How would this have affected WW2?

How would this have affected WW2?

Attached: Brexit Plans.png (1473x760, 1M)

Massively?

But how Massively?

Attached: 1520439790074.png (640x640, 820K)

Badass Japs wouldn't Dunkirk like faggots
And faggy Brits would fail to conquer Asia like badass Japs did

Wait Japan is that big?

they go from frozen wastelands to the north to tropical jungles to the south. Of course Japan is huge

This would affect world climate, let alone WW2. Unless you're talking about a scenario where the archipelagos get magically swapped before the conflict and everyone's cool with it.

In that case I'll just tell you to lay it low with the drugs. Actually, I'll tell you that regardless.

Could you give us more info on the change or is it as soon as ww2 started it changes and all of the troops and resources and planning is fully optimized for each side?

1939, all things being equal they changed locations and that is it.

The USSR gets JUST'd

Japan just looks tiny because you're used to seeing it next to China and Russia, which are both obscenely massive countries.

Yeah but like, Japan and the UK's entire cultures (language, philosophy, religion, etc.) are based on being in East Asia and Western Europe, respectively. If the Japanese and British isles were swapped from the get-go, wouldn't the Japanese isles just become the new British isles and vice versa, with Hokkaido taking the place of Scotland, Honshu as Great Britain and Kyusu/Shikoku as Ireland? And the same goes for Japan?

Last question, Would the UK and japs still have there holdings outside of there islands or is that switched as well? if the colonies are switched then its not even a question the USSR would get fucked and the UK would have no hope besides maybe the US.

No, the Japs would get completely annihilated at Dunkirk and they would be defenceless if Germany invaded mainland Japan and then be conquered.

no only the location of the home islands changes, Korea is still under jap control (even if they cannot hold onto them)

Where's Ireland?

Attached: 1517567458175.jpg (480x646, 36K)

That does not matter, It has never mattered.

It's about as big as Germany

Britain doesn't get involved.
All Europe falls to a Japanese-German alliance.
USA stays neutral, USSR successfully invaded

Its actually even bigger than ops pic lets on

Attached: scrsh.png (1410x830, 361K)

Europe falls to the third reich
Asia falls to the British Empire
USA doesn't care
British empire clashes with third reich in siberia. Victor: unclear

shit I thought I got the sizes right.

Well if Britain is right next to their asian empire they would have a much easier time defending it so most likely we'd still have a British empire