Who was the true "last of the Romans"?

Who was the true "last of the Romans"?

For me it's either Aetius, Belisarius or Napoleon

Attached: a03c23b35557a03e6562c953303c8a13.jpg (1280x1656, 388K)

.. All 3 are barbarians

The last roman is Marcus Porcius Cato Uticensis

>he committed suicide in April 46BC

he is as much "Roman" as my left nut

>1,400 years before the first “last of the Romans” and the final “last of the Romans”
lol okay

many great roman commanders committed suicide when it was clear they were defeated. it was considered honorable at the time.

>C*to the Younger
>great commander

the fact that you say that means you have no idea what you are talking about

Attached: 1521510688574.gif (499x276, 463K)

The Republic was a mistake that Ceaser finally fixed

Rome never ended, only evolved

Trump is the last Roman

Julian the so called "apostate" who attempted to correct the monumental error known as christfaggotry, but sadly failed.

lol wut? Rome is dead and gone my dude, when the empire crumbles, the language is dead and the bloodlines have been intermingled your civilization is no longer there. The city states of Italy were in no way Rome, and when the Byzantine empire finally crumbled it was lights off my dude

Constantine XI

>Napoleon
Hardly.
Also, Romanism is an ideal.
Cato test

Julian fucking sucked dude lmao

Attached: 29357134_360833037769668_1464763265899823104_n.jpg (540x391, 93K)

Rome died with Constantine IX

Aetius was the last to really try to restore the Empire. Ofc he was only "the last Roman" in the west, but he'd get my vote.

Julian died before his reforms could kick in, had he lived just another decade he would be renowned for being the savior of Rome.

>had he lived just another decade he would be renowned for being the savior of Rome.
is this the same Julian who was obsessed with his own popularity to the point of spending his days writing plays and gallivanting with commoners who made fun of him behind his back instead of attending to the affairs of state? the same Julian who lost most of the battles he fought, took credit for the victories of his subordinates, and had them killed when they complained? the same Julian who began the policy of appeasing and paying tribute to barbarians instead of fighting them? that Julian would have been the savior of Rome?

Romans still exist m8

ur mom was the last roman

>napoleon
Nice LARPing, baguette faggot.

Pic related

Attached: wp-1488476339376.jpg (624x936, 199K)

Heraclius.

Majorian or Justinian.

Anything else, but Aurelian is wrong

>tfw nobody cares about Procopius "at least you tried" Anthemius

Literally who?

>is this the same Julian who was obsessed with his own popularity to the point of spending his days writing plays and gallivanting with commoners who made fun of him behind his back instead of attending to the affairs of state?
That's the opposite of being obsessed with popularity, he was criticized for being insufficiently pompous and regal.

>Napoleon

Attached: 1410377116016.jpg (480x480, 35K)

That outfit is aesthetic as fuck, what era is that?

Byzantine

Caesarion

The Heraclian Legion if I'm not mistaken. Late Rome

Herculian*

Elegabalus.