Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Attached: 28167111_1605788016168576_3530597271853833046_n.jpg (647x957, 107K)

The world isnt just the US

>1944
mindlessly do things no one really wanted or needed
>2018
having some respect for yourself and others

>no-one wanted or needed to stop the Nazis
>respect for others involves having a mental breakdown if they don't act and think the way you do

Attached: 1521471437160.jpg (229x343, 24K)

>Draft and social shunning of people who refused to fight.
>"Bravery."

But I thought Grandpa betrayed the white race or something by fighting Nazis?

Ah, right wing cunts complaining about young people. One of the soothing constants of history.

Any sensible person understands that the single greatest treason against the white race was committed by the Nazis. I'm not even talking about killing millions of Europeans and leaving it a smoldering ruin (but there is that). They are the very reason Europe is imploding today, they are essential in today's legacy of demonizing your own people's interests and installing racial policies along a perennial guilt. If it weren't for the Nazis we might reasonably have ethnostates states today, they hurt the cause of fascism far more than its enemies.

Peak boomer posting

I too am friends with my grandpa on Facebook

Soldiers still exist, brainlet

I've been thinking a lot about this, and bear with me, but does anybody actually have a problem with the bottom image? Its annoying yeah, but even at my hyper-liberal college it's never impeded our studies or curriculum. Maybe this is naive, but I look around sometimes and think "Wow, people are really trying, huh?" Like, hey, if I can make Tyrell feel a little more comfortable by not spinning the hard R in the cafeteria, I don't think that's so bad, y'know?

In my experience they make for annoying classmates and teachers but it’s not a tremendous issue
Then again I’m deep in a republican
California is apparently tumblr come to life

Lmao /thread

Attached: 1521799098139.jpg (402x437, 34K)

>Olden times
People fight with bullets
>Modern civilization
People fight with ballots

I’d much rather live in a world dominated by the marketplace of ideas than one where governments repeat big lies so often that it drives people to kill one another and scorn civil discourse

Bone spurs lol

>I’m deep in a republican
L-lewd

>1944
>Fighting against a clear evil. Scared of dying, of meeting that "bullet with your name on it." Unconditional love of all fellow countrymen that aren't raging hippies or unrepentant assholes.
>Just wants to get back home and someday tell kids war stories.

>2018
>Want to fix things, but never allowed - told too young, too stupid, that they don't understand. Scared of the world being made uninhabitable by a politician's whim (such as through M.A.D.) or sheer negligence of earlier generation(s). Self and all friends are spat on for having an opinion.
>Wants things to not feel empty and meaningless for a while.

Really makes you think

No Oklahomo

Attached: 654583F6-7317-4947-AA75-A02C4371BFD7.png (338x319, 59K)

All boomers should be gassed 2bh

Because there’s people on the American left that want to implement hate speech laws similar to the ones in place in parts of Europe.

In 1944, Roosevelt was in office. People actually LIKED America. There was growth.

In 2018, we have Trump and NOBODY likes America. Everything looks and feels like it's slipping towards a dystopian nightmare - what with every corporation in existence apparently keeping track of every single thing you do. Made worse if you're younger and realize you're the ones who actually have to try and fix or live with this shit.

>/pol/ will talk about how awesome the nazis are, up until they need to talk about how awesome the greatest generation was as well

I hope we genocide the elderly. What a wasteful populace, they don't help us and give back nothing, they're a worthless generation that existed only to drain every last cent out of the country that gave them everything.

>want to fix the world
>never had to struggle for anything or even lived in the real world
almonds activated

>California is apparently tumblr come to life
California here, this state is a nightmare.

The Second Civil War and the orgy of ethnic cleansing and mass murder sure to follow can't come soon enough.

Attached: 1511052718716.png (926x1273, 1.39M)

>everyone I don't like is /pol/
The irony is that American white nationalists today get equated to Hitler even though they have more in common with the great generation ideologically than they do with Hitler.

This isn't a problem of states, it's a rural vs urban divide. When it comes to crybabies, shitskins, leftists and faggots, Cleveland has more in common with San Francisco than it does with rural Ohio.

>spend your time collecting pokemon and stds in between virtue signalling with ready made opinions beamed straight into your empty skull by your smartphone
>blame boomers when your rampant adhd consumerism is what's actually ruining society and ceding all power to corporations
>don't know how the first thing about civic agency and totally unequipped to produce anything but tantrums as you keep yelling for people to change and fix things
>somehow a small percentage of your peers find success where you don't and this along with your total historical ignorance is the ultimate proof that we need communism
>yell louder

Attached: 1469361653765.gif (500x375, 175K)

>Parkland teens angry about being shot at
>"This isn't working for us. Change it."

