*shows you the path*

Daily reminder that 2000 years ago, God became man in the flesh, lived a perfect sinless life and died on the cross for your sins.

He took your debt and paid it in full.
He took the punishment you deserved.

Accept Jesus into your life and become a child of God. You are invited to eternal life in heaven with your creator. It is up to you to accept or reject this gift.

Attached: Yeshua.jpg (789x1024, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bVEXZ38Vs8
youtube.com/watch?v=oTo2wbfvT9E
youtube.com/watch?v=KHcf3E8qOqA
youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms
youtube.com/watch?v=h9httg-eYbw
youtube.com/watch?v=KJHypYnRCdg
rsc.byu.edu/archived/excavations-seila-egypt/5-excavating-christian-cemetery-near-selia-fayum-region-egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=3HS65J6BOlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kenny Loggins died for our sins?

whatever man as long as i get to tittyfuck bitches

*hijacks and corrupts the faith*

you thought going to heaven was easy? Oh NO NO NO...

you have to jump through these hoops and do all sorts of rituals!
..let me tell you what scripture says, don't read it for yourself, you're too dumb!

Attached: poope.jpg (298x298, 64K)

*recovers the faith*

Attached: martin.jpg (238x212, 8K)

*dies in Europe*

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-164531.png (1080x1920, 120K)

You do know that the Gospels record Jesus sinning, right?

Meanwhile Christian revivals are happening in China and Africa.

“Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and I have founded empires. But on what did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force.

Jesus Christ founded his empire upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for him.”

― Napoléon Bonaparte

God is nothing more but a pantheon deity who had beaten other local deities in the Middle Eastern region and all other gods until he entered the Universal Throne. After that he reshaped the universe in his image and demonized other gods closer in his vicinity. Baal for example was turned into Beelzebub so that people would be discouraged to believe in these lesser gods. But God had become too hungry in his lust for power and had underestimated humanities true potential and now God is dying ever so slowly. His lesser, imperfect state has influenced this world too much. It is now a cesspool of extremes with each side of humanity trying to surpass each other in a neverending battle of ideology.

I'm a Catholic and went to China and was pretty horrified. Their version of christianity is totally wrong and weird, mostly cults led by unintelligent prottie idiots.

Pretty good, but I'd add more background context because some people get confused as to what we need to get saved from.

I like to start with the bad news:
1. Man is a sinner (Fall and Genesis curse)
2. The penalty of sin is death and separation from God
3. God chose one nation through one man, out of which the promised Messiah/saviour would come
4. Since sin requires death/punishment, animals were sacrificed to take the place of the sinner, however these atonements were only temporary
5. The Son of God died on the cross for our sins, He was the ultimate sacrifice that satisfied all the conditions

So the good news/gospel:
1. Believe in Jesus and get saved
2. The Holy Spirit enters you and you become a follower of Christ, aka a Christian. You are now safe from God's condemnation, as Jesus is your lawyer, He died for your sins
3. Read the Bible and commune with other believers to learn more about history, theology and any questions you might have

You are wrong, that has been debunked years ago.

>I'm a Catholic
Stopped reading.

Catholicism is a crypto-pagan religion.

lol of course it is

>Detailed Documentary Exposing Catholic Church (8 hours)
youtube.com/watch?v=5bVEXZ38Vs8

>The Jesuit Agenda Exposed
youtube.com/watch?v=oTo2wbfvT9E

>The Real Bible Version Issue
youtube.com/watch?v=KHcf3E8qOqA

>The Catholic and Islamic Connection
youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms

reminder that only 144,000 people go to heaven and u losers arent those people

False.

If you think catholicism is a crypto pagan religion then you couldn't sincerely consider what they practice in China and Africa to not be crypto pagan also

>It is up to you to accept or reject this gift.
Free will isn't in the Bible. In fact it pretty explicitly contradicts it. I wish Christians would stop with this.

Yes it is. You clearly have not read it.

Strange that there is no rhyme and reason to which country is religious and which isn’t.

>white jesus

WE

Romans pretty clearly doesn't support it.

