Realistically speaking...

Realistically speaking, what sort of effect do you think the demographic shifts in first world nations such as France and Germany will have? Do you think there will be even be any upheaval or unrest? Or is that notion fear mongering? What do you guys think?

pls keep it civil no b8

Attached: pppp.png (997x823, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ldgQb7cQn2w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-9iqMgeqBpY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Karma is real, hope the Germans enjoy the whirlwind

This isn’t history. Go to /pol/.

At the moment, the most demographically changed European countries are at the lowest maybe 85% native, and you already see massive electoral gains by the nationalist right all over the continent.

You honestly have to be historically illiterate to believe that just because the last seventy years have been relatively peaceful due to economic prosperity, there will never be social unrest in the continent again.

the whirlwind of what

it will result in literal centuries of war and europe essentially resetting to the dark ages but with guns

Hopefully it brings about change for the better.

Thats probably just temporary. There is no reason to think this will cause any real social unrest

not Veeky Forums related

Without reverting to /pol/ tier conspiracy theories:

More terrorism and violence causing a gradual breakdown in societal trust and publicly available resources, this will be masqueraded as "market driven" solutions for problems like transit, garbage or nurse strikes but really will be a means to ensure that every specific culture within the country can use services that cater to their exact needs (eg halal meats or burka rules). Over the medium term new security laws will be passed to consolidate power into central governments, in a vain attempt to keep the old system going. We already see with Macron's wanton abuse of antiterrorism powers to break apart labor protests.

Over the long term, the remaining public resources will gradually become gender segregated again. Women will be shoved into a "family" car on trains, men will be shuffled into the "smoking" car. Women will enter buses from the rear, the men from the front. Banks, stores and similar will also take part and repurpose emergency exits as the woman's door. Larger organizations will feel the strain the most here, as Muslims rise into management positions they will explicitly discriminate against women and more or less force these companies to impose formal glass ceilings. Meanwhile most meats will become halal as pork is phased out. Cities will cap alcohol concentration and ban weekend sales.

Ghettos will internally gentrify as intergenerational wealth builds, and these will be places unvieled women will be barred from entering. This is where the real shitstorm begins, as they will elect their own Islamist parties. While nothing more than annoyances at first, they will rapidly become NASDP tier in operation and strategy, intimindating voters and attacking rival parties. The state will step in to ban them and start a civil conflict in the process. Whatever happens next is up to our children, ones born between 2020-30.

Attached: turk questioning.png (344x447, 115K)

It took Franco five years to conquer Spain and that was against well funded, trained and disciplined troops. Muslims won't stand a chance unless they westernize. But by that point, they'll probably stop being Muslim.

shit

Listen here, mods, I make this sacrifice to you: all traitors must fucking hang. Gas the kikes race war now

I personally feel that no religion can withstand education, the internet and western hedonism. By 2050 there will be very few muslims or any religion in the developed world, and a lot more hot brown girls

This is closer to reality.

>brown girls

Attached: 1502303485249.jpg (580x563, 236K)

Not much in global terms. There will be increased crime, violence and ethnic/cultural tensions in these countries but that's about it.

>men will be shuffled into the "smoking" car

Bullshit, not everyone is smoking.

>Without reverting to /pol/ tier conspiracy theories:
>Starts spouting /pol/ tier-cringe

>Cities will cap alcohol concentration and ban weekend sales.
Yeah, that is definitely the most ludicrous of all your predictions.

Former religious segments of the public will primarily become more secular with a small minority that instead radicalises.

As one of my old classmates put it:
>I was a muslim untill I tasted bacon.

>Yeah, that is definitely the most ludicrous of all your predictions.

Most American cities already cap alcohol concentration at 5% and ban weekend sales outside of bars (which can also be defacto banned via zoning laws). Muslims will enact the same since they're just as retarded about alcohol as Protestants. Many American states go further and require all alcohol to be sold in government-operated Alcohol Beverage Control stores, whose hours are usually shit (10-12/1-3).

By the way, the Jews are gonna get gassed as European society chooses to accommodate Islam over Judaism. Synagogue attacks will go uninvestigated and unpunished like the grooming gangs in England, and Jews will find themselves being regularly spat on in public and discriminated against inside businesses with Muslim managers. This is especially true as Israel begins formally annexing the West Bank and Jerusalemm which they have a right to do (might is right).

