.
Ich schnapp mir was ich schnappen kann,
ja ich schnapp zu, weil ich das so gut kann.

>Ich bin Schnappi, das kleine Krokodil,
hab scharfe Zähne, und davon ganz schön viel
lyrics are wrong copyfag

/pol/ was wrong, Germany should've won WWI not WWII
Germany winning WWI = no need to pay reparations = no bankruptcy = no Hitler = no second war = nationalism still being the default

Germany had a horrible after party tho

At the expense of the right to self-determination? Unimaginable!

Attached: I SEE NO GOOD MEN, MEXICO.jpg (1300x1483, 580K)

I dunno, despite Kaiserriech (HoI4 mod) being obviously an alternate timeline It still shows something which is true.

Even if Germany would have won there would still be war.
It may not have been the same WW2 filled with atrocities and such, but it would still be a World War.

BEHEADE THOSE WHO INSULTS WILLY
Wasn't he some autists, that once slapped young prince in the butt, and when everyone told him to apologise, he got mad and left the room?

Dammit Willy l swear to God
You stop that wiggling

What is this Harry Truman meme

Attached: 50492EF2-76D2-4B6B-81B2-F1173905A069.jpg (307x206, 64K)

>Kaiserriech (HoI4 mod)

Attached: 1506546219552.png (1000x700, 101K)

I mean Woodrow Wilson

How would such a war look like in your opinion and between whom would it be fought?

Attached: wwdfs.png (995x701, 610K)

Or even better: Germany not starting WW1

Wilson's idealistic goal of making the world safe for democracy leads him to "teach the South American Republics to elect good men" by meddling in their elections, supporting coups of rulers, REEEING at specific articles of the Mexican constitution because it violates American interests, and millitary occupations of Caribbean states, that and well ignoring the determination of Irishmen and of the sort to further his League of Nations. Generally it's a jab at Woodrow Wilson's foreign policy, specifically the "I am going to teach the South American Republics to elect good men" statement he made.

Attached: real.jpg (988x720, 289K)

Haha
This is funny cause I’m haitian and my parents constantly talk about American GI’s in haiti and how bad the presidents were. Whether papa doc and baby doc were American influenced idk

Attached: 6FE1904D-0AE1-4158-8241-440E423B25AC.jpg (3500x3000, 1.71M)

Not him, but I could potential for a possible German-Japanese war if Germany decides to try to reclaim the colonies that Japan swiped from Germany during WW1. They were mostly just a bunch of useless islands, but I could see Wilhelm getting butthurt about them and trying to take them back. Especially since he seemed to have some weird hate-boner for Japan during the early 1900's. Britain might take Japan's side and then you've got potential for another big war, maybe. It sounds kind of ridiculous, but the chain of events leading to WW1 can look just as ridiculous when you remember that the whole thing started because a car driver took a wrong turn in Sarajevo.

I like how Wilson went from "lol Europeans are dumb and militaristic, we need disarmanent conferences" to "We need the biggest fleet of stupidly huge battleships ever conceived" in the span of like a year.

Attached: Model_of_South_Dakota_class_battleship.jpg (1647x548, 62K)

This has to do with the Battle of Jutland and a concern for big ships, although still fairly silly. I also recall reading it was because Cruisers seemed too fucking shit to "defend the coasts of America" so they wanted bigger guns.

Eh the "Haiti doesn't like its president" part is more of when the Haitians tried to overthrow a president who was pro-American and supported American interests, the US sent in their marines to handle the situation. It devolved into military occupation and later an election overlooked by US marines, resulted in the occupation of Haiti for 19 years I believe.

Attached: But enough talk, Huerta.jpg (1217x299, 171K)

That and well they used forced/slave labour to improve the railroads of Haiti.

roads in general*

Attached: classic.jpg (300x300, 23K)

I think it would probably be between the Allies and the Central powers again.
With this time the Russians on the side of Germany (since if Germany won there is a higher chance that the Soviet Union wouldn't have formed and the Russians would likely rekindle old alliances) and Japan probably with the allies (since Germany would be the bigger colonial power and Japan wanted that Asian land).