He also inspired Gandhi, which basically taught people how to gain independence and or forcibly Change quickly things against a superior force without making the streets flow with millions of gallons of blood, he even calmed down the Muslims down after independence for a little bit before they shot him, so basically...
Saintly acts:
Christianity: 6356342678...(ect.)
Islam: 0.00?

>He took your debt and paid it in full.

Lies - he says he gives his life as a ransom (Mark 10:25) - it's a payment for the demands of terrorists. He is the King, Abrahamics are terrorists.

>He took the punishment you deserved.

He was murdered by murderers - not punished.

youtube.com/watch?v=h9httg-eYbw

Attached: Giza Comic2.png (1050x720, 1.12M)

fuck off you goober

Sorry Mr. Jesus but I worship the greek pantheon, no hard feeling eh?

Uhhh no

Uhh, yes. Mark 14:12, Matthew 26:17, Luke 22:7-10. You can't just show up and eat someone's passover sacrifice, you have to be included when they make it.

>tfw Pentecostal

Attached: smug anime girl can't be stopped.jpg (720x720, 88K)

Gonna need to see where it says that's a sin

>Accept Jesus into your life and become a child of God
/done/

>someone's passover sacrifice, you have to be included when they make it.
Friendly reminder that Rabbi's are knockoff jews and the only jews actually practicing the OG material are in Ethiopia of all places.

Exodus 12:4; you need to make the count for who is going to be eating it when you're starting your preparations on the 10th of Nissan.

Amendment. Exodus 12:3-4. It's split up over two verses.

Those verses are about generosity and supplying their neighbors with lamb to spare. It doesn't say to not share, in fact it implies that Jesus would've been welcome to be made among the count.

But jesus didn't eat the passover lamb so. It wasn't even slaughtered until after the last supper. And the whole type was made null after jesus died.

Yeah he picked the flimsiest of arguments.

You're missing the point; you need to designate who is partaking of the sacrifice as you're beginning to prepare it on the tenth. You can't show up after it's been slaughtered and invite yourself in as being part of the offering and later consumption. Those synoptic gospels all agree. Jesus sends out his disciples on the day of unleavened bread itself, at the very best right before the lambs are slaughtered, certainly far after the proper time to include himself.

>But jesus didn't eat the passover lamb so. It wasn't even slaughtered until after the last supper.

Only in John; the timeline of the synoptic gospels is very clear that the last supper is a Passover meal. That's why you have all those lines about "where shall we eat the passover?" And in any case you still have the problem about buy-in timing. And of course you raise a good point, namely that the Gospels are very inconsistent about some rather important details.

>And the whole type was made null after jesus died.
Yes, God was clearly lying in Deuteronomy 4:40.

If god wants to communicate with me let him do it right in front of me, instead of through the ramblings of some Jewish carpenter.

Deut 4:40 is clearly a conditional statement. The Jews failed to meet the condition. I don't particularly care about contradictions and inconsistencies (plenty in the OT as well). The Bible was God-breathed but not written by him, it was written by imperfect creatures.

The sin you accuse Jesus of committing is not a sin

What, do you want to hear voices in your head?

No, that's Barry Manilow

>some tales about a jew written 300 years after his death and cherrypicked are somewhat the true path

JUST

What are you but coiled maggots, consuming carcasses with contorted countenances? Your precious God has given you 80 miserable years to rot on this shitball which orbits a flickering light destined to extinguish. Just about enough time to see the light, that light being the indisputable nature of the darkness which fills the universe and your hearts. There is no ocean deeper than, no philosophy truer than, and no court of law as just as my hatred for you. You may snigger at me. You may call me an edgelord. You may even realise the seriousness of my words and feel a primal, sobering fear. But you will NEVER understand what got me to this point or where exactly this point even is. It lies on no axis you operate according to the rules of. I am the spirit of the void.

Dead eyes and a mind alive with suffering, for that is all dead eyes are symptomatic of, I walk your streets and watch the vermin. The human sludge that feeds off its own shit and piss. Grand ideals and high-minded philosophy rattling around vacuous heads, heads desperate to find meaning where there is none to be found. You toil in vain. You love not what you create but what you destroy. In this life you will be ground to dust, crushed by the weight of your own sins. Satan s throne is cold with malice. His trident is red with the blood of righteousness. There will be no mercy for you.