This will straight up deadlock if not outright kill many European institutions.

One thinks so, but the type of Muslims coming into Europe have no money and construction of integenerational wealth tends to happen within their own communities rather than through a mix of western products and services they consume. What observant Muslim man would let a woman touch his food at Mcdonalds?

Bacon really? Not alcoohol? Bacon is like one of the shittiest ways to eat pork and I'm glad the internet bacon meme is dying/dead.

Americans are the ones mainly responsible for all the chaos in the Middle East. They should be reaping the whirlwind.

>For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago. Historical discussions should be focused on past events, and not their contemporary consequences.

Europe is still overwhelmingly white, and little refugee floods cause ten times bigger growth in far-right parties support. I don't think that Europeans will never let their continent become multicultural.
America on the other hand is getting hispanized very fast, and big schism will certainly happen. Last election was just a prelude for something big.

Same thing as what happened to Indians and Irish in Britain. Their culture dies a slow death as it's swallowed up by the majority, eventually leaving a number of somewhat different-looking people, a few mosques, and a good-sized amount of delicious ethnic food.

Oh, and maybe white supremacists and the last dying dregs of ISIL bomb civilians a couple times. No biggie in the long run.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ldgQb7cQn2w

How common is conversion, statistically?

Europe isn't america buddy. No european politican interested in keeping/getting power would ever propose such a counter-productive proposition.

That's what he said, but yes he also drank.

>that video
how butthurt does that make /pol/? someone should post it there

I have no statistics on it but as a person who lives in the most meme'd of swedish cities I can say that I've never heard of someone converting to islam.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-9iqMgeqBpY

It does happen, though. I'm sure there's statistics on it somewhere.

Basically this. I live in an American city with a large Muslim population. The older folk are completely fucked and will never adapt, but their kids blend right in with everyone else.

>wah some foreigner might sleep with one of those women I would never have approached anyway

Attached: 7.png (720x720, 44K)

They only last one generation. Their children will be a lot more western.

The thing you have to realise is muslims are already just as hedonistic as westerners but they still retain their religion. Well, the men are anyway. The women stay either locked up at home or become educated and work but are still subservient to their man. Meanwhile the men will do whatever they want

you (until recently) dont get the same muslims as Europe. Most american muslims were bosnians and shit

they’ve been here for 4 generations in some countries. Get your head out of thr sand

It'd happen locally. A city itself would do it because their Muslims would complain about it and would harass anyone drinking outside, like Prohibitionists did in the 1920s before Prohibition and what Mormons continue to do today.

Or they could just become more and more segregated into their communities, gradually becoming more and more hardcore Muslim as they perceive attempts to westernize them as attacks on their culture. When police arrive to stop them from raping children they see it as a biblical fight for existence, and shoot back.

One only has to look at the history of Utah as an example.

This is incorrect. Regularly, second and third generation Muslim immigrants are more radical than the first.

Well ofc it happens. I was merely trying to demonstrate through anecdotal evidence how rare it is.

>The thing you have to realise is muslims are already just as hedonistic as westerners but they still retain their religion.
A fair chunk of westerners are christians mate. Being religious in itself is not a problem. It only becomes one when people reject secularism.

How many Jews did Germany have in 1932?

>It'd happen locally. A city itself would do it because their Muslims would complain about it and would harass anyone drinking outside

You severly underestimate european drinking culture. No self-preserving politician would even consider it. As a swede I can tell you that people have been complaining about the current reins put on the alchohol consumtion ever since they were implemented more than half a century ago.
You also seem to completely ignore the fact that not all muslims don't drink.

Sounds badass

He was probably barely muslim then.

>Or they could just become more and more segregated into their communities, gradually becoming more and more hardcore Muslim as they perceive attempts to westernize them as attacks on their culture. >When police arrive to stop them from raping children they see it as a biblical fight for existence, and shoot back.

Except ofc that's not what's happening. The segregated and authority-'sceptical' muslims that /pol/ likes to rant about have more in common with the black ghetto thugs of the USA than the extremists of ISIS.

No shit sherlock. That was the implied secondary point.

and notice how niggers live in states that pass alcohol control once they see the damage they do