Vegan General - no meatcucks edition

A place for discussing all things vegan ethics, politics & health

Meat consumption is ruining the environment.
- Pollutes rivers
- Forests cleared for livestock
- Causes soil degradation
- Massive inefficiency
- Major contributor to global warming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_of_meat_production

Vegan Health

reddit.com/r/veganfitness/wiki/index

reddit.com/r/vegan/wiki/dieteticorgs

Animals ethics crash course - youtube.com/watch?v=y3-BX-jN_Ac

The most common and well known argument is the argument from marginal cases. Loosely speaking, the argument contends that animals as sentient as retards should have the same moral status

formal argument - iep.utm.edu/anim-eth/#SSH1fi

(Meatcucks please read the following before leaving a stupid comment)

Ad Hominem - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem e.g. vegans are faggots

Strawman - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman e.g. vegans want white genocide

Appeal to nature - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/appeal-to-nature e.g. meat is natural and therefore ethical

Tu Quoque - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque e.g. vegans buy computers

Morality is relative? - Science, logic, mathematics are all based on axioms that are not proven, what is different about morality and moral axioms? Think this argument through before arguing for it, it is not as simple as you think. (most philosophers are moral realists and believe moral propositions can in fact be true)

Meatcucks please realise the difference between normative ethics (what we ought to do) and descriptive ethics (what beliefs do people have). Normative ethics is what is being discussed with regards to veganism and morality.

e.g.
- people should not eat animals for x reason (relevant normative claim)
- people eat animals for y reason (irrelevant descriptive claim)

Honest Advertising for Omnivores

youtu.be/zF_MlhXAjiE

Discord

discord
.gg/4rURxf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veganism
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=67757e04fa288a68
beefmagazine.com/blog/4-facts-debunk-meat-horrible-article
grist.org/sustainable-farming/farmer-responds-to-the-new-york-times-re-sustainable-meat/
latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-ca-jc-nicolette-hahn-niman-20141123-story.html
time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
thefreelibrary.com/Meat in the human diet: an anthropological perspective-a0169311689
healthline.com/nutrition/animal-vs-plant-protein#section1
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veganism
>Five percent (300,000) in Israel said they were vegan in 2014, making it the highest per capita vegan population in the world.

I wonder (((who))) is behind this post...

second for eggs

>Meat consumption is ruining the environment.
>- Pollutes rivers
>- Forests cleared for livestock
>- Causes soil degradation
>- Massive inefficiency
>- Major contributor to global warming.
Ahahahahahhaahahhahahhahahahah
you think all that isnt caused by mass horticulture too?
you guys are honestly deluded.
also, vegan ethics? what a joke, why dont you just only eat hunted animals? they have lived the best life possible.

Daily reminder that veganism is pushed by the world elites as a cheaper way to feed their slaves
they dont want people eating high quality expensive foods, notice how they also push for eating insects

you're cucked bro

you realise animals are fed by crops we have to grow, right?

Enjoy your transition into womanhood. Hey, like all trannies, at least you don't have prostate cancer to worry about!

>Ad Hominem - yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem e.g. vegans are faggots
hmmmm
HMMMM

>grain fed cattle
okay im not denying that is shit
but grass fed naturally raised free range cattle is god-tier

grass fed is even more inefficient. You need land and water to make grass, it doesn't just magically exist in abundance

>grass doesn't just exist in abundance
wat

>make grass
u realize u dont need to farm grass

you need to clear land and grow grass. Grass is not magically different to other plants. Why do you think cattle is grain-fed? it's because it's more efficient and cheaper

> that picture
> a company that is entirely based around protecting animals funded a report that came to the conclusion that eating animals is bad
Well gee whiz, I'm shocked. What's next, CNN putting out a report on how bad Trump is?

>you need to clear land and grow grass
no u dont, ever heard of a ranch/cattle station?
its just a bunch of wilderness which some guys put some cows on.
much less environmentally damaging than crops with all that intensive fertilizing, irrigation, soil depletion etc etc. destroys less land too.

>Grass is not different to other plants
wat

>Why do you think cattle is grain-fed? it's because it's more efficient and cheaper
whats your point? cows should be eating grain instead of grass?

Grass fed cattle can actually be very damaging, here in NZ our soil and rivers are getting pretty fucked up by all the cows shitting and pissing nitrates everywhere

Vegans are omega tier males

Vegans think black cocks are magic.

>shitting and pissing nitrates everywhere
nitrogen is important for plant growth, you cant really have 'too many nitrates'
why are they actually damaging soil? the only thing i can think of is maybe too many cows in a small area compressing the soil or killing off the grass

checked

Not the soil so much, but once plants have absorbed all the nitrogen the rest of it leaches into rivers and groundwater, where it can cause overgrowth of algae and other problems

I've been bulking on a vegan diet for a year and It has gone wonderfully. How do i cut as a vegan tho? How do i get e enough proteins in?
1,81cm x 81kg 18%bf Thanks a lot
Pic unrelated

>want to go vegan for the animals
>was 100% vegan for a few weeks
>falling for the soyboy meme and eating red meat by the pound now

Help me brahs will going vegan make me a pre-op?

