ITT: hilarious moments in history

ITT: hilarious moments in history
pic related
I giggle everytime when I think about the German soldiers trapped in Stalingrad then freezing to death, all alone and forgotten by their Fuhrer as he tries to save face from German public from one of the biggest blunders in military history.
All these german soldiers gladly plundered their way into Russia, exploiting local peasants, treating them as subhuman slaves and what do they get by their efforts? Not even a marked grave. Just dumped as frozen mass pile of cold lumps of meat in mass graves in frozen steppes of Southern Russia.
Pure poetry if you ask me.
In a few ways they were lucky - they didn't have to see their homeland being mass raped by vengeful Soviets and their cities brought to ruin by based Bomber Harris. Not to mention the humiliation that followed during Cold War. Their country divided by half and entire Eastern portion of it being subjected to Communism and living in a police state, the entire thing that millions of soldiers gave their lives for.
Holy fuck, the entire WW2 period from 1942-45 just gives me a massive boner.

Attached: 1494713551245.jpg (985x529, 156K)

>Critics of the bombing have claimed that Dresden was a cultural landmark of little or no strategic significance, and that the attacks were indiscriminate area bombing and not proportionate to the military gains.[9][10][11] Some in the German far-right refer to the bombing as a war crime and a "Holocaust".[12]
My fucking sides

LEWD

Attached: 1522096105322.jpg (250x157, 40K)

How can one man be so based?

Attached: 20160531163135.jpg (400x520, 14K)

You'll never get picked up and sucked into a building which you just ran out off by a giant fucking fire tornado which instantly obliterates you.

Why even live lads?

my great grandfather fought in the wehrmacht in the ostfront, he had a notion of honour for the enemy and never talked down on the russians even when he was alive when i was little, they were all just soldiers on both sides, so you plebs should stop spitting on civilians and soldiers on both sides you don't know what war is like

>Why even live lads?

To be instantaneously vaporized by atomic fire

Attached: pepe watching nuclear test.gif (300x169, 349K)

>muh clean wehrmacht
Of course he'd tell you he dindu nuffin. He's not going to tell his family how many russian children he raped and murdered

Attached: 1520005056233.png (403x448, 57K)

Yea probably because he was fighting Soviets in 1942, not 1941.

[spoiler]it's a shame his entire family line wasn't wiped out[/spoiler/]

grow up, kid

>STOP SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT MY GRANDPA, HE WUZ A WAR HERO N SHIEEET

Attached: bf68684c6412740153f7186e2a7ee5ec.jpg (680x460, 73K)

What concerns me the most about Veeky Forums aren't threads like these but the fact that they don't even get deleted.
>bothering with a serious reply
you should know better

What concerns me the most about Veeky Forums aren't threads like these but the fact that users who have posted in /pol/ in the last 7 days aren't banned immediately

I'm proud to say that my grandfather was in the RAF!

Attached: reap the whirlwind.jpg (850x400, 100K)

Attached: 1521539240931.png (1197x854, 1019K)

Your grandfather was a true war hero
unlike this cuck's grandfather who was a war criminal

Some amazing pasta I came across.

Attached: Harris and Krauts.png (1190x483, 41K)

Attached: Rightful vengace.jpg (683x1032, 656K)

However, Krauts actually tried to cause WW3, even when WW2 was still going on.

Attached: Kraut scheming.png (1618x275, 113K)

Most of the Germany army at Stalingrad was made up of Russians

Uhm... No it fucking wasn't you dumb fucktard? They were all germans.

They won't be satisfied until we're all dead.

Read "Ellis, Frank. The Stalingrad Cauldron: Inside the Encirclement and Destruction of 6th Army. N.p.: U of Kansas, 2013. Print" It claims the 6th army had a lot of Russians in it.

Cringe

Attached: Scooby6.jpg (743x504, 191K)

No, it did not. It was all krauts.

ITT: People can't handle a dose of reality.

Attached: tfw happy.jpg (641x773, 57K)

1/4 were Soviets.