Inconvenient truth: strategic air offensive was the single most important factor leading to Allied victory...

Inconvenient truth: strategic air offensive was the single most important factor leading to Allied victory. Bomber Command would have single-handedly defeated the Axis powers if given enough time.

Attached: Air_Chief_Marshal_Sir_Arthur_Harris.jpg (607x798, 54K)

I still have my grandfather's RAF medals that he got for bombing German scum.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (734x873, 984K)

Strategic bomber offensive achieved nothing other than impact german logistics in Western Front and kill shitloads krauts.
Was important? Eh... kind of. Germans needed to be under constant pressure back home.
Was it necessary? Absolutely.
Could it win the war on it's own? Not really.
Air offensive without boots on the ground has never worked. (see WW2, Korea, Vietnam)

Your grandfather was based

Attached: 1441283907351.png (1240x869, 1.08M)

>USAAF bombs strategically important targets like railway stations and factories
>does daytime raids for increased accuracy
>Harris wastes time, bombs and planes on his autistic little crusade against the populace
>Germs only capitulate when the Soviets are marching through Berlin
Bongs and their delusions of grandeur

Attached: 1464113328709.jpg (655x653, 125K)

>wastes time, bombs and planes on his autistic little crusade against the populace
I would hardly call that a waste.
For each raid, tens of thousands of kraut shits died in their homes, engulfed in epic inferno. Harris was bringing God's fury to Sodom and Gomorrah personally

Bomber Command would have turned Germany into a starved populace of troglodytes 48, maybe even 47 had the USA and the USSR not assisted. They would have surrendered immediately at the sign of boots or overthrown Hitler to make peace.

>epic
>Harris was bringing God's fury to Sodom and Gomorrah personally
Do you even read your posts?

If it were not for operation Barbarossa, the Germans would have steamrolled Britain by 42-43. Bombers don't conquer territory.

How many threads like this are you going to make tonight?

Literally my first time posting on Veeky Forums since 2010.

What's wrong with my posts?

Actual bait or actual 14 yr old, I really can’t tell

Attached: 1520005056233.png (403x448, 57K)

>Germans would have steamrolled Britain by 42-43
The state of you.

Attached: bob.png (312x950, 120K)

>had the USA and the USSR not assisted
Bait or retarded

LMAO They couldn't cross marshes and mud with their horse-supplied middle-aged men 'armies'. What makes you think they could cross the Chanel?

>Germans would have steamrolled Britain by 42-43
With what air force?
With what navy?

Not even worth this sentence but here it is 1/10

The one that got sodomised at the Battle of Britain, presumably.

Explain to me how the Third Reich capitulate. Hitler, Goebbels and co. wouldn't surrender when their bunker was being shelled, why would they do it if the Cologne and Hamburg and Berlin were Dresden'd? Would there be a repeat of 1918? Hard to imagine until Hitler an heros, which he wouldn't do until the enemy was literally at the gates. Enemies in the air wouldn't matter.

Get help, you're ill.

>STOP MAKING FUN OF BASED GERMANS

Attached: 1507223709723.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Because it's hard to make guns when your factories are made of ash.

Quality thread