FUCK THIS CUNT

FUCK THIS CUNT

Attached: Sir_Arthur_Wellesley,_1st_Duke_of_Wellington.png (439x600, 438K)

? Why ?
Are you french? Or irish perhaps?

Worse. A commoner.

something something t. Nappy

the only based englishman
fuck the rest of them

i'm french and my waifu is irish
fuck this cunt still

Changing your points of view already, Lindy?

Where is that slash art of him with Napoleon?

Wellington was Irish-born though...

And Wellington also said a man born in a stable is not a horse.

Thus making Henry V de Plantagenet a Frenchman

It doesn't work in that situation retard

Not necessarily as he was culturally English. You can't say that Wellington was culturally Irish, especially considering that he was culturally British..

Also I like how you just added a "de" that never existed to twist the truth in your favour.

>to twist the truth in your favour.

Like it changes anything lmao
Plantagenet is literally the French for "Genisteae tree"

He never said that. It was said by an Irish politician who was trying to discredit him.

The monarchs had been culturally English for the most part since Edward I at least.
Arthur Wellesley was culturally British, refused Irish identity and was part of the Protestant Ascendancy.
Simple enough.

Even if he didn't say it, it is true in his case.

>in an attempt to discredit Wellington, Daniel O'Connell insisted that he wasn't Irish because he had mixed parentage, was a Protestant, and was a soldier in the British army
>200 years later, people put the words of a man who bitterly hated Wellington and was trying to think of the worst things imaginable to say about him in Wellington's own mouth
Really makes you think

>refused Irish identity
He did no such thing, he was happy to be referred to as either English or Irish and noted his mother's descent from Gaelic nobility

????????? WHAT?

It's not really a good metaphor because his father's family, though English, had been living in Ireland for 700 years, had mixed with the native Irish, and had adopted Irish customs, language and culture, only coming more in line with British culture again in the aftermath of the Cromwellian Conquest. Plus his mother was straight up a descendent of the Ua Briain Dynasty.

So, more accurately, the dog is really a horse-dog hybrid and has been living in the stable for 700 years.