Like the other wars it would start from something relatively small and would probably devolve into another war of nationality unlike WW2 being more a war of ideology.

But then it would mainly be a naval & air war, right? So it wouldn't be nearly as devastating as either WW.

Doubtfully, but the amount of war crimes and atrocities would be minimal compared to the real WW2 at least on the European front.

>Doubtfully
Why? With Germany and Russia allied there's nothing that could stop them in Europe and neither Allies nor CP could launch a successful invasion on each others shore.

France would be part of the allies.
2nd Reich Germany wouldn't annex all of France since that just means that you control a large population of people whom are not of your nationality.
That would just cause a lot of problems for Germany in the long run.

Germany + Russia would crush France in a matter of weeks.
They only held out in WW1 due to British support and the fact that Germany was also busy in the East.

Despite the predictions of the German general staff, Russia was the one to fall first, not France. What would happen if the Germans pressed for Moscow first instead of France?

Germany didn't really want to annex French territory in WW1. What they really wanted was Belgium. The entire reason why peace talks (okay not the only reason) never got anywhere is because Germany (by which I mean Ludendorff) was absolutely adamant that any peace deal needed to give Germany permanent control of Belgium. Belgium. Belgium. Belgium. Germany was willing to leave France, but they were going to keep Belgium at all cost.

They probably wanted more than Belgium, don't know. Didn't Wilson bitch at Germany for not publicly announcing its war claims?

It does make sense for the German side.
If you are going to own land, at least own land with access to the sea, that can allow you to pass through the Maginot and where you have a large population that speaks your native language and can be integrated into the state with less trouble.

>What would happen if the Germans pressed for Moscow first instead of France?
The biggest difference would be in world opinion. Most people outside of Russia had little sympathy for Russia, except in France, where Russia was perceived as a critical ally. If Russia is seen as being the primary target of German aggression, then Britain probably isn't going to enter the war at all. And then France is forced to attack Germany directly if they want to maintain their alliance, which immediately paints France as being the aggressor, at least on the western front (which will inevitably be the front most people care about).

I think that on some level even Ludendorff (who seemed to have no concept of PR whatsoever) understood that annexing large parts of France into Germany would be more trouble than it would ever be worth. But keeping a small country like Belgium under permanent military control was seen as an achievable goal. Specific demands that Ludendorff was making were things like "Germany will have permanent fortresses, housing German soldiers, inside of Belgium" and "Belgium is no longer allowed to have any sort of army of their own." Belgium would still appear as an independent country on the map of Europe, but it would be firmly under German control. I do think that if the Germans did annex some part of France, it would probably be Verdun and the area around it. It wouldn't be very hard because it was very close to the German border, and it would send a very clear message about who was going to be in charge of western Europe going forward.

>Kaiserriech (HoI4 mod)
The most unrealistic outcome you could've thought of. Germany had no means of pressing Britain into a surrender. Much more likely scenario is white peace and if Germany pushes for more, then UK just steals their colonies and seals off the channel.

Also a revolution in UK is unlikely, far less in the USA. The conditions that led to the rise of communism in Russia aren't the same as in the UK and US. You can't just meme ideologies into countries without considering the cultural ramifications. It's like going 'China adopts a fully functional western 'democracy''. Doesn't work like that.

Was Woodrow Wilson the proto-Soros/Obama?

>
The most unrealistic outcome you could've thought of. Germany had no means of pressing Britain into a surrender. Much more likely scenario is white peace and if Germany pushes for more, then UK just steals their colonies and seals off the channel.

That's what happened, though. The peace they signed with Britain was just a Status Quo, while the one with France and Belgium was much harsher. Germany only wound up with all the colonies they did because they stole them after the revolution. And Lo and Behold, it turns out Germany did not in fact have the economic or governmental base to effectively control all the colonies they took.

Look, you know Willy had to yeet on the French

Wasn't that Austria that started the war ?