Why the disrespectful little punks. How DARE they? They don't know a THING about the REAL WORLD.

Those kids are just opportunistic parrots who want to be on TV propped up by shameless sensationalist news media.
Protip, saying fix it isn't the same thing as fixing it. Offer a solution if you want change OH WAIT, there is no real problem here, school shootings are a statistical inevitability, texting and driving kills way more fucking people but I don't see mass walk outs or protests about that. Why? Because it isn't glamorous, it doesn't feel revolutionary, and that's all this is about. People want to feel like the "good guys", so they regurgitate what they've been told is the view of the "good guys", there's no real concern for America or life or anything here except their twitter follower count.

>when your rampant adhd consumerism is what's actually ruining society and ceding all power to corporations

dude, kids live in a nutrition desert while being exposed to levels of electronic stimulation that surpasses what people experienced for 99.99% of human history. They're exposed to novel and widespread chemicals that nobody exposed themselves to for 99.99% of human history.

And you want to blame them? You piece of shit.

The odds of them being in another shooting are astronomical, what are they complaining about? They're set for life.

>Implying the 70's weren't just as bad if not worse with the free love movement.

>The drugs and sex of my day were WAY better.
>The consumerism we created was perfect. They're just doing it wrong.
>For some reason, treating them like ignorant children isn't making them excited about government. The lazy bastards.
>thus of ould.jpg

Whenever someone pulls the THINK OF THE CHILLUNZ argument I stop listening. They did the same thing when establishing prohibition or when they tried to ban video games, it's just autistic screeching combined with appeals to emotion, not coincidentally these are all movements led by women.

>hurr durr product of their environment!
Are you also suggesting we close down all the prisons and let millions of convicts free? Some kids are well adjusted, most are not. Of course you blame them, they're failures, the fact that their conditions are different doesn't mean anything, this isn't a normative claim, it's positive, it's a fact these kids are fuck ups, so you call them...fuck ups.

>>Implying the 70's weren't just as bad if not worse with the free love movement.
No-one said anything like that. Nice false equivalency retard.

Something happened that completely soyified the society. Take Hollywood culture for example: the 80s action movies had iron jawed bodybuilders and kickboxers playing special forces and blowing shit up, modern action movies are 90% soy-enriched childish capeshit where the most badass characters are women, and usually contain some stupid political message about niggers, women or faggots on top of it.
I don't even know what cause this. You can't even say JEWS because those 80s movies were also made by Jews, but they were nowhere near this faggoty.

And how many of those soldiers from 1944 were in enemy gun-sights through CHOICE? Or did you forget that the draft was a thing?
In 1944, a man got a notice. Some months later, he was sent to war to go through hell for a few years. If he made it out, he got paid, most people loved and respected him, and that was that.
Now, you have teens with NO hope in the future, surrounded by people who constantly tell them it's all their fault for feeling differently. That the parents who raised them are not at fault AT ALL for the massive faults found in them.
>"I'm a kid and I want to be accepted."
>"Okay!"
>"I'm a teenager now and I still want to be accepted."
>"Fuck off!"

You don't exactly get a choice or notice to be subject to a school shooting.

The people who are complaining most about teenagers were teenagers themselves in the 70s. Seems equivalent enough to me.

And yet, it was men who were responsible for the Valentines Day Massacre.
Could it be that MAYBE women and children have brains? That MAYBE they have well thought-out, maybe even valid opinions? That when prohibition rolled around, NOBODY suspected a bunch of guys would get outright murderous in organizing an illegal supply?

Prohibition was a fucking retarded idea even if it didn't lead to the rise of organized crime.

>nazis successfully enacted fascism and thus ruined fascism for everyone forever
???

Followed by a strawman, well done.
It's forever associated with their evil and brutality, so yeah.

Please enlighten me as to how fascism works without evil and brutality

Every school shooter is doped up with psychotropic drugs. The real issue is over-medication, along with a lack of role models, no sense of community, societal stratification and disintegration of traditional roles and identities.
Fixing those issues is hard and extremely complex, banning big bad scary guns is easy although ineffective and counterproductive.

Prohibition is the main reason the US doesn't have Russia levels of alcoholism today.

>the single greatest treason is failing
Of all the criticism that can be made of nazism, you and other morons like you actually blame them for trying to act upon their ideas?
You are cancer user. Pure unadulterated cancer. You're the reason why nationalism is demonized nowadays: weak meek fools like you that are too scared of social judgement to stand up to their opinions in public and blame those who can for "demonizing" them for everyone else.

