Did the holocaust happen

did the holocaust happen

Attached: 1517781100205.png (499x499, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody knows.......it's like the existence of God

BASED frogbro

No, it was all made up, all those imaginary camps that western soldiers encountered were illusions constructed by Jewish wizards fueled by the baby christian blood soaked matze bread

probably not desu after looking into it

>the existence of camps is proof that jews were systematically gased and turned into lampshades/ various houshold cleaning products

oh my god go away Hans

great argument, very convincing

The camps didn't exist idiot, they were illusions, did you even read my post? Next you'll tell me 20 million Ukrainians died when they were in fact teleported to Atlantis by the Hohol Shamans

They really overplayed that lampshade and secret torture chamber stuff... If. They were lying about the lampshades and masturbation machines how do I know they aren't lying about the gas chambers?

Do you really think someone would just make something like this up???

Attached: 41kkT0WKkXL._SX310_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (312x499, 30K)

holodomyr is real holocaust is not

u just know ok

Sorry my mistake, I forgot that only the things Germany is accused of were tricks, the Ukrainians simply didn't have the vast mana pool that sacrificing christian babies on the sabbath brings

They weren't lying. The lamps were real, but they probably weren't made from human skin. They actually found human skin with tattoos there (apparently for some future Himmler's museum of criminality) but there is no evidence they made those lamps.

If the holocaust didn't happen then where did all the Jews go?

Checkmate nazis.

Shrunken head were real, soap was based on reality but very exaggerated.

>the lamps were real and made from unrelated animal skin therefore the Jewish skin lamps are real

Wtf is your logic here?

t. cockhole

>Implying camps are not illusions created by jews

so far i haven't seen a single shred of evidence ITT

your mom was the shoah

>the Nazis collected tattooed skin from dead prisoners
>some prisoners saw this and later saw a lamp being delivered to Koch's office
>he thought it's a lamp made of human skin
It doesn't mean it was a deliberate lie.

>He thinks jews can't manipulate the statistics

>Implying they need to when they can just cast teleportation and cloaking spells

Give me your best """argument""" against the Holocaust. Got no response but name-calling last thread.

Attached: 1511530008325.jpg (900x654, 57K)

That's cause it doesn't exists. Jews and their trickery could've fooled those moronic, unmanly, pussy faggots from the great generation, but we are too smart to be fooled by such jew tricks

so the holocaust is like a religion right, you just believe in it, it's a belief system

>That's cause it doesn't exists. Jews and their trickery could've fooled those moronic, unmanly, pussy faggots from the great generation, but we are too smart to be fooled by such jew tricks

Attached: BD0EDA79-7ABD-429A-B763-815FAAB418DF.jpg (601x622, 72K)

burden of proof is on you

This is just for Auschwitz btw
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html

He just posted a picture of some people shooting some people in field. The burdens on you bro you have to refute the evidence.

Yes, but it was 4 million jews not 6.

>Holocaust
>Holodomor
>hologram
really makes you think

it means ‘fire’ or ‘burning’

That's a Jewish trick, the word originally means "fake" or "imaginary". You can read all about it on my blogspot kikesaresubhumanbutwekeeplosing

SS officer about to execute the last Jew in Vinnitsa

Attached: Einsatzgruppen_Killing.jpg (283x351, 27K)

if you really want an unbiased account of the "holo""caust" go to whydoeszogfearthetruth.ru

Almost certainly yes. It would be almost impossible to successfully perpetrate a hoax of that magnitude.

want proof that 60 billion arabs were slaughtered by jews and turned into household appliances?

here you go

Attached: izrkatcsaj6.jpg (480x351, 62K)

Are there accounts of IDF soldiers describing the deliberate and systenatic mass murder of civilians by other IDF soldiers in the same area that photo was taken?

ask any arab and they'll tell you

What's more likely, that a revanchist populist regime which openly espoused social darwinism and hatred of jews actually tried to murder millions of them once it had the opportunity to do so, or that a vast conspiracy requiring the cooperation of both the US and the USSR successfully made it seem like such a genocide had happened, even to the point that random middle class Jews are convinced they lost relatives to it?
The former would be something like the ten thousandth time there's been a genocide in human history, the latter would be the only known example in all history of a hoax involving so many people succeeding.

if the holocaust is real then why does everyone get worked up over people denying it?

ever heard of someone getting arrested for denying gravity exists?

I asked for an account from an IDF soldier, not an Arab.

if it didnt we might as well make it happen for real

Probably because Jews have a lot more influence in the Western world than do most groups that have recently been the target of extermination campaigns, and something like a third to half of all Jews in the world died in the Holocaust, so the survivors were obsessed with the event and what it meant.

Because they use their denial to peddle an agenda, the free speech defense is very effective on campuses which has allowed denialists to gain a platform at universities in the nineties, mind you, they didn’t dare to make peer reviewed studies at these universities(muh jews or something probably) their energy was entirely dedicated to getting an as wide enough audience at campuses while controlling the discourse as much as possible.

>just float away

>obvious bait thread
>47 replies
holocaust happened btw

Attached: 1521835049592.png (566x482, 552K)

The fact that none of these millions of gassed corpses has been found?
The fact that survivor testimonies have been found unreliable?
The fact that "Nazi" massacres like Katyn have been confirmed to have actually been Soviet ones?
The fact that simply by stating this, I risk being sent to prison for a hate crime, unique among genocide denials?

cite your sources

Attached: poltardd.jpg (1898x3270, 882K)

to be fair theres been a couple books on denial written by academics and they all become pariahs and get fucked out of academia

Don't respond to the b8 everyone

>I risk being sent to prison for a hate crime, unique among genocide denials?
Are you deliberately lying, or just unbelievably stupid about remembrance laws?

too late
but if it keeps going it's gonna be just like the others

Attached: all holocaust-related thread on his.png (1183x653, 101K)

>The fact that none of these millions of gassed corpses has been found?
There are pictures of corpses at camps. As for gassed corpses specifically, many were burned. The ones that weren't, well... it's not like a human corpse lasts that long unless you try to protect it from the elements.
>The fact that survivor testimonies have been found unreliable?
Eyewitness testimony is always potentially unreliable and of course there will be some bullshit in the mix. The question is, what does the aggregate of available eyewitness testimony, together with other evidence, seem to suggest?
>The fact that "Nazi" massacres like Katyn have been confirmed to have actually been Soviet ones?
Katyn, yes. Of course the Soviets lied about their own murdering. That doesn't mean the Nazis didn't do a huge amount of murdering themselves, however.
>The fact that simply by stating this, I risk being sent to prison for a hate crime, unique among genocide denials?
The Internet has thousands and thousands of pages of material that questions the mainstream narrative of the Holocaust, so it seems the (rather dumb, in my view) anti-denial laws haven't stopped the discourse.