Is it possible to be vegan and still be a fucking monster who lifts cars?

Is the soyboy estrogen meme true?

Onions without meat are sub-ogre

i whole heartedly agree with veganism but i still consume animal products. am i a psychopath?

I need help with vitamin B2, B3 and Vitamin E

How do I getthat without abusing broccoli, mushrooms and spinach(plus fortified milks) every day

protein powder is the easiest. Pea protein or soy being the best due to lysine content (both legume based proteins)

no. I've been drinking a gallon of soylent a week and my lifts have skyrocketed. I suggest yo do too

REEEEEEEEEEE
Stop raping bees

i'm scared of the soy meme can I just go with almond milk

Sure, soy has more protein though, 9g protein/big glass vs 3 in almond. Don't fall for the meme.

bump

Do any of you eat vegan 'meat'? I only eat it since some of it can replicate the taste of meat pretty much to a T. I've yet to find a good replica for pork and steak though.
Any recs? Maybe even something I can make myself to replicate the flavor?

Vegans are people who think they’re better than others because of what they eat.

Thanks a lot, have a good day and a good workout!

no its not, do some research. It isnt hard

it is true that they are better

Avoid high lectin foods such as corn, potatoes, tomatoes, peanuts, beans and soy.

Eat more meat and vegetables.

Eat as much sugar and pies as you want.

dont listen to this retard and ur good

Fuck off shill. The truth is out and you faggots are getting the gas soon enough if you don't gas yourselves.

;)

This

Not fitness related

Mods

What are some high-lipid vegan foods? I need to feel satiated bros.

>Vegan General - no meatcucks edition
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=67757e04fa288a68
>Meat consumption is ruining the environment.
>beefmagazine.com/blog/4-facts-debunk-meat-horrible-article
>grist.org/sustainable-farming/farmer-responds-to-the-new-york-times-re-sustainable-meat/
>latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-ca-jc-nicolette-hahn-niman-20141123-story.html

>Appeal to nature
>e.g. meat is natural and therefore ethical
>time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
>livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
>livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
>thefreelibrary.com/Meat in the human diet: an anthropological perspective-a0169311689
>People who read books know a fact that vegetarians do not- that at one point in history, the Earth's total population of humans dropped to between 5,000 and 10,000 individuals, due to the eruption of Mt. Toba in Sumatra, which killed off most of the available plant and animal life on Earth in 71,000 BC. During this period of time, humans were confined to an
>extraordinarily small area of Africa that escaped glaciation, where they subsisted on a diet that was "approximately 50-70% meat and 50-30% plants, respectively." This diet was necessitated by the die-off of plants and animals, and the lack of a varied diet that could have been otherwise obtained though plant gathering. It was at this time that the Neanderthal diet came to consist of naught but meat, due to the complete lack of availability of edible vegetation, which likely lasted for at least 1000 years.(Plants/climate)

>healthline.com/nutrition/animal-vs-plant-protein#section1
>healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
>dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/

Why are meat eaters so insecure that they come into this thread to shitpost? They even create a vegan hate thread. Are meat eaters mentally ill and are obsessed with vegans? I can't find the image but it says "oh no, I came into a thread that would upset me." That's how meat eaters look like posting in this thread.
t. Vegetarian

Why are vegans so insecure they have to start a vegan thread on a Bolivian bot fly breeding forum? And why are they surprised non-vegans are posting?

posting in a troll thread! Reminder all here are trolling others or trolling themselves!

How is that a response to his calling out a fallacy? You're only reinforcing the fallacy.

>why are they surprised non-vegans are posting?
Why would non vegans go into a vegan thread? To get upset?
Also why are there a ton of threads about getting gf and other nonfitness topics? Vegan is related to fitness the same way the onion, milk and other diet threads

because you're a bunch of easily agitated snowflakes whose ass pain makes for quality entertainment. dance, monkey, dance.

>doesn't know what "fallacy" means

Eat meat or you are a cuck

It’s sinple

soy and high carb/fat - low protein diet is fucking up your gains tho

What's a good source of vegan protein what won't give me the shits?

Not trolling here but I want to cut down the extra meat I eat just for the sake of meeting my protein quota to somthing vegan maybe.

So besides some sort of vegan shake what whole food should I eat to get about 60g more protein i

objectively wrong

beef.

cows are vegans.

Just your daily reminder that eating meat is not immoral.

where you nignogs get your choline