The reason why alcoholism in the US decreased is because the US became less white. It's all about non-whites not being able to oxidize acetaldehyde and thus staying away from alcohol.
>Russia level of alcoholism
Russia actually had alcohol prohibition too during Gorbachev. You didn't even know that?

Yes, I think something like 9/10 school shooters were raised by single mothers, this sounds like a shitpost, I'm completely serious. Good luck trying to sell people on the atomic family though.

You can have a unified state identity without torturing and genociding people different from you.

>being this much of a brainlet
Do you ever ask why the Nazis failed? It is because their interests were other than those of a fascist, internally that bundle of sticks was all rot. For one, Hitler was a sincere madman hopped up on meth and bull semen who had no qualifications to lead other than charisma and believed in all kinds of mystical nonsense and (this part is key) didn't give a single shit about the German people. I mean, we're talking about a man who actually detracted from his ability to wage war and succeed in order to better succeed in killing and torturing as many people as possible, including his own citizens (near the end of the war he wanted to punish the German soldiers for failing him, let them die). Again, you can be a fascist without being a psychopath, the demonizing you describe is all thanks to the associations given down by Mr. Hitler's legacy.

>americans defend their government ruining the world

>Of all the criticism that can be made of nazism, you and other morons like you actually blame them for trying to act upon their ideas?
Most of their ideas were retarded so that seems pretty reasonable.

>Wants things to not feel empty and meaningless for a while.

By making past achievements meaningless? Civil Rights are meaningless? Actual racial equality in the eyes of the law is meaningless?

Fascism is not the same thing as a "unified state identity". Far from it.

>Do you ever ask why the Nazis failed?
If you do, why do you blame them for failing rather than for the reasons why they failed? The fact that you can't grasp the difference here makes YOU the brainlet in this thread.

Attached: 1519155851725.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Being raised by mothers in general is a bad thing for you, from the moment you stop suckling her tits, she is not only useless but actually harmful. It's true that mother+father raise children better than single mothers, but single fathers also raise better children than mother+father. The presence of f*males in your life is debilitating.

>school shootings are a statistical inevitability
[BURGER MUSIC PLAYING IN THE DISTANCE]

When do we gas the urbanites?

Oh, you want to talk about strawmen?
>These teenagers have been through a school shooting.
>They didn't like it. In fact, they disliked it SO much, they're willing to get up and talk about what they'd like to see done. They'd do it themselves but, you know, not of voting age yet.
Now, how did Todd Starns's tweet go? Something along the lines of "All these disrespectful teenagers." You know, the teenagers who were through a school shooting, and likely quite upset about having themselves and their friends in danger.

NAH. They're just teenagers, they don't know anything. Besides, they're just trying to be famous.
It couldn't POSSIBLY be that they were actually trying to change anything the only way they knew how.

>Now, you have teens with NO hope in the future
They're literally the most privileged people to ever live in the history of the human race. Talk about whining...

Except that, while these things exist in law, they (in a depressed youngster's eyes, at least) often don't seem to exist in practice.

>the only way they know how
If they actually wanted to change something they'd learn. Again, not a single one of them believes anything will come of their limelight tantrum, they don't expect so succeed, they just want their 15 minutes of fame and corporate sponsorship.

>Nobody believes a word they say
>Nobody takes them seriously
>All too aware about how the rest of the world thinks of them
>All too aware of what their government thinks of them
>Terrified of pollution, M.A.D., and terrorism

But at least they can do and say what they want, right?

>the word literally describes a bundle of sticks tied together, it literally means strength in unity
please stop talking

ITT: Tumblerinas vs /pol/tards.

Attached: You Autists.jpg (514x536, 51K)

>oh no people are allowed their own opinions and they're not mine
>scary pollution that won't actually affect the first world at all! frightful bomby wombies that have never been less likely to actually be used and succeed than now! terrifying .00000000000000% chance of dying in a terrorist attack!
The crybaby entitlement is off the charts.

You belittle it but this is a real problem, modern man has no idea how to reason or act or live, he gets upset that people don't believe him instead of finding a better argument and it's so frustrating because their arguments are really just grand narratives they've been fed since birth. There's nothing sadder than someone who can't even articulate how or why they are sad.

That's what fasces means. Fascism is something different.
Merriam-Webster:
>Definition of fascism
>1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
>2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control
Wikipedia
>Fascism /ˈfæʃJzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce,[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I before it spread to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, Marxism and anarchism, fascism is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.
You will not find a definition anywhere which states that fascism is just a unified state identity, or that it works without violence for that matter.

culteral marxism in a nutshell

"I want to make a difference. How do I do it?
Write to my congressman? Okay.
Wait a minute!
He's going to be RIGHT HERE, in our own town!
I'll just tell him there!"
>Get called disrespectful.
And the future refused to change.