Attached: 1520115132696.jpg (358x448, 23K)

>If god wants to communicate with me let him do it right in front of me, instead of through the ramblings of some Jewish carpenter.

Hi, I'm God's son.

As you can see, God can control your puny mortal brains and I am its son - you are all prisoners on my planet until you die:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJHypYnRCdg

>What are you but coiled maggots, consuming carcasses with contorted countenances? Your precious God has given you 80 miserable years to rot on this shitball which orbits a flickering light destined to extinguish. Just about enough time to see the light, that light being the indisputable nature of the darkness which fills the universe and your hearts. There is no ocean deeper than, no philosophy truer than, and no court of law as just as my hatred for you. You may snigger at me. You may call me an edgelord. You may even realise the seriousness of my words and feel a primal, sobering fear. But you will NEVER understand what got me to this point or where exactly this point even is. It lies on no axis you operate according to the rules of. I am the spirit of the void.
>Dead eyes and a mind alive with suffering, for that is all dead eyes are symptomatic of, I walk your streets and watch the vermin. The human sludge that feeds off its own shit and piss. Grand ideals and high-minded philosophy rattling around vacuous heads, heads desperate to find meaning where there is none to be found. You toil in vain. You love not what you create but what you destroy. In this life you will be ground to dust, crushed by the weight of your own sins. Satan s throne is cold with malice. His trident is red with the blood of righteousness. There will be no mercy for you

Attached: 1482718760664.jpg (500x500, 30K)

>You may call me an edgelord.
that made me laf

Laughs at a distance.

Attached: Bartholomew1.jpg (700x437, 65K)

Jesus was actually a military leader during the first Jewish uprising, who stole from the rich and gave to the poor, was probably the leader of the sicarii, took command of the last defense of the temple, and was crucified after he turned himself into the Romans fearing reprisals against his followers. This man was erased from history by Roman historians who hijacked his legacy for their state-sponsored church.

>The church lied for personal gain
That sound about par for the course.

Why is he so dark? 87% of 1st to 7th century remains at the Christian cemetery of Fagg el-Gamous were light haired, with over half of them being blonde or red headed.

> Excavating a Christian Cemetery Near Selia, in the Fayum Region of Egypt

> Of those whose hair was preserved 54% were blondes or redheads, and the percentage grows to 87% when light-brown hair color is added. Such a preponderance of light-colored hair was unexpected, and it will be interesting to see if this trait continues to be exhibited throughout the cemetery.

rsc.byu.edu/archived/excavations-seila-egypt/5-excavating-christian-cemetery-near-selia-fayum-region-egypt

>Fagg el-Gamous

lol fag

Fagg el Famous to you

How does this even make sense? God killed himself in a blood magic ritual to appease himself?

How could there be moral culpability for sin if you have no free will?

What a brainlet
Christianity's success entirely depended on men like Constantine and Cortez
>and at this hour millions of men would die for him
Many times as much would die for Muhammad

>doesn't impart any divine favor, authority, signs or anything at all on his clergy
>they keep larping anyway

Attached: 1503311805352.png (504x272, 31K)

*blocks your path to heaven*

Attached: 09RsROc.jpg (464x436, 75K)

Daily reminder that there is no proof for these claims outside the bible and assorted church traditions which are not good sources for obvious reasons of bias.

The bible is obviously corrupt in some ways but it does show Jesus (PBUH) was Allah's prophet. We don't need to rely on corrupt text for these claims, provable miracles show this to be true.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HS65J6BOlw

Attached: i_love_jesus_pbuh.jpg (730x1095, 147K)

> White people enslave, beat, rape, murder and sell an entire race like cattle for 200 years
> Reparation? Nah, brah, wasn't us that did it

> Some fatass white bitch in a garden with her tits out has 1 bite of a forbidden fruit roll-up
> REEEEEEE you're all damned for all eternity!
White people logic.

Silence Heretic? Do you think yourself clever? There is only the Lord, He is our Savior and Protector. Satan trembles before His majesty.

Attached: 1485122849049.jpg (480x270, 37K)

But Christmas was three months ago (if you really believe that yuletide is when Christ was born lmao) and Easter is still a few days away.