Check out what i bought Veeky Forums

check out what i bought Veeky Forums

Attached: IMG_4520.jpg (768x1024, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.theguardian.com/cities/2016/mar/18/story-of-cities-5-benin-city-edo-nigeria-mighty-medieval-capital-lost-without-trace
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I also enjoy reading fiction

Is this a terrible book cover thread?

Attached: TSAR.jpg (802x1172, 460K)

Can someone give me a rundown on why some anons here are bashing this book?

Eeddit's History subreddit actually has a good bot that explains why everytime you mention this garbage

Because it doesn't say that black people's lack of development is because of inferior genes, it was just a question of their environment.

Now that we got the pol approved response out of the way, can i hear a reason that isnt "muh niggers".

I like that cover minus the tagline

sucess is soley based on the land which you live, culture plays no apart of sucess , that sort of thing

Genes are a product of environment. It was not important in sexual selection for African or Australian males to be good at building things and the importance of budgeting was less than that for Caucasians and Asians. Caucasians and Asians also lived with better nutrition and education for generations. Add those factors together and you get superior intelligence.

Australian aboriginal children have incredible visual acuity, spatial memory, standing reflexes, and flinching reflexes, adapted for their horrific environment full of fast-lunging poisonous creatures and the need to venture far from the few water sources in order to find other resources. They are much better at memorizing locations than any other race on Earth.

>referring to europeans as caucasian
OUT OUT OUT

I'm including Arabs, Turks, and Persians. They're Caucasian. Intelligent and the progenitors of advanced civilizations. Their IQ did not reach the same heights as Europe and East Asia of course.

Why don't you just say Eurasian then?

he's probably american and doesn't realise the caucasus isn't even in europe

Nice
Enjoy highschool freshman ap history

Oh shit!

Attached: IMG_20180326_204128328.jpg (1836x3264, 2.22M)

>>Culture plays no role
>I didn't read the book.jpg
It says culture is influenced by environment

>one merely gazes upon the Greek landscape and one can appreciate the finer points of fucking a child
cmon lad

Attached: 05d.jpg (600x451, 30K)

>Culture isn't influenced by location
Huh I always wondered why steppe-nomads didn't have a boating culture. They really should have been like the Peloponnesians, it really would have benefited them more in the long run

What about regions like circassia? The Caucasus is as european as it is asian at least this is why hard classification sucks benis

Fun cover, is that like an Australian edition or something

So was he right or wrong?

Diamond makes a compelling argument that holds water until maybe 17th-18th centuries. History gets a lot more complicated after that.

Jared Diamond is a marxist jew who literally says in the preface that cannibal stone age niggers from New Guinea are smarter than white people.

Tbh Jerad never actually tou hes on culture in the book, and soley focuses on geography.

The problem with most of Africa was population and desertifacation around 4000 BCE west africans demoesticated milit and sourgum but could stay in one place due to the expansion of the Saharan desert though they latter built the tichitt settlements nok and said in west africa and skipped right to the iron age the abandoned stone building in favor of mud after Ghana though Mali at it's height had a population of 30 to 50 million while in the forest kingdoms they had placed like Benin that impressed European visitors
amp.theguardian.com/cities/2016/mar/18/story-of-cities-5-benin-city-edo-nigeria-mighty-medieval-capital-lost-without-trace

Attached: afd75a0fd1b820e1ddb038f4b7b987b9--african-history-african-art.jpg (736x552, 65K)

This is better.

Attached: 12158480.jpg (264x400, 41K)

Why are people surprised that land locked dessert wastelands are nothing but massively unihabbital poor backwaters