Why would your congressman be able to institute gun control? If you even spent 30 seconds researching what you "want to change" you'd realize that has massive historical precedent for that not working. So why do they take that route? Because it is glamorous, requires no thinking, and you blame someone when you fail. And now you're a double victim! Even better. They're celebrating a problem, not trying to correct it. Fucking idiots, I swear.

>Really makes you think.
Not really. It does make me wonder why someone thought that was a good comparison or why someone thought that would make a good thread.

>>Get called disrespectful.
Quick, someone get those poor kids to a safe space, stat.

Because writing or calling your congressman or representative isn't endorsed by ANYONE, right?

It's a little different when a government official is calling you that. More when he's at your own town, there to (at least officially) offer support for what you and your friends SPECIFICALLY went through.

>women and children having brains

Yep we ought to listen to women and kids because they're proven to be the most rational beings around. That surely makes sense.

>thus of olde vs thus now

>going to war is the same as going to school and getting shot at
USA
USA
USA

What exactly does this have to do with weapons or military equipment?

gb2/pol/

You're not on /k/ bud, this is Veeky Forums

Its exactly what the frankfurt school planned. Make the masses doctile and they won't be able to fight back.

Dont worry, god emperor trump is getting ready for war as we speak. You will get your legs blown off by an IED soon enough, just a little patience.

>Implying you'd know anything about frankfurter schule or read a single word written by any of them

Listening to Alex Jones talking about it does not equal that

Boomers and 'muh pussification' contrarians were a mistake.

MUH GREATEST GENERATION

Every generation answers the call faggot. Always has always will.

"It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be. That way and not some other way."

>Every generation answers the call faggot.
Should've told the boomers that during the Vietnam war.

Vietnam wasn't a call. It was a pathetic whimper.

>I’d much rather live in a world dominated by the marketplace of ideas than one where governments repeat big lies so often that it drives people to kill one another and scorn civil discourse

It boggles my mind that people can honestly be this naive in 2018, on fucking Veeky Forums of all places.

>Because writing or calling your congressman or representative isn't endorsed by ANYONE, right?
It's called thinking for yourself. It's endorsed precisely because it doesn't work, it's just more posturing.

>people who are complaining most about teenagers were teenagers themselves in the 70s.

I was born in the 80s and I hate you whiny anti-American pieces of shit.

>modern man has no idea how to reason or act or live,
Maybe he shouldn't have been in such a rush to kill God then.

>tfw born early 90s
>hate my peers
>firmly believe the only way to fix the nation is mandatory military service for everyone after high school

It was him or us, man. He already genocided us once.

>tfw born early 90s
>be edgy loner
>have egdy loner beliefs
Colour me surprised.

>it's edgy to advocate for civic activity
>disparate opinions are just a consequence of maladjustment!
dizzying stupidity

Weeb neckbeards posting anime on /pol/ and fapping to trannies while on NEETbux have nothing to do with the Greatest Generation.

This website is for 18 year olds and older.
Please leave.

>military service is the best way to promote civic activity
Nice try, Scholomo.

>disparate opinions are just a consequence of maladjustment!
Literally yes, not necessarily bad though.

This being Veeky Forums, those are both entirely reasonable assumptions.

Fucking idiot. If you think government bureaucracies are stupid and wasteful, wait 'till you join the military!

Here's what would fix the nation

1. Cultural change of meals so that there's a 8 hour meal period with a 16 hour gap to allow fasting activate garbage men of the body.

2. High-fat diets. Americans cuck their "not hungry anymore" hormone (Leptin) by eating shit that raises their insulin resistance which, in turn, prevents Leptin from kicking in.

or more simply, it's easier to weight on 6 eggs and 6 pieces of bacon a day than eating a high-carb diet.

3. No surgary drinks period. The irony is that if you want to eat/drink something surgary, take it with as much fat as possible to moderate the spike in insulin resistance.

>>this thread
>>Shitstorm in progress.
That said, allow me to contribute to the shitflinging by pointing out that a bunch of little dipshit teenagers are not going to be able to take a hacksaw to the bill of rights, no matter how much they might wish to. These morons will accomplish nothing and their contribution to politics will be to make the GOP's odds for taking the 2018 mid-term elections better.

The "gun-lobby" represents the millions upon millions of americans who are sick of seeing their second amendment rights trampled upon and they aren't going away.