Which people have endured the worst in history?

Is it the Russians?
Is it the African slaves?
Ukrainians?
Kurds?
Indians?
Natives?
Or the Chinese?
State your reasons.

Attached: 4e7e53abe2de5f7064fcee95d5f2e718.jpg (444x602, 76K)

The jews
Because they're jews

I'd put the Irish on the list.

Straight white middle class men

B-b-but you must tell us why

Assyrians.

Have some asshole ancestors 5000 years ago and next thing you know your people are hated and persecuted for all eternity.

Attached: 20140923143718.jpg (2048x1365, 234K)

Pic related.

Attached: Ireland_population.png (720x540, 56K)

Certainly none of these. For all the trauma that, say, the Russians and the Chinese have endured in history, they are still an identifiable ethnic group. The worst treated people in history will be those that were utterly destroyed in torturous ways, such as certain peoples targeted by the ancient Assyrian empire.

If a community survives, it has not experienced the worst that humans can subject one another to.

The goyim

Unironically the Jews
>Rejected and hated everywhere they went
>Massacred numerous times
>Used as scapegoats for nearly everything
>Ugly
The Yazidis also didn’t have it easy

Best reply

I see from this chart that everyone who died or left was a straight middle-class man

Which explains the gay ladystate of Ireland today

Yes you are right but I didn't explain that the point of this thread is to see how tough a surviving population has become after enduring all that. I guess lost civilizations count but I'm more interested in hearing your opinion from the perspective of watching people from different cultures today. Russia, Ukraine , China and Poland are currently on my list, and you can see people are tougher, well prepared to face adversity in comparison to rich countries like France, USA, """Italy"", etc in which people are weaker and more dependent. The curious thing is watching countries like India and their weak subservient offspring after they had to live all the famines and killings perpetuated by the British and still liberating themselves after that but never recovering.

Attached: 6689832-3x4-700x933.jpg (700x933, 144K)

But the Jews weren't starved or killed like animals like Ukrainians or Russians over and over again by their own leaders and people which is by far worse than being persecuted and killed by external foes in my opinion

The toughest peoples still remaining include the Mongolians, but historically the Mongolians were perpetrators rather than victims of atrocities. Adversity doesn't necessarily breed strength, lifestyle breeds strength. That is why the Inuits are hard as nails but the average Irishman is the same as any other first world white person.

The Germans, the trivial shit you are listing is ridiculously trivial just compared to the shit I have put up with on this board. Shit like "the Holocaust happened" or "Hitler wasn't right" or the "do it again Bomber Harris" stuff. As if giving credit to a fucking war criminal that killed my grandparents while they were fucking children is a fun game. It's given me PTSD and the only reason I keep coming back here is because you are fucking wrong and genocide of white people has to be stopped.

>lifestyle breeds strength
You may be onto something here, could you elaborate on this?

>killed my grandparents while they were fucking children

Attached: 7FF043D9-9A37-4CA3-8B73-C0ABA47D4B2A.gif (498x498, 617K)

I didn't mean my grandparents fucked children. I meant they were still children when they died.

They had kids when they were 12?

Obviously they weren't actually killed, that's not the point. They could have been.

What?

My head is fucking spinning

Mongolions are a good example of what I'm talking about. Many Mongolians have preserved a nomad shepherd lifestyle where they are constantly exposed to the elements in a place where the weather gets really fucked up. If any injury occurs at any point, they are totally isolated and have to deal with it themselves, each social unit is autonomous and their available resources are extremely limited. What you end up with is a hard people, they have high pain tolerances and strong resistance to disease, they are physically powerful and emotionally stable. Their day-to-day would be considered a real struggle to us, but to them its normal.

There are people like this in many isolated pockets of the world, especially in deserts or very cold places. People are a bit like dogs, really. Maybe beating a dog will make it tough, or maybe it will make it a submissive nervous wreck. A dog that just endures can be lots of things. But a wild dog that has proven its mettle by surviving independently in a harsh environment will always be tough. So tough, in fact, that it will seem like a different species entirely.

My head came clean off

Then why say they were killed
I can say the same shit with how those filthy italians and germans deserve everything they got in reperations because my grandpa was killed in bombing but 10 seconds later say he`s fine and alive

Ancient Greek and Rome after the Christian revolution. The fact that we have access to their writings is based on a sheer miracle. There is a high chance that people would have never known the existence of Homer, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, and all the others.

Got it

Attached: 5b1f764221cadfdfa4f62d433d4cf78e898999436f2d07b56b428d1f70f46bae.jpg (625x342, 44K)

My grandfather isn't alive, though, he died four years ago thanks to Churchill and Bomber Harris.

Thank God, one less Germanic piece of shit to ruin the planet.

Do you even need to ask?

Attached: poland.jpg (1200x801, 128K)

Until recently jews had a tendency to massacre nonbelievers just as bad as everyone else
Everyone in the ancient world got what was coming to them

>But the Jews weren't starved or killed like animals
really
makes
ya
think

>until recently
Source?

This is typical of the heartless peaces of shit on this bored that have given me PTSD.

Cagots, a minority population in Europe in medieval times. They were shunned, hated, and segregated from entering taverns or touching food in markets. They were not an ethnic or religious group and were indistinguishable from other people, and no one knows why they were so despised.

Attached: Los agotes,¿de origen castellano.jpg (233x354, 19K)

Maybe you should wake up and see the menace to the safety of the planet that is Germanic subhumans.

>no one knows why they were so despised
Because they were gypsies.

So this is what being a journalist feels like

Are you suggesting I kill myself like my grandmother who was 11 when she was raped by American soldiers and killed herself the next day? You are a hartless kunt.

No.
Kill all your Germanic subhuman family first, and stop your filthy kraut lieing I know its hard for you guys.
Then, once you have killed your entire extended family, you can kill yourself

They weren’t. They worked as butchers and carpenters

I bet you felt really badass writing that

You know when there is a racoon in your garbage, and you have to decide between killing it or letting it go, and you always come to the conclusion that it is better to kill it, because pests just get worse and worse unless they are confronted.
That is basically German History 101

Suffer not the paddy to live